Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,710 members, 7,879,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:34 PM

How To Start A Small Scale Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start A Small Scale Business (603 Views)

Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help / How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria / Kicked off My Small Scale Rabbit farm!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Small Scale Business by Timba24(m): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2016
Good day to u Nairalanders, pls i want ur opinions on aw to start a small scale business i.e snail and Grass-cutters rearing.
Re: How To Start A Small Scale Business by Nicogen4us(f): 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
Timba24:
Good day to u Nairalanders, pls i want ur opinions on aw to start a small scale business i.e snail and Grass-cutters rearing.
I will start by asking if you know anything about the rearing. it is only if you know you must have been thought the small scale method.The only thing that can help you is to know the rearing by learning it.

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Small Scale Business by Jydooosa(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Do you need PRACTICAL knowledge and understanding about SNAIL BREEDING?
Don't look further, join JIFF SNAIL BREEDERS on whatsapp 08066444488. You will be amazed!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Agribusiness Seminar / Hire A PREVIA Space Bus For Your Egg Distribution / All Equipments You Need For Poultry Farming At A Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.