Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,011 members, 7,922,447 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:38 AM

Real And Better Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Real And Better Investment (642 Views)

How To Make Real And Cool Cash On Dollarson.com / 27 Simple Ways To Become A Simple And Better Negotiator. / Ecobank Naira Credit Card Its Real And It Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real And Better Investment by kayjegs: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2009
The Oil Industry serves as one with a lot of business opportunities. In order to really make something out of this industry, you have to put in a substantial amount as capital and of course, you will reap it. But many people seems to concentrate on that aspect and neglecting some other opportunities.
I am here to introduce you to the Transport Industry. Have you not discovered the springing up of Transport companies in Nigeria. Don't you know, they are earning much. Let me tell you now where the money is: Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication and Transport. These represents the major foundational area in Commerce and economy of any Nation. This is to justify the Transport Industry.
You can invest in owning a Taxi cab, Inter-State Bus Transport services and Haulage.
I can help you with that of the Interstate and Taxi Cab. The ROI within 12 months will be more than 100% and it can go on and on without spending much. This is a money spinner. You can start with about 1.5 million to 2 million and will be making about between 150,000 to 300,000 per month. What more do you want and it can even increase if you want.

You can contact me on email for more info: Kayjegs@yahoo.com. This is suitable for anybody and those abroad who wish to have an investment in Nigeria. Good luck in your business pursuit.
Re: Real And Better Investment by remioshy(f): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2009
This is a great post and it couldnt come at a better time.
i have been thinking along this business but lack proper info.i would be glad if you could forward me a better explanation.
i may need your help as well in the future.
thanks
remioshy@yahoo.com
i appreciate your effort

(1) (Reply)

Soap Marketers Needed! / Investment Opportunities In An Inchoate Firm / A Good Business Ideal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.