Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,887 members, 7,980,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 04:40 AM

PHOTOS: Why Is President Buhari So Addicted To Reading The Nation Newspaper? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Why Is President Buhari So Addicted To Reading The Nation Newspaper? (2974 Views)

Names Of 105 Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (Full List By The Nation Newspaper) / Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper / A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Why Is President Buhari So Addicted To Reading The Nation Newspaper? by ApcSucks: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2016
machinery1:

@mynd44, Seun, lalasticlala. Rule 10.
Cc: mynd44

what is this one saying are you okay??
Re: PHOTOS: Why Is President Buhari So Addicted To Reading The Nation Newspaper? by objobj: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2016
I think we always have our favorites in everything we do as human. Even as a you man or woman you have your favourite newspaper. Similarly, even in social media today, everybody has his favorite blogger(s) or site where he/she gets whatever.

I don't think Mr president can be that different. it's a choice thing.
Re: PHOTOS: Why Is President Buhari So Addicted To Reading The Nation Newspaper? by objobj: 11:27am On Aug 22, 2016
I think we always have our favorites in everything we do as human. Even as a you man or woman you have your favourite newspaper. Similarly, even in social media today, everybody has his favorite blogger(s) or site where he/she gets whatever.

I don't think Mr president can be that different. it's a choice thing.
Re: PHOTOS: Why Is President Buhari So Addicted To Reading The Nation Newspaper? by pearl1991: 11:43am On Aug 22, 2016
Mrbigman2:
Who tell u say na read him dey read am?
Na pictures him dey watch
abi?
Re: PHOTOS: Why Is President Buhari So Addicted To Reading The Nation Newspaper? by TGM2015: 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
In my opinion, I believe The Nation is widely read newspapers in that region. I have noticed that many of my friends and family who lived in that region buy and read The Nation newspaper any time they are around. Same with The Punch newspapers, you can only get to read it in the afternoon or following day at Port Harcourt.

Buhari always says he read about Nigeria plight, this is telling those who have advice and economic gurus who believes that they have economic solution better than Buhari economic team to use the medium (The Nation) to reach to Buhari.
Re: PHOTOS: Why Is President Buhari So Addicted To Reading The Nation Newspaper? by OlanreJohnson: 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
Buhari read a lot Sun newspaper where Femi Adesina was always praising him and deceiving gullible folks. Today he now reads The nation newspaper and daily trust.

Two pro-ApC newspaper that will deceive him and tell him that his body odour is the only thing needed to cause economic change. Dullards love to be deceived. grin grin

Re: PHOTOS: Why Is President Buhari So Addicted To Reading The Nation Newspaper? by stsinner: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
nnol:
becos it cums wit so many cartoons,he is entertained by the cartoons in it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Bad! President Buhari Caught Praying In Saudi Arabia Mosque (see Pics) / What The International Media Is Saying About Biafra / Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.