Stats: 3,183,369 members, 7,920,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:38 AM

So After Which Politician Will You Name Your Pet? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / So After Which Politician Will You Name Your Pet? (587 Views)

10 Countries Where Your Pet Is Just Livestock / Why You Shouldn't Allow Your Pet/dog Lick Your Face / Trusted Product To Protect Your Pet From Fleas,ticks 4years Guarantee (2) (3) (4)

So After Which Politician Will You Name Your Pet? by Hardeysolution(m): 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
Since it's now the style in Nigeria to make pets after governors, presidents, politicians and ministers so after which politician will you name your dogs, cats, even tilapia can become who?

Lalasticlala omaj4 let it move!

Nigerians in style.

Politicians in Animal form.

Re: So After Which Politician Will You Name Your Pet? by Benikuuse(m): 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
I loved yar adua so much. he accomplish so many things within a short period of time. I will name my pet after him.
Re: So After Which Politician Will You Name Your Pet? by jaymejate: 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44.
Hope you guys know what became of the guy that named his pet after the president.
This thread might bring another issue.
Do something!
Re: So After Which Politician Will You Name Your Pet? by TheFreeOne: 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
I don ask Seun wetin be the names of im dogs he no gree answer.

But me don dey take style eye some yeye politicians but I Neva decide sha.

The name fit start with any of these letters:
M
O
B
A
E
J
A

Seriously, naming dogs after our politicians is an insult to pets cos most of our politicians are worse than dogs. Pets are loyal, caring, protective e.t.c but our politicians are hoes with no conscience.

Re: So After Which Politician Will You Name Your Pet? by Hardeysolution(m): 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
jaymejate:
Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44.
Hope you guys know what became of the guy that named his pet after the president.
This thread might bring another issue.
Do something!
is there a reason to be afraid of expressing ones freedom? Even if at that, this isn't to be taken serious. But however, if you demand for the ban of the op or deletion of the post, kindly in few hours, call for ban and closure of media houses.

No offence

Re: So After Which Politician Will You Name Your Pet? by bentlywills(m): 12:09am On Aug 22, 2016

I will comment later
Re: So After Which Politician Will You Name Your Pet? by izzou(m): 12:18am On Aug 22, 2016
Sorry for derailing

But I love a nairalander so much, I would love my dog to bear his name

He is a Mod sha

I just love him so much. No homo grin

His name is lipsrsealed

See them
Una wan make I go another millenium on exile.
Re: So After Which Politician Will You Name Your Pet? by DIKEnaWAR: 12:22am On Aug 22, 2016
Benikuuse:
I loved yar adua so much. he accomplish so many things within a short period of time. I will name my pet after him.

Don't name a dog after Yar'adua. Dog get level pass him. Name a cat instead. Unless you want the dog to be generally lazy, docile, incompetent and always sleeping.
Re: So After Which Politician Will You Name Your Pet? by DIKEnaWAR: 12:30am On Aug 22, 2016
I shall buy plenty dogs. Four rottweilers. One will be Obasanjo and the other Bode George. The other two I shall name Fayose and Wike.

I shall also buy two eku-uke. One named Fashola, the other Lai Mohammed. We all know that eku-ukes make empty noise; barking and running away at the same time.
Re: So After Which Politician Will You Name Your Pet? by Sirmuel1(m): 8:18am On Aug 22, 2016
Orubebe grin

I like the name
Re: So After Which Politician Will You Name Your Pet? by iaminspired: 7:22am On Aug 26, 2016

Rottweiler Male Needed For Stud Service In Ibadan / Security Alert..a Potential Guard Dog Is Available / China Cat Who Predicted Nigeria Win Vs Argentina Dies