Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,235 members, 7,897,219 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:29 AM

Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) (28759 Views)

Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by agwom(m): 7:48am On Aug 23, 2016
The end of wicked people always bad!
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by dokunbam(m): 7:55am On Aug 23, 2016
Businessideas:

Did you read the part where the deputy governor, who is a retired senior military officer and Nembe indigene intervened?I don't think you know the extent that helped to calm the situation, they were given deadline to produce the culprits and who born them well wey dem no go comply?
The fact is that the military already has enough intelligence on the ijaw and they are working hard to reduce the casualty of innocent people. Never again will the nation handover security of national assets or waterways to any militant, that single unpatriotic decision by GEJ gave the militants access to the oil and gas pipelines architecture for them to mine ahead of the declaration of the presidential election results
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Ridwan1821: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2016
These people should be used as lessons to their colleagues. Seeing this thread makes me remember d way those three soldiers were butchered..

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by gulfer: 7:59am On Aug 23, 2016
Businessideas:

Did you read the part where the deputy governor, who is a retired senior military officer and Nembe indigene intervened?I don't think you know the extent that helped to calm the situation, they were given deadline to produce the culprits and who born them well wey dem no go comply?
The fact is that the military already has enough intelligence on the ijaw and they are working hard to reduce the casualty of innocent people. Never again will the nation handover security of national assets or waterways to any militant, that single unpatriotic decision by GEJ gave the militants access to the oil and gas pipelines architecture for them to mine ahead of the declaration of the presidential election results
Orubebe should be interviewed because his statements after IB's admission of defeat now makes meaning with what these militants have done angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by nwaoke247(m): 8:00am On Aug 23, 2016
Bodmaskemepadei:

http://www.bodmasnews.com/2016/08/breaking-suspected-killers-of-soldiers.html

for the sake of money u africa is killing ur brothers was this not the same job u were doing ? if u had sect a good example I believe they would have learnt a good tin from u
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by magicminister: 8:01am On Aug 23, 2016
These guys couldbe innocent oh!!
The dead person was shot on both legs and then left to bleed out.
Anyone will confess to anything during torture.
Where are the weapons they used to murder the soldiers?
I thought the army said they were a group of militants disguised as mourners?
Where are the rest?

Nigerian Army is quite famous for torturing and killing everyone but the real culprit...

Most Nigerians are extremely gullible.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Deen77: 8:01am On Aug 23, 2016
Businessideas:

You are bless, how can you handle security to militants given them billion now no more billion what do we expect from them?.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by nakamora: 8:03am On Aug 23, 2016
chosen6:
Nigerian Army killing innocent citizens and lieing on them since 1914. This is a clear case of extra judicial murder. Arresting 'suspected' criminals, tying them hands back and executing them is a classic example of ISIS trademark not what is expected of a democratic government. ni

Your one of them,and you will be caught like those your friends very soon.Security men are already on your trail.No hiding place for criminals like you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=chosen6 post=48720243]Nigerian Army killing innocent citizens and lieing on them since 1914. This is a clear case of extra judicial murder. Arresting 'suspected' criminals, tying them hands back and executing them is a classic example of ISIS trademark not what is expected of a democratic government.

democracy is meant fr law abiding citizens nt pple wu agitate 4 there right wit guns n knockout automatically they bcum enemy of d state nt to talk of even killing army ...more of una brodas go die if they cross treason lane..its jus d begin
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by yahmohy27: 8:25am On Aug 23, 2016
chosen6:
Nigerian Army killing innocent citizens and lieing on them since 1914. This is a clear case of extra judicial murder. Arresting 'suspected' criminals, tying them hands back and executing them is a classic example of ISIS trademark not what is expected of a democratic government. ni
shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by yahmohy27: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2016
Businessideas:

Correct

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by ghostmist: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2016
chosen6:
I just don't understand...

they were caught, tied up and still shot at point blank range.
what is it with the Nigerian military and extrajudicial killings.

Is it the job of the military to pass judgement...? what are the law Courts doing?

those guys were caught without arms, they never exchanged fire with the soldiers , yet, they shot them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by ALAYORMII: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2016
LilSmith55:
You Self They Reason Am

You're always a suspect until you're convicted by a court of law
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Echo50(m): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2016
I just pray that, they did what they were accuse of cos i hate to see innocent people suffer. The headline says....suspected killers ofwhich in military, anyone can be a suspect until proven.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by 1freshdude: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2016
Businessideas:

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by farihafaheemah(m): 8:42am On Aug 23, 2016
chosen6:
Obviously you're one of those miscreant. Your statement means a lot if you don't knw. When they attack soldier Base, u didn't condemn their act , but u can condemn tying of thier hand in the back
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Tamakay(m): 8:43am On Aug 23, 2016
There is no harm in trying to get rich quick but not through illegality. Just creating more widows in the land.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Eazybay(m): 8:44am On Aug 23, 2016
Businessideas:

