Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,875 members, 7,952,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). (3523 Views)

What Happened With This Deadrat Incident / Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) / What Happened To Her After A Careless Night-Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by senibo1: 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
I think the op should have minded his business

waiting concern you? you lucky to escape without a black eyes grin

nice time, ignore.
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by joenor(m): 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
My Broda na only u one waka go there.
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by izaray(f): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
danieljessy:
she said it doesn't hapn all d time n she was surprised rsef
She was surprised as well I guess she is beginning to know who her boyfriend is gradually! How long have they been dating even
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by danieljessy: 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
izaray:
She was surprised as well I guess she is beginning to know who her boyfriend is gradually! How long have they been dating even
i really dnt knw aw long exactly
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
Op, don't get involved in other people business grin wink take heart grin
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Useless bf / fiancee

Slap her for what! Tomorrow if the girl dump am, e go come nairaland open thread. You think say na fûck and provide her needs na there em end, if I had a gun I go end em life one hand.
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by Chanchit: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
I dont need to monitor them because GOD is the pillar of their home.

the guy asked us if his action was right and he's defending himself already. the lady should have atleast taken permission knowing the kind of guy she's dating and now that slap has entered the package, he should at least try settle it then advice the lady later. the only reason you would do that is when you are also dating her.
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by firstking01(m): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
See writingundecided
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by Jorussia(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
If na me experience this kind thing,God know say na as I hear that first slap na him i go just comot for the scene.I nor fit use my head carry another girl palaver.
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by danieljessy: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Chanchit:

he should at least try settle it.
Aw will i settle it if his first response was to push me after i askd him to leave r alone
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by Jorussia(m): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
senibo1:
I think the op should have minded his business

waiting concern you? you lucky to escape without a black eyes grin

nice time, ignore.
bros nor mind the guy jare.many guys don foolishly die for this kind small matter.A similar thing happened to me in 2011 when i i was still in school. I was reading along side a girl and her boyfriend inside one of the classrooms in my department.The boyfriend and the girl had an argument ,before i knew what was happening the guy gave the girl a dirty slap and started beating the hell out of the girl.The girl cried bitterly that day,i didn't intervene because i knew it was none of my business. The guy was the no3 man of cult in my school then,i knew him very well because we always discussed after night reading and he was residing close to me in my outside campus lodge.This life na sense na him we need.
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by senibo1: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
Jorussia:
bros nor mind the guy jare.many guys don foolishly die for this kind small matter.A similar thing happened to me in 2011 when i i was still in school. I was reading along side a girl and her boyfriend inside one of the classrooms in my department.The boyfriend and the girl had an argument ,before i knew what was happening the guy gave the girl a dirty slap and started beating the hell out of the girl.The girl cried bitterly that day,i didn't intervene because i knew it was none of my business. The guy was the no3 man of cult in my school then,i knew him very well because we always discussed after night reading and he was residing close to me in my outside campus lodge.This life na sense na him we need.
the op just want us to applaud stupidity.

I've witnessed such incident in a bar so many times, I don't engage myself in worthless fight

You fighting for a girl who isn't your bae? i guess you successfully won your self a gold medal grin shm! wasted energy.... ok you are lucky... they will settle their dispute then ridicule your name along the line.

learn to ignore such issues bro
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by Qualer: 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

It's all done... Things happened for a reason...

looks like he got caught in the tango trap! grin grin grin
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by danieljessy: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
senibo1:
the op just want us to applaud stupidity.

I've witnessed such incident in a bar so many times, I don't engage myself in worthless fight

You fighting for a girl who isn't your bae? i guess you successfully won your self a gold medal grin shm! wasted energy.... ok you are lucky... they will settle their dispute then ridicule your name along the line.

learn to ignore such issues bro
i wudn't intervene if it was someonelse..alrit i get ur point..nxt time somethn similar happens i will just leave d place
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by tosyne2much(m): 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
I commend your courage bro
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by danieljessy: 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
I commend your courage bro
maybe i shud'nt v done dat..i was just furious watchn him hit d gal
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by tosyne2much(m): 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
danieljessy:
maybe i shud'nt v done dat..i was just furious watchn him hit d gal
You shouldn't have don't that since the girl didn't retaliate but all the same, it's not a bad idea that you attacked a woman beater
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by atilla(m): 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
U guys r forgetting the girl is jessys friend and she got slapped because she went out to greet him. Wether or not she excused herself or not. No at least he didn't do anything at the first time. So it wasn't like u rushed the gun and didn't give them a chance to settle themselves.

