Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Scoan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scoan (810 Views)

TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) / My Annoying Experience At SCOAN As A First-Timer By Ivan-Whyte Eagle Lawson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scoan by hjkl: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
Dear readers,

I'm someone from Europe, the Netherlands. I visited, and watch the SCOAN in Lagos. I'm a Christian and interested in talking about the SCOAN and things that I think are related or other things. This church has an extraordinary position. I'm looking for people that go there. But because of the position of this church this would be anyone also interested in this church.

I am someone that understands more of Christianity than most other Christians. And has a better view on this than other Christians or atheists. I think the SCOAN is probably one of or the best church in the world. In the end because of the healing and prophecy ministry. It sort of closes any questions about does or does God not exist.

But Christianity also has mistakes. The SCOAN basically keeps these. And I don't think this ministry or any other ministry has an option if it is about that. Still especially because people here are so closely involved in this ministry and because it shuts down any questions about whether or not God exists it is interesting to talk about this. I posted this sort of thing elsewhere too. And now I think it is interesting to post this here.

Re: Scoan by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hello hjkl,

I am interested by what you would like to say. Waiting for the next installments.

Greetings.
Re: Scoan by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hello... i also had the opportunity to visit the Scoan a couple times last year and yes, it was a wonderful experience.

why didn't you say your name or country of citizenship?
Re: Scoan by hjkl: 6:19am On Aug 23, 2016
Omudia:
Hello... i also had the opportunity to visit the Scoan a couple times last year and yes, it was a wonderful experience.

why didn't you say your name or country of citizenship?
I heard it is confusing sometimes if it is true how people identify. I will post a photo with date and Nairaland forum later on.

I saw this too, posted a reply. Looks right and interesting https://www.nairaland.com/3300967/questions-sex-relation-god#48707558 Though not sure yet. I would have to read it.

Is it dangerous to say something about this? If someone who reads this is interested in that, I hope it is said. So I can take it into account. Mistakes in Christianity is something that is basically horrid to talk about to church leaders in some way. Unless with at least peace and a good circumstance in mind.

I think the whole of Christianity has a problem. And erotisism has this central position in it. I think that another thing is other Abrahamic religions. I think it is so cringy how it is all split. And all the arguments and war. But I don't mean I want to say something about this.

This subject "erotisism". I would have to see the first time to be refuted about this. So be it the Bible or something from real life. This is my conclusion so far. ">" means a known issue or point.

>Go out of the world:
This does not mean too little space for things that have to do with functioning well and normal things of life. There are no people left to be the world. No one opposes a spiritual house that is correct. Or real right principles of what to do with lust.

>All is sin all is useless:
This is useless in the meaning of sin. Not as Ecclesiastes says.

>Lust is sin:
This is unfoundable. There has to be a clear reason why.

>The whole of Christianity is seeing this wrong:
This is probably true. (...)
Or say or show something why not. That the whole of christianity is seeing this wrong is no reason why it would be right.

>This is how Christ fulfilled the law, and based it on understanding. Not time or locally based circumstances.
Matthew 22:37
“‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

>As becomes clear throughout the Old testament and New testament:
Romans 14 : 14B
nothing is unclean in itself

>There are dangers, yes. 1 Corinthians 6 is about sexual immorality. It can be something to be careful about.
1 Corinthians 6 : 12
“I have the right to do anything,”
Re: Scoan by hjkl: 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
I wasn't completely happy about these, but post them anyway

http://imgur.com/a/lJaTI
http://imgur.com/a/iM6zl

The location can be checked by google maps. Rijnzichtbrug, Leiden, Netherlands. This is the left side of the bridge, how Google loaded it on my desktop.
Re: Scoan by hjkl: 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
So is this the whole complete deal? Saw some other good posts too.

until page 8:

https://www.nairaland.com/3307679/bromleigh-mccleneghan-sex-before-marriage/7#48815243

(1) (Reply)

Established In The Word By Pst. Goodheart O. Ekwueme House ON The Rock Abuja / It Seems God Is Okay With Polygamy / Satan Has Offered While GOD Is Pending! So I Made My Choice!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.