Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,809 members, 7,909,102 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:37 PM

TB Joshua Is Demonic. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Is Demonic. (568 Views)

"T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Is Demonic. by leyoung(m): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
I have seen so many posts and even live confessions that Senior Prophet TB joshua of the synagauge church of all nations is a top ranking member of the freemanson and a demon from the pit of hell.
Come to think of it, have you ever sit and have a soober reflection about your life? The reason why you life and entire career is an epitome of failure is bacause you just can't mind your ownn business and focus on your purpose here on earth. You have wasted your days on earth working as a marketer to the devil by way of spreading false rumors about men that have decided to live the rest of their life serving God and winnind souls for his kingdom.
Who made you judge over the servants of God? what is your business if they are fake or not?

Don't be an enemy of christ... Salvation is a personal race. Run you race and leave others to run theirs. As for me, I pray for more grace and energy on the life of Senior Prophet TB Joshua and all other men of God who are doing exploits is his vineyard.

May God help us!
Re: TB Joshua Is Demonic. by ifenes(m): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
leyoung:
I have seen so many posts and even live confessions that Senior Prophet TB joshua of the synagauge church of all nations is a top ranking member of the freemanson and a demon from the pit of hell.
Come to think of it, have you ever sit and have a soober reflection about your life? The reason why you life and entire career is an epitome of failure is bacause you just can't mind your ownn business and focus on your purpose here on earth. You have wasted your days on earth working as a marketer to the devil by way of spreading false rumors about men that have decided to live the rest of their life serving God and winnind souls for his kingdom.
Who made you judge over the servants of God? what is your business if they are fake or not?

Don't be an enemy of christ... Salvation is a personal race. Run you race and leave others to run theirs. As for me, I pray for more grace and energy on the life of Senior Prophet TB Joshua and all other men of God who are doing exploits is his vineyard.

May God help us!

What is god?

What is demon?

How did you know?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Is Demonic. by oaroloye(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
SHALOM!

If his church-of-all-nations is a "SYNAGOGUE," who are the other nine men who founded it with him?

So that they can be co-accountable with him.

Whenever his Ministry is to be blamed, it is always HIS name that is on the line.

Only a MINYAN can start a Synagogue.

NINE men- no matter how affluent, cannot open a Synagogue, let alone the one man.

That none of you know what I am talking about- not even members of his church- is a testament to the Fake Nature of his Ministry.

HOW CAN YOU NAME YOURSELF AFTER A DISEASE, DAMMIT?

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong In Giving Gifts To Men Of God? / The Sin That Makes God Cry / Muslim Man Kills Junior Sister For Marrying A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.