You did the right thing because u defended her when he rushed towards her again. Wether the person getting beaten was a guy or girl , u are a good friend for not letting ur friend get beaten up.
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by joenor(m): 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
You be plastic vuoga? then go fight na!!
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by chigoizie7(m): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
It's all done, but if I were to be the BF, I would just zoom off, and that will be the end of it all.
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by schumastic(m): 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
danieljessy:
[b][/b]I decided to visit a female frnd of mine yesterday evening cus she said its bn long she saw me,on my arrival i found her in d company of her bf inside a car.immediately she saw me she came out of the car to meet me,after exchangn pleasantries i striked a conversation with her n b4 she cud reply me her boyfnd called her.she went back inside d car b4 she could close d door,i heard a loud sound,n shout from inside d car(a manly voice obviously it was her bf)..they both came out n d girl's face changed with her rubbin her cheek,i knew he had slapped her.i was furious but stood stil n cntnd watchn him,he shoutd @ r to go inside r oux immediately..she was walkin slowly towards me n r bf rushed @ r.i cudn't hold my anger anymore n i walkd towards him n askd hm to leave r alone, d guy pushed me n it resulted to a fist fight..after few minutes we were seperated,n he left..I GOT MORE UPSET wen somepp were BLAMIN me n said i shud'v ignored dem,while odas were sayn i shud'v involved dem so dey gv him a very good beatin... GUYS WAT DO U THINK,WAT WIL U HAV DONE...WAS IT RIGHT 4 ME 2HAV GOTTEN INVOLVED? OR SHUD I HAVE IGNORED DEM?..n dis all hapnd solely bcus she neva said EXCUSE to r bf b4 cumn to meet me..share ur opinions pls

op you did the right thing, cus she got slapped for seeing you. if it were to be a random person, i wouldn't have advice you to intervene but since she is your friend then you did the right thing.
as a matter of fact, am sure this is not the first time he his hitting her and it won't b the last, better advice her to leave that relationship cus at the end he might still dump her for another lady.
better advice her to leave that abusive relationship before it gets out of hand.
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
Op take this

Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by pussyAvenger: 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
danieljessy:
[b][/b]I decided to visit a female frnd of mine yesterday evening cus she said its bn long she saw me,on my arrival i found her in d company of her bf inside a car.immediately she saw me she came out of the car to meet me,after exchangn pleasantries i striked a conversation with her n b4 she cud reply me her boyfnd called her.she went back inside d car b4 she could close d door,i heard a loud sound,n shout from inside d car(a manly voice obviously it was her bf)..they both came out n d girl's face changed with her rubbin her cheek,i knew he had slapped her.i was furious but stood stil n cntnd watchn him,he shoutd @ r to go inside r oux immediately..she was walkin slowly towards me n r bf rushed @ r.i cudn't hold my anger anymore n i walkd towards him n askd hm to leave r alone, d guy pushed me n it resulted to a fist fight..after few minutes we were seperated,n he left..I GOT MORE UPSET wen somepp were BLAMIN me n said i shud'v ignored dem,while odas were sayn i shud'v involved dem so dey gv him a very good beatin... GUYS WAT DO U THINK,WAT WIL U HAV DONE...WAS IT RIGHT 4 ME 2HAV GOTTEN INVOLVED? OR SHUD I HAVE IGNORED DEM?..n dis all hapnd solely bcus she neva said EXCUSE to r bf b4 cumn to meet me..share ur opinions pls
u hv money u can sleep bitches anyhow
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by vicstar(m): 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
..I don't know what to say, but what if he had a rifle? He would have blown ur brains, or his a cultist huh?
All diz girls ain't worth fighting for sometimes, she knows of his shortcomings but decided to stick with him, at the end of it all she will still crawl back to him asking for mercy, most times they like the niggas with an iron fist mahn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can We Change Fate? / After A Divorce Who Owns The Child In A Nigerian Context / Watch Boma And Tega Bleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.