Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,043 members, 7,890,427 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:51 PM

WIMBIZ Graduate Internship Programme Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WIMBIZ Graduate Internship Programme Training (1100 Views)

Gtbank Graduate Internship Programme 2018– Apply Now Before Deadline Date / African Development Bank Internship Programme 2017 / 2016-2017 Shell/petan Graduate Internship Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WIMBIZ Graduate Internship Programme Training by xpensv: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
Good evening nairalanders, i got dz invite from WIMBIZ ,i want to confirm if they are real and is dere any oda person dat got the invite....thanks

You have be

​ing ​

selected for the first phase of the 2016 WIMBIZ Graduate Internship Program (WGIP).

To this end, you are invited to our 3-day employability training scheduled to hold from Monday, August 22nd- Wednesday, August 24th, 2016  from 

​​

8:30 am to 

​​

5:00 pm daily at the Cedar Centre,12, Jibowu Road, Yaba, Lagos

On the final day of the training, participants will be required to sit for a test. Successful participants will then proceed to the second phase of the program which will be a face to face  interview.

To aid our planning process, kindly confirm attendance by responding to this email on or before 

​10​

:00

​a​

m To

​morrow​

, August 

​20​

, 2016 .

Please note that the cost of transportation and accommodation will  be covered by the participant.

We look forward to welcoming you.

Warm regards,

Mayowa Hassan

Program Officer

Women in Management, Business and Public Service (WIMBIZ)

200B Isale Eko Avenue, Dolphin Estate

Ikoyi, Lagos

T: +234(0)8035946249

E: mayowa@wimbiz.org

W: www.wimbiz.org
Re: WIMBIZ Graduate Internship Programme Training by Angelanu: 10:27am On Aug 22, 2016
It 's real... I am there right now

(1) (Reply)

Three Months Job Vacancy For A Customer Service Position / Spectranet Interview For FSE Role This Afternoon / Unquantifiable Frustration At Work Place!!! Someone Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.