Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,832 members, 7,909,131 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:14 PM

10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce (3601 Views)

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / Things U Probably Didn't Knw Abt INTROVERTS / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by tubabie(f): 9:08am On Oct 01, 2009
Pataki:

Must a man be ''bad'' to be urbane and sensible with a good head? undecided The truth is this: you women do not know what you want in a relationship. When confusion sets in on your mind, you become incoherent (This is not geared at you!).

A nice guy is simply being himself, standing true to his value(s), and maintaining the integrity and sanity of a relationship. A nice guy respects himself and holds a good esteem of a lady. The word ''bad'' should never be interchanged to imply or connote an anecdote that it means good in a relationship.

Hmm Pataki we are on the same track, but i just had to the define the word "bad" that had become a slang and was being interpreted wrongly IMO.
While I see reason that the word "bad" should not be used to define something good in a relationship, it also had to be properly defined inasmuch as peeps make use of the word as a slang.
You would agree with me that immediately the word "bad" was mentioned, most of the guys jumped on the bandwargon to show that disrespect and such ills were the "bad" women liked or craved. That is not the case for me and I guess some other ladies.

By the way I like your definition of "nice", if that's you being nice , pls continue cos that kinda "nice" is "bad" enough to keep a sensible lady grin
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2009
maxmax:

Ebonyeyes wats up,am nice n bad ooo so how we go hookup now
Holla Holla wink

tubabie:

^^That is the simple definition of the "bad" I have in mind, not a cheat, a thug or a disrespectful man.
I need my man to be urbane and sensible with a good head.
Most of the so-called "nice" men are tagged so 'cos they dont know how to pique a woman's interest and keep it high!!They are not nice in the real sense of the word pls.
I dont want a drag, a bore or someone who aint in the know-how of things.

In the long run everyone in relationships should do their groundwork, generalization of what men/women are wont help.

Exactamondo grin
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by Pataki: 9:26am On Oct 01, 2009
tubabie:

Hmm Pataki we are on the same track, but i just had to the define the word "bad" that had become a slang and was being interpreted wrongly IMO.
While I see reason that the word "bad" should not be used to define something good in a relationship, it also had to be properly defined inasmuch as peeps make use of the word as a slang.
You would agree with me that immediately the word "bad" was mentioned, most of the guys jumped on the bandwargon to show that disrespect and such ills were the "bad" women liked or craved. That is not the case for me and I guess some other ladies.

By the way I like your definition of "nice", if that's you being nice , pls continue cos that kinda "nice" is "bad" enough to keep a sensible lady grin

LOL! What more can I say?

I do not think we are on the same track yet. My input has been this: What is ''bad'' is BAD. A bad banana can never be the same as a good banana, even though they are both bananas. grin But then again, it depends on individual's taste and preferences. Or how would you want to explain when a guy maltreats a lady, the lady is still stuck with him?
A lady once told me, she was intrigued by the devilish side to a guy, and when the so-called devilish guy, began raining insults on her, she came back asking me why he was like that? undecided What an irony, I must say.

I know that definition of being ''nice'' by heart, simply 'cos that is what I used to be. But hey remember, even the devil can be nice. wink
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by tubabie(f): 9:50am On Oct 01, 2009
Pataki:

LOL! What more can I say?

I do not think we are on the same track yet. My input has been this: What is ''bad'' is BAD. A bad banana can never be the same as a good banana, even though they are both bananas. grin But then again, it depends on individual's taste and preferences.

We will be on the same track once you recognise that "bad" in this context wasnt meant to mean "BAD". wink

Pataki:

Or how would you want to explain when a guy maltreats a lady, the lady is still stuck with him?
A lady once told me, she was intrigued by the devilish side to a guy, and when the so-called devilish guy, began raining insults on her, she came back asking me why he was like that? undecided What an irony, I must say.

Intrigued ? shocked tongue That is her own preference o sad, just like some men have weird preferences.
To each his/her own.

Pataki:

I know that definition of being ''nice'' by heart, simply 'cos that is what I used to be. But hey remember, even the devil can be nice. wink

Nah cheesy If I should go by your point that nothing good comes out of the bad then the devil can NEVER be nice wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2009
When i was single,
I liked guys who didn't seem that interested in me.
I always found them a challange.

When the 'good'guy came with his chocolates and flowers, i was usually mean to them.
Truth is gals want someone to mother. It's just the way it is.

