Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

North & West Shouldn't Undermine The Niger Delta . Man Who Names His Dog Buhari. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / North & West Shouldn't Undermine The Niger Delta . Man Who Names His Dog Buhari. (832 Views)

Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" / Trader Arrested For Naming His Dog ‘Buhari’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North & West Shouldn't Undermine The Niger Delta . Man Who Names His Dog Buhari. by fineboynl(m): 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
the case of a Niger Delta Man who names his dog buhari.

northerners and westerners shouldn't undermine the Niger Delta. we are not weak when it comes to violence. no body has monopoly to violence. we have more northerners and westerners in the Niger Delta more then Niger Delta in those region.

under the law of federal republic of Nigeria the man who names his dog buhari has the right to names his dog whatever name he likes. and write anything he like on his dog. Nigeria of today keep on talking of national tolerances and we are one.bla bla bla and let us live together. but with what we are seeings some groups of elements have total immunity to bridged this saying. no tolerance and they keep on talking about provocative statement as naming a dog buhari or blasphemy.

we are watching carefully. anything shouldn't happen to any Niger Deltas in any part of the country under the name of blasphemy or provocative statement in this circular country called Nigeria. we are not in a Muslim country. we won't take it likely. our son Jonathan received a lot of provocative statement from northerners and westerners but he tolerate everything under the metro to live in peace and unity as one Nigeria. we will not take it when we are intimidated in any part of the country. if anything happens to that man it will worsen the already division the Niger Delta is currently against Nigeria government.
horror and violence pass each other when it truly starts, don't push us to commit grossed murder against westerners and northerners or Muslim alike. the same way Americans don't joke with her citizens so also Niger Delta republic will not joke with her citizens. we will protect our citizen with our blood.

so it's better to avoid them.

as far as we are concerned our brother is been intimidated and should be paid for compensation no where in the world things like this happen in a circular state like Nigeria except you guys are telling us some part of the country is already islamized.

a word is enough for the wise.

its best to allow the sleeping lion lay.

3 Likes

Re: North & West Shouldn't Undermine The Niger Delta . Man Who Names His Dog Buhari. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Starting your article with a 'lower case' letter......
Re: North & West Shouldn't Undermine The Niger Delta . Man Who Names His Dog Buhari. by Khd95(m): 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
pI would ve asked that d bissh be sacrificed to sanford

but hey he reserve. the right to name his dog d way he wants to:/(;(
Re: North & West Shouldn't Undermine The Niger Delta . Man Who Names His Dog Buhari. by progress69: 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
One useless coward, a nobody, will just carry phone and be making senseless online noise.....

With all the noise, threats, Albino still dey Kuje, he don even turn letter writer.

Mtcheeeew!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North & West Shouldn't Undermine The Niger Delta . Man Who Names His Dog Buhari. by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 23, 2016
progress69:
One useless coward, a nobody, will just carry phone and be making senseless online noise.....

With all the noise, threats, Albino still dey Kuje, he don even turn letter writer.

Mtcheeeew!

Albino won't be there for ever...bet you his freedom will be celebrated..
Just time.

@op
Is this necessary?
Re: North & West Shouldn't Undermine The Niger Delta . Man Who Names His Dog Buhari. by leofab(f): 12:20am On Aug 23, 2016
It will get to them too... Let them continue encouraging tyranny ..

Re: North & West Shouldn't Undermine The Niger Delta . Man Who Names His Dog Buhari. by LoveDecay(m): 12:35am On Aug 23, 2016
progress69:

Mtcheeeew!

The east is just waking up ... it will take ages for them catch up , politically. Their leader's however including namdi kanu have been playing the same game since the white man gave the east Christianity as a means to keep them together. The fact that they started to break out and form their own churches will tell you how far they can handle politics and public administration.

The east is the least safest part of this country to live in at the recession period. Them easterners call it hustling from where am from, its dog eat dog.

1 Like

Re: North & West Shouldn't Undermine The Niger Delta . Man Who Names His Dog Buhari. by hinohsend: 12:44am On Aug 23, 2016
I'm Yoruba, and I whole heartedly condemn his arrest. I belive majority of Yorubas feel the same way, All the Yorubas i've spoken to about this issue condemned it. Its just that the bigotic and controversial ones are usually the loudest.

1 Like

Re: North & West Shouldn't Undermine The Niger Delta . Man Who Names His Dog Buhari. by Themonster: 1:07am On Aug 23, 2016
hinohsend:
I'm Yoruba, and I whole heartedly condemn his arrest. I belive majority of Yorubas feel the same way, All the Yorubas i've spoken to about this issue condemned it. Its just that the bigotic and controversial ones are usually the loudest.
Re: North & West Shouldn't Undermine The Niger Delta . Man Who Names His Dog Buhari. by omoelesa(m): 5:48am On Aug 23, 2016
hinohsend:
Oga pls swerve,as a yoruba man go to Aba or Onitcha and name your dog nnamadi kanu or ojukwu,then come back and tell us story of your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North & West Shouldn't Undermine The Niger Delta . Man Who Names His Dog Buhari. by babyfaceafrica: 5:50am On Aug 23, 2016
Is that all?

(1) (Reply)

Boerboel Stud Needed Asap / I Need A 100% Pure LARGE Breed Guard Dog Semi Adult For A Good Price(Lagos) / Cute Samoyed Pup(male) 35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.