Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,836 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:46 AM

Hack His Brain Smartly: 7 Top Secrets To Know If Mr Right Will Propose! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hack His Brain Smartly: 7 Top Secrets To Know If Mr Right Will Propose! (622 Views)

Do This And Your Man Will Propose Within A Week (video) / Is This Guy Sick Or What Wrong With His Brain? / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hack His Brain Smartly: 7 Top Secrets To Know If Mr Right Will Propose! by jerrysinger247(m): 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hack His Brain And Get The Secret Exposed Faster Before He Break Your Heart And Leave You Empty! Theory doesn't work in relationship, if you fake it, you will break-up. I learnt by experience, wake-up, Loving now like 5years ago will only live you dead while living in your present life. Wake-up, Brace-up And Step-up Your Love Life...

Helle Potential Wife,

This is one of the secrets i will be exposing in my upcoming event. Actually out of 7 tips, i will expose 1 tip using "Quick Action Discovery Question Tactics" to explore his future mind.

To make this secret effective, you must understand how a men think and enter into his mind to discover the following...

His selling point
His belief system
His worth
His purpose and future ambition
His acceptance limit
His reservations and value system
Worst of all, his fears (I used this for one of my client and it worked like wierd fire)

Case Study No1: Decoding His Fear!
A lady told me about his guy and experience of both and her expectation about the guys marriage proposal, but its not forth coming. After all the story she told, i asked her one question, What do you want me to do? She replied, i want to know if he is serious to marry me or eventually marry me and when?. Oh, is that all, i asked? Yes, she answered. Considered it done, I affirmed.

I got all details needed to wing into work. I durge deep into the guys mind and romanced his ego, reharsed his sense of maturity, played on his masculinity and exposed his secret, heck, he exploded! and said...

"sir, i am not really ready for marriage now because i am afraid of commitment".

To be sure he was with his right mind when he said that over the phone, i enquired further, don't you have a serious relationship now? He said, serious relationship keh? Brother, i am still looking for money, when the money comes, i can marry... Ok, i pretended i did not understand, so i asked further. But you already promised your girlfriend you love her and like to settle with her? Yes, he answered, but i can't tell her am not ready for marriage so she don't take me as a fool or a waster. To confirm my trick never made him insane, i pressed further to ask, in reality, when do you think you will make this money and settle down? He said, i don't know for now, but time will tell.... Dont you have girls who are pressuring you to marry them? He said, sure now, husbands are scarce, so they are in a rush... lol.
Nice having a chat with you, thanks for your time and God bless, Ok Mr Jerry-Singer, bye. I hanged-up.

Hmmmmm, aye le... Its a hard world we live in...

I sent the recorded conversation to my client over the mail and she was devastated. But as a lady, she was confused without been able to decode the hand writing on the wall, so she asked, Jerry-Singer, what should i do? I replied, go on with your life and keep him as your friend and nothing more, but, you need to learn to do what i did to decode all this info in case you attract another "Hunter Man" instead of Mr Right...

Her reply gave rise to "Quick Action Discovery Question Tactics" a 7 secret step-by-step questions to "Hack A Man's Brain" and force him to tell you his innermost and hidden truth he can't tell a lady except he is out of his mind. it is a no-brainer technique... Delila used it on Sampson and he sold his destiny while in her laps, Here is the No 1 tip question...

Do You See Yourself A Father In The Next 3years?
The psychology is simple, if he plans to marry you soon, this is what he will quickly factor before answering yes or no...
Factor 1: If yes, can i pay her downry in a year and conduct the wedding in a year,
Factor 2: is she worth my wife? If we sleep together and she gets pregnant would i still love her looks?
Factor 3: Does she want to force me to marry her before my time? Hope she will not always push me to do anything after marriage?
Factor 4: Is she independent enough to train my kids and would she not be a liability
Factor 5: If i say no, would i not send her away to search for another man
Factor 6: Should i tell her the truth?
Factor 7: I am the man, i cant still control her mind, let me tell her my mind....

After these factors have goes through his mind in a fraction of seconds, he will Answer... Yes or No.

That is the First Sign To Know Mr Right Before He Proposes... I have more than 100s of ways to ask this one question i showed you now and better still, more than 7 fundamental questions you must ask any man to "Hack His Brain" and force him to expose his real intention before he propose. I will reveal more during the October "Unmarried Ladies Summit".

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]

To be part of the first 10 ladies to enjoy my above 55% discount in registration fee, Whatsapp me on 07033347547 with the message title: "Am Attending Unmarried Ladies Summit"

The event is in Lagos in the month of October, full details will be out this August Ending...
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Join me to share this post unedited to set a young lady free from ignorant relationship...

Watch Out For My Next Facebook Article On: "Are You Ready To Tie The Knot"?

Click Here To Join Me: www.facebook.com/diplomatic.jerrysinger

Am Jerry-Singer
Your Relationship Strategist

(1) (Reply)

16 Subtle Ways Girls Hit On Guys / Why Men Should NEVER Put Their Phone In Their Pocket / Please Help! Someone Seems To Be Playing With My Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.