My hubby has a good heart but won't take sh.it from me.
Thats one of the million reasons i married him.
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by walestar2(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2009
I'm nice and bad at the same time. my girlfriend don't trust me with her friends and she would not even show them the direction of my house because she said before she met me, she saw me as nice but bad and desperate guy, 3 yrs now and yet none of her friend ever follow her to my house, she would not even let them talk to me one on one.
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by HohDee(m): 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2009
omo o ga ooo, gurls don make boys vex here oo, lolololol
we cum back wiv ma own insight.gotta run to class,
boyyy!!! abeg pataki take it easy.aba.lol
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by fitzmayowa: 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2009
@ poster, i think you are speaking from experience cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2009
Pataki:

Must a man be ''bad'' to be urbane and sensible with a good head? undecided The truth is this: you women do not know what you want in a relationship. When confusion sets in on your mind, you become incoherent (This is not geared at you!).

A nice guy is simply being himself, standing true to his value(s), and maintaining the integrity and sanity of a relationship. A nice guy respects himself and holds a good esteem of a lady. The word ''bad'' should never be interchanged to imply or connote an anecdote that it means good in a relationship.

man i totally agree with you, a lot of girls dont knowhat they want in a relationship. at the end they will b the one crying 4 heartbreak. there is no way one would paint the word ''BAD'' so it would look like ''GOOD". you cant have a goodish bad guy or a badish good guy. i will advice you ladies outhere to clearly define your priorities b4 going into a relationship. this will help you alot
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by deji2009(m): 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2009
So so true.

I had a chat with a friend, whom I just had as a friend yesterday, and she told me, I am such a nice and kind person. I laughed inside of me, if only she knew, I stopped being nice twenty minutes ago. I have noticed women at times, deserve the rubbish they get from men.

GBAM!
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by sashaa(f): 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2011
I think what the ladies mean is that we like a 'manly man'(wrongly tagged as bad) sort of man and not a wimp(also wrongly being tagged as nice)

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by NET1(m): 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2011
[size=26pt]Now, I'm going to be a BAD GUY. Anybody joing me?, lol cheesy[/size]

.NET
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by txy: 11:31am On Jan 13, 2011
shocked
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by RickF1999: 6:16am On Apr 07, 2011
Okay, I want to add my thoughts on this thread.

I've been having a debate with a friend of mine for a long time , I would say about 8 years.

Despite the fact that I've been heathily moving on with my life, and having being chased / hit on by more women I can imagine , he still says I'm a nice guy who's easy to walk on, which I could not understand.

Then, as I got used to his critical feedbacks, I finally said to him, I don't do the same things a nice guy does. Which means, I don't buy flowers, pay for dinner, or anything. In fact, I've been too broke to pay for anything. I just stayed concentrating on my job/education, and built friendships wherever I could build them. I stayed strong and persistent with my life and goals.

Well, after I told him I don't do the same things a nice guy does, he didn't say anything.

I asked him to explain what he does that's so "bad," and appealing, yet, he declined to answer.

I look at him, and see another guy who bleeds, eats, and shits just like me, so I couldn't understand his logic. The fact is, I'm excellent at everything I do, and if I'm not, I'll strive until I get there. I'm not going to change my qualities to settle for less. If a chick doesn't like me, just because I wasn't "bad" enough, then that's one less chick I have to worry about.

People wake up, this world consists of more women than men. There's nothing in this world worth getting locked up for, unless it's for peace and justice. Be thankful you have freedom, air to breathe, and all that good stuff, we're too busy being upset about what we don't have, how about appreciate what we have, then the better things will follow?
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 07, 2011
The topic says "10 Most Dangerous Mistakes". I've only seen one. Where are the other nine? undecided

I don't see how being too nice is a mistake. It depends on the woman and her level of maturity or how ready she is for long-term commitment. Women who aren't ready will probably be attracted to "bad" guys. Women who are ready to settle down will probably look for a "nice" guy that is husband-worthy. Some guys like bad girls. They're attracted to them for the same reasons I'd assume. They're not ready to settle down; they simply want to have fun.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2011
Nice guys are still playing primary-school love games with girls that have graduated from University grin they suck monkey-balls grin
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 08, 2011
why don't you men just go the gay way?
why not look for relationships with other men?
I am sorry but these 'women are evil and vindictive"
threads are getting mad tiring!!! angry angry
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2011
I got the good girls at my Baddest moments, grin grin grin

Imagine meeting a church girl when i'm half drunk straight out of a pub. wink
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by 247notire(m): 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
sashaa:
I think what the ladies mean is that we like a 'manly man'(wrongly tagged as bad) sort of man and not a wimp(also wrongly being tagged as nice)
. The only sensible post here to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are There Still Faithful Ladies? / Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy / Guys(f Him Sha),did I DO WRONG?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.