Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,335 members, 7,923,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 05:35 AM

Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA (38577 Views)

Nollywood Stars Show Support For Julius Agwu (video) / Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her / Julius Agwu: Train Up A Child In The Way He Should Grow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by Brigadier7(m): 7:14am On Aug 22, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Who give a fucck about voting ??
I do Sir.....Language please
Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by Onyeani5million(m): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2016
Motherfucker2:
I just want to know the reason why Nigerian pregnant women travel to the USA to give birth.

It still baffles me

is their money not yours. place of birth matters alot in ones life and affect you negetively or positively. everyone has the right to choose where his or her child is to be born and goes there if they have the means. it is part of human right and freedom.
Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by northvietnam(m): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2016
Motherfucker2:
I just want to know the reason why Nigerian pregnant women travel to the USA to give birth.

It still baffles me

Any baby born on US Soil is a US citizen...

so my Dear, I think its worth it...

Good morning .
Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by Motherfucker2: 8:51am On Aug 22, 2016
northvietnam:

Any baby born on US Soil is a US citizen...

so my Dear, I think its worth it...

Good morning .

Worth it to have a baby in the united States of America, take the baby back to Nigeria and wait for 18 years before the baby (now grown ass adult)will be eligible and qualified to travel to the USA ??
Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by pearl1991: 11:19am On Aug 22, 2016
why can't she pose standing straight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Julius Agwu Reappears For The 1st Time After Being Hospitalized For Months / #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House / I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.