Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:55 AM

Disclaimer: I Am MALE NOT Female - Gift Adene Cries Out... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Disclaimer: I Am MALE NOT Female - Gift Adene Cries Out... (1341 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Funke Gold That Was Crushed By Dangote Truck Cries Out For Justice / Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disclaimer: I Am MALE NOT Female - Gift Adene Cries Out... by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 22, 2016
My name is Gift Adene, owner of www.giftadenenews.com
Yes there is a need for this Disclaimer, So that the whole world can know that i am male not female!...
I keep receiving messages from the male folks(BVs and FB friends) on Whatsaap, All they say is i love you, send me your pics, i miss you, i want you to be my girlfriend (huh?) i want to marry you, i want to f*ck you (like seriously?) LMAO!... Some even go as far as sending me their picture and even NUDES! (mouth open) Honestly i'm in shock right now!.....
Let it be on RECORD that i Adene, Gift stated here unequivocally that i am MALE NOT female... The fact that my name is used predominantly by girls doen't mean only ladies bear the name.. I know about 10 people that answer GIFT and 8 are guys including me!..... So guys pls keep off i am MALE NOT FEMALE!............ i will share SOME screen shoots from my chats(clean chats) with some of them and some photos (excluding the NUDES)..... See them after the cut....

http://www.giftadenenews.com/2016/08/disclaimer-i-am-male-not-female-gift.html

Re: Disclaimer: I Am MALE NOT Female - Gift Adene Cries Out... by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 22, 2016
more screen shots....

Re: Disclaimer: I Am MALE NOT Female - Gift Adene Cries Out... by vizkiz: 9:58am On Aug 22, 2016
This thread makes no sense! Who your gender epp? Can you walk into the bank and withdraw cash with it?

The next time you wanna chat with a dude and he is acting all weird, start by changing your mode of chatting. Start typing in pidgin and keep calling him "baba" or Bros. If he still insist with his perverted talks then block him undecided

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: I Am MALE NOT Female - Gift Adene Cries Out... by Slimflame(m): 10:05am On Aug 22, 2016
Weda male or female...u dont epp anyone...gerrarahia
Re: Disclaimer: I Am MALE NOT Female - Gift Adene Cries Out... by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 22, 2016
Who my gender epp? e epp ME!.. Tomorrow now na you go open your wide mouth say i dey scam boys for Online claim say i be girl!.... This is a DISCLAIMER so that no one will say i did any funny thing tommorow.. cos as you can see enev after sending them my pictures they still insist i am female that my pictures are that of my BOYFRIEND!.. lol..... Even after calling me phone they still say i am FEMALE.. atleast this will epp ME ADN YOU!....
vizkiz:
This thread makes no sense! Who your gender epp? Can you walk into the bank and withdraw cash with it?

The next time you wanna chat with a dude and he is acting all weird, start by changing your mode of chatting. Start typing in pidgin and keep calling him "baba" or Bros. If he still insist with his perverted talks then block him undecided

Re: Disclaimer: I Am MALE NOT Female - Gift Adene Cries Out... by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 22, 2016
lmao!... Why the post dey pain you?
Slimflame:
Weda male or female...u dont epp anyone...gerrarahia
Re: Disclaimer: I Am MALE NOT Female - Gift Adene Cries Out... by Slimflame(m): 10:31am On Aug 22, 2016
giftadene:
lmao!... Why the post dey pain you?
freedom of speech is allowed..
Re: Disclaimer: I Am MALE NOT Female - Gift Adene Cries Out... by Bilabong(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2016
cool
what am I seeing?

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: I Am MALE NOT Female - Gift Adene Cries Out... by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2016
yes bro
Slimflame:
freedom of speech is allowed..
Re: Disclaimer: I Am MALE NOT Female - Gift Adene Cries Out... by andray12(m): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

2pac Might Still Be Alive, Selfie Photos Shows Proove / Why Do People Fart When Ever Wizkid Wants To Take Pictures / I Go Dye Shades Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Like A Greedy Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.