Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,810 members, 7,945,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

Do You Know Who Protect ₦aira Against Inflation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know Who Protect ₦aira Against Inflation? (625 Views)

Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? / Godwin Emefiele Intentionally Killed ₦aira Not Inflation! / Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Who Protect ₦aira Against Inflation? by oyinkinola: 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
To know the effect of inflation in any given nation, the monetary system must be sound, nothing mustn't be taken for granted, because we are talking of the attitude of human being towards money there must be a watch-dog that wILL look into how everything is done at any time. Money must be cut the same size with the size of the commodity for fair competition!
Trader(seller) want to sell at high profit price all the time while buyer want to buy at low possible price all the time, how to merge them equally is the function of CBN!
All what I know in this country is that , the necessity of life which is food, 90% of the food consumed in this country produced locally! I don't buy the Idea of many Nigerian elite who believe that when the rice, tomato paste high in the market Nigerian would die of famine!
The Northerner depend largely on mile and millet, southerner live with yam, cassava and maize, our soup depend on tomato fresh, pepper, onion, salt, palm oil, and local-butter(Ori), all these are produced in abundant locally, also the meat; how can we believe we will die of hunger if the dollar hike!
If the buyer and the seller referee fail to regulate the currency to the commodity as it is now there will be cheating in the market, and the price will high because, if seller have the opportunity to cheat the buyer why not, he is looking for high profit!
To know exactly how the money fair in the market we must know it's purchasing power, it's only in bargain between the buyer and seller that we know the exact price of a commodity and the real value of any money.
The seller protect the commodity while the buyer protected the value of money, if CBN favour one, not only the second will be cheated, but it's power of competition will suffered! that's exactly what is happening in Nigeria today, it's like two soldiers in battle front one have gun other have stick! who we win?
Since the seller(trader) have commodity and protect it's value at all time, the buyer must be provided with a valuable money for protection!
if CBN Governor believe his main function end in Forex regulation he is wrong, he can't controlled the real value of ₦, it's the bid of the buyer and seller that can do that!
So if Godwin Emefiele afraid of torching ₦ by introduce the missing currency in circulation, he must resign or fired! Nigerian need a risk-taker that will restructure of our currency to it's real purchasing power!

Re: Do You Know Who Protect ₦aira Against Inflation? by sanandreas(m): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
Your thinking is shallow? Young man did ur parents actually paid school fees for you? I am sorry to say, they wasted their money because u ought to learn book and sense.
Re: Do You Know Who Protect ₦aira Against Inflation? by oyinkinola: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
sanandreas:
Your thinking is shallow? Young man did ur parents actually paid school fees for you? I am sorry to say, they wasted their money because u ought to learn book and sense.
...yah! my parent paid and that's why I know the value of centime wasted is grate to the 70% of Nigerian living bellow poverty level!
shame to you technocrat that your common sense can't tell you that there no single country in the world where you buy and there is no need to have your change back!
Re: Do You Know Who Protect ₦aira Against Inflation? by sanandreas(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
oyinkinola:

...yah! my parent paid and that's why I know the value of centime wasted is grate to the 70% of Nigerian living bellow poverty level!
shame to you technocrat that your common sense can't tell you that there no single country in the world where you buy and there is no need to have your change back!

Have u forgotten so soon. Coins were re-introduced and so many bank customers rejected it.
Re: Do You Know Who Protect ₦aira Against Inflation? by ckmayoca: 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
Guy above me, e be like say u get time to waste arguing with that boy.
Re: Do You Know Who Protect ₦aira Against Inflation? by oyinkinola: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
sanandreas:

Have u forgotten so soon. Coins were re-introduced and so many bank customers rejected it.
ok that is where am going, CBN must introduced it in large quantity, pay the state allocation to up to 25% of each state money, pay salary to 25% of every workers for complete three months! use civil defense and WAI brigade to enforce the uses in the market and see who will reject it again!
we shout there is no money and we still have time to wastage!
Re: Do You Know Who Protect ₦aira Against Inflation? by oyinkinola: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
ckmayoca:
Guy above me, e be like say u get time to waste arguing with that boy.
..yah because you are busy enjoy the poor income in the market! I wont stop until this foolish stopped!
are better than america, Europe and Asian Nation?

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State Ministry Of Rural Development Giant Strides. / Sos To Fashola All Federal Roads Linking Southeast Have Collapsed / PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Roads To Apapa/tin Can/nnpc Depot In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.