Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,398 members, 7,901,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:08 PM

Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower (49918 Views)

Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) / Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Marriage Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by figoperch: 6:25am On Aug 23, 2016
madridguy:
E ba mi womo
Emina fe love grin

Otedola o Lori meji
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by madridguy(m): 6:26am On Aug 23, 2016
grin

figoperch:

Otedola o Lori meji
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 23, 2016
ninocia18:
I thought she is married.... SMH... I really pity our young growing ladies. These celebrities don't know that they are role models and they keep living immoral lives thinking they are doing it for themselves. From immoral songs to immoral movies to immoral lifestyles and our children are watching and copying them. The demons we fight are the ones our fathers created. Its all good.

Let our own parents be role models for us. Leave others to live their lives the way they want.
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by ummeey: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2016
vectoh:
We understand you are from EKITI
Lol am not from anywhere around there.
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by skeleton5050(m): 7:57am On Aug 23, 2016
Give her 2 years, she'll run out of the marriage like 1.Ti Sav
2.Fun Ak etc
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by olajizz01(m): 8:09am On Aug 23, 2016
Fathia Balogun has joined the group of alledged poo eaters for fetish.
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by Kdon2: 8:52am On Aug 23, 2016
Sexytemi:

Hi yousmileysmileysmileysmiley....howdy

I m fyn. Nd u? Wot I do you na?? You refuse to reply my msg all this while. I offend you ni or u just being proud. No offence o
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by Kdon2: 8:52am On Aug 23, 2016
Sexytemi:

Hi yousmileysmileysmileysmiley....howdy

Gudmrn,I m fyn. Nd u? Wot I do you na?? You refuse to reply my msg all this while. I offend you ni or u just being proud. No offence o
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by dapiluv: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2016
Association of Old Ladies!
I pray this marriage will work.
My advice for her is that Ego and Pride are virus in marriage,so she must learn how to be submissive.
Above all receive the grace for your marriage to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by nkechiben(f): 9:22am On Aug 23, 2016
SO?

Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by pennywys(m): 9:30am On Aug 23, 2016
prettyzee11:
Thought Monelisa was married before?
my brother na so I tink am
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by pennywys(m): 9:33am On Aug 23, 2016
Sexytemi:
Congratulobia Mona, wish you all the happiness you couldn't get in your old marriage...may you not have a cause to regret your decision of tying the knot again in Jesus name.
ami
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by pennywys(m): 9:37am On Aug 23, 2016
Adaowerri111:
I clicked to see rukky
same here, that one na my crush
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by pennywys(m): 9:42am On Aug 23, 2016
Please any one that knows rukky should tell her that am dying in love with her
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by handsomety(m): 9:48am On Aug 23, 2016
henryutd:
Grand daughters of Jezebel
indeed ...expired engines.... make dem no go marry ..dem don spoil our girls finish
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by handsomety(m): 9:51am On Aug 23, 2016
dapiluv:
Association of Old Ladies!
I pray this marriage will work.
My advice for her is that Ego and Pride are virus in marriage,so she must learn how to be submissive.
Above all receive the grace for your marriage to succeed.
my broda I wonder ooo..may because of money they have......they should serve as a role model to our ladies buh they are influencing them negatively...

Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by handsomety(m): 9:55am On Aug 23, 2016
og2711:

Let our own parents be role models for us. Leave others to live their lives the way they want.
guy it is not bad for them to be our role model..buh in real life they inhibit different altitude , as in pride, not submissive to their fiancée.. and our girls do follow this trend.. it affect them negatively..
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by ukemeramat(m): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2016
metroparrot:
More at http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-fathia-balogun-and-rukky-sandra.html

this gurls can commit murder with make ups.... jesu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by Sexytemi(f): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2016
Kdon2:

Gudmrn,I m fyn. Nd u? Wot I do you na?? You refuse to reply my msg all this while. I offend you ni or u just being proud. No offence o

eyaa, sorry...I've been busy.
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by Kdon2: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
Sexytemi:

eyaa, sorry...I've been busy.

Aiit. Hope u are doing ok sha?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Where You See Money Buy G-Wagon"? - Fan Questions Daddy Showkey. Musician Fires / Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner / Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.