Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:01 AM

Tiwa Savage Don't Tell Me How Much You Love Me. Show Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Don't Tell Me How Much You Love Me. Show Me (815 Views)

DJ Cuppy Drives Her Father's Rolls-Royce In London, Says "Don't Tell Him" / "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans / Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Don't Tell Me How Much You Love Me. Show Me by edunwablog: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
tiwa share her feelings
It's unbelievable how fast people can change. One day, you mean everything. The next day, you don't exist anymore.

You have no idea how much l like you. How much you make me smile, how much l love talking to you, or how much l wish you were here.No girl wants to hear about your "other girls"People start to miss you more when they see how much happier you are without them.People never change, they just become more of who they really are.The only people worthy to be in your life are the ones that help you through hard times, and
Read more at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/08/tiwa-savage-dont-tell-me-how-much-you.html#more

Re: Tiwa Savage Don't Tell Me How Much You Love Me. Show Me by halfricanadian(f): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
fact

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Striker Dickson Nwakaeme Buys Range Rover For His Wife(photos) / Oau Awards Night: Cbee Wins Oau Next Rated Artiste. / See 5 Nigerian Actors That Are Taking Over Hollywood (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.