Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,117 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:53 PM

Popular Nollywood Actress Compares Her Body To A Ferrari [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nollywood Actress Compares Her Body To A Ferrari [PICS] (1529 Views)

Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija / Actress Moyo Lawal Compares Her Self With Kim Kardashian In Cleavage Baring Pics / Wande Coal Poses By A Ferrari Car In California, U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Nollywood Actress Compares Her Body To A Ferrari [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nollywood diva, Mimi Orjiekwe who was recently dragged into a nasty controversy about a visit to Gambian president has come out to compare her body to luxurious Italian sport automobile, Ferrari.

The comparison is because Mimi holds her body in so much high regard that she can never taint it with any sort of inscription or drawings popular known as Tattoos, same way no one will imagine writing anything on a Ferrari.

"I cannot draw anything on my body. I see my body as a Ferrari or a Bentley. You will never see anyone write things on such exotic cars. I keep my skin clean, I don’t want any tattoo on my body because I don’t need all that. I think if I inscribe something on my body, at a point, I might not want it any more so I don’t want to do something I would want to remove later in life and may not be able to".

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/popular-nollywood-actress-compares-her.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe Ishilove

Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Compares Her Body To A Ferrari [PICS] by KELVINXY: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
thanks for letting us know ur price tag

3 Likes

Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Compares Her Body To A Ferrari [PICS] by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
ma ga rae
Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Compares Her Body To A Ferrari [PICS] by maryjan8(f): 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hmm
Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Compares Her Body To A Ferrari [PICS] by Afrok(m): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Your body is your TOOL, please keep it clean from inscriptions abeg coz it may deny u access to Gambia president and others u SERVICE next time tongue

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Compares Her Body To A Ferrari [PICS] by LawrenceUMS: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
Motion Graphics is a complex field, encompassing the worlds of Conceptual Thinking, Graphic Design, Animation, Cinematography, Editing, and Sound. And let’s not forget the business aspects such as Producing, Marketing, Sales, and Client Service. It’s a lot to learn.

Our training has been designed around the belief that you don’t need a degree and a decade of experience to become an effective Motion Graph artist. You just have to know what’s important to focus on, and you need to understand the fundamentals involved.

Classes in progress – with TWO training centers in Lagos (Yaba and Egbeda/Alimosho)

100% Practicals, Ambient Classes, Two Training centers (Lagos), Professional Instructors, plus more!!

UMS TRAINING HUB | +2348187428339, +2348187434413, 2347034711141 | training@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 7AF02B2D , 59161980 l Website : www.umstraining.xyz

Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Compares Her Body To A Ferrari [PICS] by Chanchit: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
I think she looks more like quest
Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Compares Her Body To A Ferrari [PICS] by Airforce1(m): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
You don't deserve my #2000 you sexx object
Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Compares Her Body To A Ferrari [PICS] by milky3(f): 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
rightly said
Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Compares Her Body To A Ferrari [PICS] by Flexherbal(m): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
Keep it clean for you husband to be.

(1) (Reply)

US Rapper Accuses P Square And Phyno Of Copying His Hairstyle / These Mercy Johnson's Family Photos Speak Volumes (MUST SEE PHOTOS) / The Expelled Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadau With Akon And Jeta Amata [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.