Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,205 members, 7,939,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Former US President Gives Fashola International Award - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former US President Gives Fashola International Award (5805 Views)

China President Gives Buhari His Gift For Travelling All The Time / President Gives Fresh Charge On Ekiti, Osun / Malwi Vice President Gives Reference To Tb Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by bolanleodu: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2009
Bruekeleen:

Hallelujah! Finally, one good news came out of Naija, about a worthy politician.

Fashola is not a politician, he is a Public Servant and one who is doing his job. Tinubu is the politician. wink
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by lysim: 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2009
Fashola is the best governor in Naija. Others na YAWA.

Well deserved honour.
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by Utaroz(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2009
Good job. A good leader is a blessing to his people. smiley
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by chivo: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2009
i which soludo and other governorship aspirants in Anambra State should first under go apprentice training  under Fasholaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! acquire certificate before the election proper.
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by bawomolo(m): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2009
bolanleodu:

Fashola is not a politician, he is a Public Servant and one who is doing his job. Tinubu is the politician. wink

how did you arrive at this conclusion?
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by ikaleguy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2009
I dont think Fashola is a Politician. He is a professional that is into politics.Being a good professional is the result we are all witnessing in Lagos.I still believe professionals with track record should only go for elective post .

And when they get there, they should not get involved in Nigeria's version of politics.The moment they do that then they begin to derail.
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by MUNEER2(m): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2009
what else can we say?
That's a Nigerian in action, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by smileskiss(f): 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2009
Fashola, keep it up, looking forward to see more of this

Make u no clean only Lagos, clean Naija sef, wash naija ups and downs
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by StEdwin(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2009
Fashola is doing a great work in a city that has been battered by hooligans and street urchins. Kudos FASH.
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by OAM4J: 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2009
Well done! uncle Fash. Keep the good work.

May be there is hope for Nigeria after all.
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by iniguy(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2009
lysim:

Fashola is the best governor in Naija. Others na YAWA.

Well deserved honour.

How do you know that, how did you arrive at your conclusion?

mr.official:

Fashola for President.

Abeg make una no distract the man, He still has two more years to go
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by denony(m): 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2009
That a well deserved award
thumbs up Fash.
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by vanitty: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2009
If only the other Governors will take the bait .  . . . . .
Congrats to Fashola
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by Alxmyr(m): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2009
There is no doubt, he deserves a Noble prize
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by sherrylo: 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2009
Fashola is not a politician, he is a Public Servant and one who is doing his job. Tinubu is the politician. [b][/b]

FACT!
Fashola is not a politician,he is just working for the people and thanks to Tinubu, Fashola wouldn't have found it easy.Tinubu is really doing the politics for him.
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by totalfact(m): 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2009
The Young Man(Gov. Fasola) really worth it!
I hail oooo!
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by Lagosboy: 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2009
sherry lo:

Fashola is not a politician, he is a Public Servant and one who is doing his job. Tinubu is the politician. [/b]

FACT!
Fashola is not a politician,he is just working for the people and thanks to Tinubu, [b]Fashola wouldn't have found it easy.Tinubu is really doing the politics for him.

Spot on.

Many people dont realise the big difference between governance and politics.  Most political admistrators get entagled in the murky politics which distracts and saps the enrgy meant for administration. Tinubu handling the polotcis of lagos gives Fashola the energy to focus on governance and coupled with his own attitude.

On the other hand although i am no fan of Tinubu, this eko atlantic thing people are praising fashola for is not his initiative rather it was Tinubus project before he left power.
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by Arabambi1: 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2009
Who said I am being sarcastic?. He can win Nobel on environment. I[b]f Kenyan woman won one for planting trees, why can't Fashola win one for cleaning up Lagos?[/b]

abi now? yes ke
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by lewa(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2009
The Governor of Lagos is an exceptional human being,light years ahead of his mostly asinine  and greedy colleagues.
I know for fact that this site is frequented by family members and aides of other S/W Governors.
Its a big shame and embarrassment to see the level of filth,decay and underdevelopment in Oyo,Osun and Ekiti States.
Mimiko is setting himself to fail, watch out.
Alas,not to digress the Governor is a unique individual.As a student of history,BRF knows surely that History would
surely judge our actions and Posterity would determine our place in the annals yet to come.
Salut
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by tunde300us(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2009
PDP ppl say journalist dey over hipe am shocked, am sure dem just dey find fault where e no dey ,they will find dem match in lagosian when 2011 comes.USELESS BUNCH OF PPL angry
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by bandely(m): 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2009
tunde300us:

PDP ppl say journalist dey over hipe am shocked, am sure dem just dey find fault where e no dey ,they will find dem match in lagosian when 2011 comes.USELESS BUNCH OF PPL angry
lol! There is no way PDP can win Lagos in the next 8 years.

@Topic

Good one Fash! More to come.
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by foal: 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2009
If everyone is convinced that he's done well for Lagos, I think this guy should be given a chance to replicate this at the national level. We've not been fortunate with our leadership in this country. Its not just about having a vision, but having a passion and guts to pursue the vision; I think he's got these qualities!
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by yeswecan(m): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2009
well deserved
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by ayobase(m): 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2009
with this,
his dream of contesting
for any portfolio in USA
is guaranteed.
LOL!

There is now a godfather!

Kudos to him though!

Nigeria IS Blessed.
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by sandee575(f): 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2009
Only Gov. Fashola can make all Nairalanders agree on a topic.
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by oge4real(f): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2009
I hope all other State Governors will borrow a leaf from this respected leader of the people.
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by chosen04(f): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2009
kudos to FASHOLA
all Nairalander are saying 3 Gbosa
GBOSA, GBOSA,  

Pls count me out oooooooo. Why Gbosa FASHOLA when we cannot stop AREA BOYS.
They had free day during his godfather's reign (Tinubu). Now they are having FREEDOM CELEBRATION cos fashola sees them and closes his eyes. Does he want to use them to rig 2011 elections?
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by chosen04(f): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2009
kudos to FASHOLA
GBOSA, GBOSA,  

Pls count me out oooooooo. Why Gbosa FASHOLA when HE cannot stop AREA BOYS.
They had free day during his godfather's reign (Tinubu). Now they are having FREEDOM CELEBRATION cos fashola sees them and closes his eyes. Does he want to use them to rig 2011 elections?
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by vidibon200: 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2009
At least, one Nigerian governor has received an international award. I think gov. Fash has swept everyone off their feet. Kudos to him
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by ogologonma: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2009
yea fashola deserves the award
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by AloyEmeka9: 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2009
chosen04:

kudos to FASHOLA
GBOSA, GBOSA,  

Pls count me out oooooooo. Why Gbosa FASHOLA when HE cannot stop AREA BOYS.

How dare you criticize Fashola?. Are you sister to Kobojunkie?.  embarassed
Re: Former US President Gives Fashola International Award by naijatoday: 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2009
Fashola, Lagos state teachers have been on strike since September 1, 2009.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appeal Court Asks Okorocha To Reinstate Sacked Imo LG Chairmen / Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? / Nimasa Building At Apapa On Fire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.