Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,930 members, 7,942,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Get Tutorials On Mobile Marketing Here!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get Tutorials On Mobile Marketing Here!! (346 Views)

Mobile Marketing- What Is It? Why Should I Use It For My Business. / Alert!! Best Mobile Marketing Strategy In Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Tutorials On Mobile Marketing Here!! by jayjax(m): 1:51am On Aug 23, 2016
Mobile Marketing is a well-defined and accepted strategy to promote your products and services through mobile devices. This brief tutorial describes the various techniques and steps of mobile marketing such as development of mobile websites, sms campaign, mobile apps, etc.
I'll do you a favour by sending you some few tutorials on Mobile marketing here.But you also have to do your own part here...I'll start the introduction but anybody who needs to have the complete guide can mail on ogundipejayjax@yahoo.com

Mobile Marketing is a next generation trend of marketing products and services. Today, the strategy of mobile marketing is being practiced by most of the traders and businessmen across the globe through which they communicate or engage with their potential audiences/customers in an interactive and relevant manner. The companies create short, but interactive messages (to promote their business) specifically to deliver on mobile devices.
Why Mobile Marketing?
Mobiles have gained unprecedented importance in our lives, today. People around the world choose mobile devices as their preferred medium to connect with other people, gather information or even do business. As a result, many businesses are actively devising new mobile marketing strategies to reach out to their audience.

In the present world, mobile marketing is a common technique that almost every company, irrespective of the business it is into, is pursuing some kind of mobile marketing campaign. Whether it’s an E-commerce giant such as Amazon or a manufacturing juggernaut such as General Motors, everyone is following a “mobile first” approach, when it comes to creating a marketing strategy for their businesses.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung A7 Needed / How To Become Advertising Agent As A Business Venture / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.