Nigerians are always commenting on issues dey know nothing about. The taskforce is headed by an ex-militant helping the military do dea job abi is it GEJ dat set up d taskforce too? The army can NEVER secure pipelines properly. Even when Tom polo and Ateke wea in charge of surveillance we still experienced vandalism and bunkering. Forget that thrashy talk, itz only the indegenes dat can properly secure diz ancient pathways. I don't support violence on any scale but ppl look 4 everything to call GEJ. 4rm BH to NDA to economy
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 8:54am On Aug 23, 2016
From the first picture I smell extra judicial killing o. The man's hands are tied and shot dead... And yet they are suspect o.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by GameGod(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2016
Flat-heads Oya come defend una masters

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by superstarDikk(m): 9:31am On Aug 23, 2016
bounty007:
They came on five gunboats..killed soldiers and made away with gun boat and ammunitions..
Each gunboat takes 5 to 6 of em..
Soldiers say they v killed wo and arrested 2..
Now ask what happened to the rest..
My point..army should take with their propaganda..they should be straight at all time..is duty.
Not making it look as if they got all the guys..
The governor should be commended for handing the water ways security to Africa.
Him and is boys are doing great job..ieven tho they now control the bunkering activities in the state..
Congrats to waterways security..let the miscreants pay for act..
Killing. Soldiers is not part of the struggle..
Atleast for now...they are on duty!
were u dia? How did u know they came in five gun boats?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by MamaletASO: 9:49am On Aug 23, 2016
I still wonder why some people are so wicked and callous..

You planned and killed Soldiers.That is very bad.. Please my people if you are reading this; Kindly abstain from killing any law enforcement agent
Infact desist from killing any human being..

To the Nigerian Military Forces.. I say More grace to your elbow.. "VICTORY IS YOURS ALWAYS"

God bless Naija.. cool

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Heffalump(m): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2016
What many people don't know is that you can't kill any member of the Nigerian Armed forces and go Scot free unnoticed. You will surely be hunted and traced to your hole. The Niger State incidence about gun runners will still be visited. Stare clear of crimes!!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by obailala(m): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2016
Something just going through my mind, 'what are the chances that these apprehended guys are the real culprits?'.... Anyway, hopefully they are. undecided
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:19am On Aug 23, 2016
I always knew Nembe people were innocent. Thank God the wicked murderers have been caught.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by kellygrin(m): 10:28am On Aug 23, 2016
how are we sure dat they are the people(militants)
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 23, 2016
Businessideas:

Goodmorning...
Guess your position is an assumption..do you reside in bayelsa or are you from here..two weeks ago dickson inaugurated the water way security task force headed by general Africa..after he'd decamp to pdp..
Africa used to work for slyva during the last election..
Meanwhile I never said the military are not working..the jtf are on ground..but the spread propaganda..if you read the post properly it says the community handed over the miscreants to the soldiers
Deadline or not..nembe or not..military intelligence can't work without the comunity..
Stop saying crap..you don't know au things work..come down to the community and ask..stop the assumption
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by eleko1: 10:58am On Aug 23, 2016
The SHOELESS ONE boys sad sad.KILL THEM ALL undecided

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by muareal: 11:00am On Aug 23, 2016
grin person wey die go better pass this one wey remain by the time this people carry im nose hole blow wistle

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by bravojohny(m): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2016
I somehow doubt that these guys are the real killers of soldiers. naija army as usual don catch innocent civilians claiming that they are the suspected criminals. I hail thee, o ye armies of naija
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by DamiBukola: 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
Legitbaba:

It wasn't Africathat shot his king...it was Ogun Boss I think... That being said, I wonder what came into Dickson's head to appoint Africa as the chief bla bla bla of water ways security....the was the same man that declared his community (olugbobri) an APC community..the same man that gave his boys guns to disrupt elections in silga....

Kemepadei so you don enter hear too...hope u have dropped that APC blood in you before coming here, if not no one will take you serious just like you blog is always empty
Dickson empowering political enemies just like Jonathan did and it backfired.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by DamiBukola: 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
Legitbaba:

It wasn't Africathat shot his king...it was Ogun Boss I think... That being said, I wonder what came into Dickson's head to appoint Africa as the chief bla bla bla of water ways security....the was the same man that declared his community (olugbobri) an APC community..the same man that gave his boys guns to disrupt elections in silga....

Kemepadei so you don enter hear too...hope u have dropped that APC blood in you before coming here, if not no one will take you serious just like you blog is always empty
Dickson empowering political enemies just like Jonathan did and it backfired. On this I like Tinubu and buhari philosophy; my opposition must be jailed by the law or crook. Dickson learn from Buhari's philosophy, operation no opposition in Bayelsa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives / Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance / 31 Northern Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.