Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:58 AM

How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) (5246 Views)

Lagos CEO 'Mr Stainless' Who Duped His Ex-girlfriends & Others Arrested. Photos / Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) / Man Who Duped A Woman Of N1.3M In Delta Caught & Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by sainttwist1(m): 7:39am On Aug 24, 2016
EKSUgal:

Good advice.
But This is strictly official.
I'm doing my job.
Ok

1 Like

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by 1324justice: 1:30am On Mar 30, 2017
Dear Nigerian's who fight for a better country,

I would like to thank EKSUgal for the information and conviction to what is right. I am the lady in the pictures and I spent over two years talking to Michael and the last year and a half I knew who he was and gave him every opportunity to correct his actions. I felt at the onset that it was a young man who made a poor decision but after what has been a total of 2 and half years I have come to realize that Fisayo Michael Olagunju is not short of a true sociopath. He has done everything possible to try to shake me off of him. I have made him sign contracts to pay back only to have him weasel out of them and he has use every possible method of manipulation to try to get out of trouble. He would be out of trouble now if he would only pay me back but that would result in him actually taking accountability.

EKSUgal, you have described him to a tee and I believe you may actually know him well. He appears to go through friends fast and those who stick around seem to only have nicknames and camouflage them selves by odd names so that no one knows who they actually are. I know where he works and I'm sure he is trying to find a new place to work since tracking him is more difficult since his scamming friends are trying to hide from me. He presently works for Club DNA in Lagos Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday and then works at G-12 on Sunday. I am not done and I will continue to hunt him down. Any assistance is greatly appreciated!!!! If you are on instagram look up Tinkertoy080 and message me there. It will be forwarded to me.

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by George22016(m): 11:02am On Mar 30, 2017
EKSUgal:

Thanks, dearie.
am sure this guy don fuvk UE smelling pussie

1 Like

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by whywhyogun: 11:32am On Mar 30, 2017
how can a white woman be cheated by a black boy ?

even a 1 year old baby knows the answer : she is looking for his peniss

so , she deserves anything done to her.

1 Like

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by 1324justice: 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
whywhyogun:
how can a white woman be cheated by a black boy ?

even a 1 year old baby knows the answer : she is looking for his peniss

so , she deserves anything done to her.

Wow, you forget how scamming works, he hardly used his real picture while scamming me and the pictures I posted are while I tried to get payment out of him. But ignorance is bliss stay there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Internet Fraudster (yahoo Yahoo Boys) So Wealthy Or .... / Several Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today (very Graphic Photo / 2 Girls Fight Over Guy In Benin (video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.