Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,067 members, 7,887,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:23 PM

Pls Reply- How Can I Remove Virus On My Sys. And With Which Antivirus - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Reply- How Can I Remove Virus On My Sys. And With Which Antivirus (813 Views)

How To Find And Remove Virus Without Antivirus / How To Find And Remove Virus Without Antivirus / Easy Ways To Remove Virus, Malware Or Worm From Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Reply- How Can I Remove Virus On My Sys. And With Which Antivirus by sholasys: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2006
Pls reply, How can i remove virus from my systems that have been infected without Re-=Formating them?
I hav important information on them. And what type of Antivirus can i use to remove or reduced them.
God bless All Nairalander.
Re: Pls Reply- How Can I Remove Virus On My Sys. And With Which Antivirus by adewaleafolabi(m): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2006
no need to re-format all you have to do is go to google and search for avira antivir then follow the link to their website and download the antivirus program. it works like a charm. God bless u
Re: Pls Reply- How Can I Remove Virus On My Sys. And With Which Antivirus by Wilfem(m): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2006
You can as well go to this site; http://www.symantecstore.com/dr/v2/ec_main.entry25?page=1582AIndexPage&client=Symantec&sid=27674
and download the 90 days trial version of Norton Antivirus (arguably the best antivirus) After the download, you'll have to uninstall any other anitvirus that may be on your system. After the intallation, you can then carry ou the full system scan. Enjoy

(1) (Reply)

Dust Removal From Laptop / I Need An Internet Service Provider In Ogbomosho / Pentium 3 Laptops At #35,000!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.