Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,256 members, 7,919,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:23 PM

Please Have Anyone Being Issued With Visa To Canada For Convention Before? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Have Anyone Being Issued With Visa To Canada For Convention Before? (880 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Have Anyone Being Issued With Visa To Canada For Convention Before? by bamybabs: 11:04am On Sep 29, 2009
Please i need anyone with VISA experience to Canada for convention.
All what i needs are the requirements and duration for documents submition at the Embassy.

I also need want to inquire about Ireland VISA on TOURIST, whether someone should applied by invitation from relatives or hotel reservation.
Re: Please Have Anyone Being Issued With Visa To Canada For Convention Before? by oyewolejos(m): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2009
My guy 4get Ireland no go area 4 dat kind of tin u wanna.Though i dont want to b prejudice.I know ur motive just forget it esp Ireland.Dey wil deport anybody and wil send dem to the newly built prison in Abeokuta.Check d statistics of d inmates majority are deportees from Ireland & UK.If u want to do dat kind of a tin try USA.U can switch to another visa on arrival.Dier visa success story is outstanding.Was 75% globally last year.Try dem.
Re: Please Have Anyone Being Issued With Visa To Canada For Convention Before? by MrCrackles(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2009
bamybabs:

Please i need anyone with VISA experience to Canada for convention.
All what i needs are the requirements and duration for documents submition at the Embassy.
I also need want to inquire about Ireland VISA on TOURIST, whether someone should applied by invitation from relatives or hotel reservation.
Convention to do what?
WTF do you mean by convention?
You want to enquire about Ireland Visa, Canada Visa. . . How many do you want to enquire about at the same time?
Do you want to enquire about Ogbomosho visa too? undecided
Re: Please Have Anyone Being Issued With Visa To Canada For Convention Before? by justwise(m): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2009
MrCrackles:

Convention to do what?
WTF do you mean by convention?
You want to enquire about Ireland Visa, Canada Visa. . . How many do you want to enquire about at the same time?
Do you want to enquire about Ogbomosho visa too? undecided

Hahaha u are funny. U know alot of pple use church conversion as an excuse to travel out of Nigeria, they will get a letter of invitation for some useless conversion then travel and never to come back again. BUT days are gone when that works. British embassy have seen more than enough of that. 2yrs ago, my friend wanted to bring her fiance here, she paid for those church programs in Ireland and sent the letter to her man in Malawi, he was given a visa but getting to the heathrow airport he couldn't prove to the immigration officers that he was really going for church program, not enough money to sustain himself. He was sent back from the airport, my friend lost her £200 and air ticket.
Re: Please Have Anyone Being Issued With Visa To Canada For Convention Before? by easyvisa: 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2009
@oyewolejos, Stop spending credit cards on this nairaland.
Who tell yo say Ireland just dey deport anyho like that. I've been in UK for years and currently base in Dublin Ireland too, Why dey no deport me?

The fact is if u no do pass yourself, nobody and no Garda or Britiko police will ever talk to you. Why u fit say the truth say na your friends go do pass themself

Think about it man mi
Re: Please Have Anyone Being Issued With Visa To Canada For Convention Before? by easyvisa: 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2009
@oyewolejos, Stop spending credit cards on this nairaland.
Who tell you say Ireland just dey deport anyhow like that. I've been in UK for years and currently base in Dublin Ireland too, Why dey no deport me since all this years?

The fact is if u no do pass yourself, nobody and no Garda or Britiko police will ever talk to you. Why u no fit say the truth say na your friends go do pass themself

Think about it man mi
Re: Please Have Anyone Being Issued With Visa To Canada For Convention Before? by smoothman(m): 4:18am On Oct 22, 2009
Please i want to make enquires from you on about Austria and not only that,What is the easiest means of getting your papers in Europe,also which country in europe have the easiest means of getting permits,and how to get them
I need your advice and help too coz am about travelling within the next 3 weeks.
So please here is my email address, desmondduke4real@yahoo.com, Am a skilled worker and have so many talents and skills which they will be needing seriously over there.
You can just write me a HI in my email and i will reply to you, Thanks

@ nairaland
If you live in EU or have strong close relatives there,Please do reply me on the same topic,

Best Regards To All Nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

Do You Wanna Travel To Doha- Qatar! / How To Stay Abroad Successfully / Travelling To Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.