Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,919 members, 7,902,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

Man Who Named Dog Buhari Arraigned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Named Dog Buhari Arraigned (904 Views)

Nse Ekpenyong Arraigned For Certificate ‘Forgery’ (Photo) / Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ / Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Named Dog Buhari Arraigned by outknow: 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Mr. Joachim Chinakwe, the 40-year-old trader arrested for naming his dog Buhari, has been arraigned before a Sango Magistrate Court, Ogun State.

Joachim who was arrested on August 13, 2016, was arraigned on Monday.

The charge read in part, “That you, Joachim Iroko’ m’ (a.k.a Joe) and another at large on 13th Day of August, 2016 at about 1730hrs at Ketere area Sango, in the Ota Magisterial District did conduct yourselves in a a manner likely to cause breach of peace by writing a name BUHARI on a dog and parading same in the Hausa section of Ketere market Sango Ota and thereby committed an offence contrary to and punishable under section 249(d) of Criminal Code Laws of the State and Nigeria, 2006.”

The accused however pleaded not guilty to the charge.

http://biafrasay.com/p/322630/man-who-named-dog-buhari-arraigned
Re: Man Who Named Dog Buhari Arraigned by outknow: 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Man Who Named Dog Buhari Arraigned by recievesense: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
I have nothing to say.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Named Dog Buhari Arraigned by Onlyhandsome(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
I de come back
Re: Man Who Named Dog Buhari Arraigned by Disneylady(f): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
Serious? shocked
Re: Man Who Named Dog Buhari Arraigned by coolitempa(f): 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
And the source of this news is an ipod mouthpiece....what rubbish

1 Like

Re: Man Who Named Dog Buhari Arraigned by Slimflame(m): 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
not commenting nw waitin for somepeople
Re: Man Who Named Dog Buhari Arraigned by Sunofgod(m): 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
?But the star witness (the dog) is missing?
Re: Man Who Named Dog Buhari Arraigned by Decodedp: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
Welcome to banana Republic.

The ketere i know has no section(s) let alone hausa section.

And who's now arraigning the man since the foreigner who brought the complain has withdrawn the case.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Named Dog Buhari Arraigned by QuotaSystem: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
Sense will be physically drilled into his head if necessary.

I heard the iPod was already declaring unfailing love for PMB grin
Re: Man Who Named Dog Buhari Arraigned by mightyhazell: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
Interesting,...
How come dullardino doesn't tackle the myriad of problems in nigeria with same efficiency and alacrity?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

They Killed ‘buhari’ While I Was In Detention, Says Trader / Will Buhari Become Africa's Worst President Of All Times? / Buhari Should Apologize For Failing To Fulfill Campaign Promises – Bishop Ighele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.