Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

Please Help Me(us) With That Vacant Job Position In Your Work Place - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me(us) With That Vacant Job Position In Your Work Place (431 Views)

Vacant Job For Program Officer In A Renowned NGO / Nigerian Bag Manufacturing (BAGCO) Recruitment 2017: Entry Level Job Position / Vacancy For The Position of Luggage Carrier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me(us) With That Vacant Job Position In Your Work Place by fidel353(m): 11:31am On Aug 22, 2016
Please our fellow Nlanders already working, I call on you to help this family with that vacant position in your work place. Most of the job openings no longer get to the public and it's really a big disadvantage to some of us.

fidelis353@gmail.com

Please help a brother who's in need.
Re: Please Help Me(us) With That Vacant Job Position In Your Work Place by fidel353(m): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
Just got this and decided to share with us

Erisco Foods Limited, a leading manufacturer of Tomato paste and other made in Nigeria drinks and food products and the 4th largest tomato paste producing company in the world, is hereby seeking to employ the services of qualified individuals to fill the following positions below:
1.) Public Relations Officer
2.) Mason
3.) Carpenter
4.) Industrial Welder
5.) Plumber
6.) Industrial Plumber
7.) Logistics Officer
8.) Sales & Marketing Executive (North-Central)
9.) Sales & Marketing Executive (South-East)
10.) Sales & Marketing Executive (South-South)
11.) Sales & Marketing Executive (South-West)
12.) Sales & Marketing Executive (Lagos)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letters and resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: jobs@eriscofoodsltd.com.ng indicating the position title and job code as the subject of email only.
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2016.

•Please see page 48 of Monday Guardian.
Federal Inland Revenue Service is recruiting Graduates with Numeracy skills (Accounting, Banking and Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, IT etc.). Please apply through http://www.firs.gov.ng/FIRS-Careers/Pages/Vacancies.aspx.

We wish you all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knws How Much CSO'S In The Health Sector Collect As Salaries / Secretary/admin Officer Needed In Port Harcourt / SOL Direct Sales Executive Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.