Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,625 members, 7,937,839 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

Do You Want To Buy A Used Volvo Or Scania Truck Directly From Europe? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do You Want To Buy A Used Volvo Or Scania Truck Directly From Europe? (988 Views)

Scania Truck Immediate Sale (rhd) - Rarely Used / Erf(scania) Truck Head For Sale @ Relatively Cheap Price / ***mercedes Benz 911 / Scania Truck Engines For Sale: Tokunbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Buy A Used Volvo Or Scania Truck Directly From Europe? by work4mi: 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2009
Are you interested in buying a buying a Volvo or Scania truck of any model directly from Sweden, Denmark, Finland or Norway and you need assistance? We can help you to search for the truck and also teach you how to find the truck yourself while we go and inspect the truck for you and help you with the payment for the purchase and shipment to Nigeria or any other destination of your choice at a minimal commission.

We can be contacted at  emgol_logistics@yahoo.se or work4mi@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Want To Buy A Used Volvo Or Scania Truck Directly From Europe? by montana1: 3:50am On Oct 17, 2009
I want to go into haulage but i need little advice before going into a new Biz. My Questions are Below.
What kind of truks do i purchase ?
what model of trucks do i go for? I mean the year of truck
Is it better to give out to company or have it been managed by me ?
Is fuel tankers more profitable than dump trucks ?
How much do i Need to put a truck on the road?
Please i need your response

How much can i get a 30 to 40 ton truck.
Give me prices of various brand if possible the pictures as well

(1) (Reply)

HONDA radio codes (FREE) / 1998 Honda Civic For Sale At 300k / Nigerian used car needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.