Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? (1569 Views)

Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. / Why Do Nice Guys Fail With Women? / Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? by JackBizzle: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
Do nice guys finish last in Nigeria?

1) Go on a date to watch movies at the cinema with a babe and pay for popcorn, drinks and cinema tickets
2) Go on a second date to a restaurant and pay for her dinner. Also pay for her taxi home.
3) Do a third date in your house. Order pizza and sharwarma. No home S£X that day.

But then we arrive at number 4!

4) On a 4th date, she is asking me to buy designer bag worth half my salary!! Your father, ole!!! angry angry

Please, guys and girls why do a surprising number of Nigerian babes do this? Why do they think nice guys with money are magas? Of course, there are many nice babes who don't even care about the money, what they want is your time and your LongJohnGbola! But nowadays why am I seeing the hardened babes?

Lord save me from Karashika, bad guy don't dodge, gotta weave her!

1 Like

Re: Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
JackBizzle:
Do nice guys finish last in Nigeria?

1) Go on a date to watch movies at the cinema with a babe and pay for popcorn, drinks and cinema tickets
2) Go on a second date to a restaurant and pay for her dinner. Also pay for her taxi home.
3) Do a third date in your house. Order pizza and sharwarma. No home S£X that day.

But then we arrive at number 4!

4) On a 4th date, she is asking me to buy designer bag worth half my salary!! Your father, ole!!! angry angry

Please, guys and girls why do a surprising number of Nigerian babes do this? Why do they think nice guys with money are magas? Of course, there are many nice babes who don't even care about the money, what they want is your time and your LongJohnGbola! But nowadays why am I seeing the hardened babes?

Lord save me from Karashika, bad guy don't dodge, gotta weave her!

Re: Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? by JackBizzle: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? by seunny4lif(m): 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
Becos they see us as weak people grin grin grin
Re: Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? by JackBizzle: 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
seunny4lif:
Becos they see us as weak people grin grin grin

They see men as weak? Can you explain, please.
Re: Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? by MizMyColi(f): 3:13am On Aug 24, 2016
This one is obviously trolling.

1 Like

Re: Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? by JackBizzle: 4:48am On Aug 24, 2016
MizMyColi:
This one is obviously trolling.

obviously?

Re: Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? by seunny4lif(m): 7:44am On Aug 24, 2016
JackBizzle:

They see men as weak? Can you explain, please.
Neva be nice to Ladies becos they always see them as Mumu grin grin grin
They always love who don't care about them grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? by JackBizzle: 7:50am On Aug 24, 2016
seunny4lif:

Neva be nice to Ladies becos they always see them as Mumu grin grin grin
They always love who don't care about them grin grin grin

I think this is true for some ladies.

I'm speaking from my own experience- the good ones are few. The ones that like you for who you are not what you can give.
Re: Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 24, 2016
Warris dis

Op are you incantating undecided
Re: Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? by JackBizzle: 7:59am On Aug 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Warris dis

grin

It seems you can't read abi?
Re: Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 24, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin
It seems you can't read abi?
I can read very well.

But i cant read incantations grin
Re: Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? by seunny4lif(m): 8:01am On Aug 24, 2016
JackBizzle:

I think this is true for some ladies.

I'm speaking from my own experience- the good ones are few. The ones that like you for who you are not what you can give.
Yes
That's the reason I learn how to careless abt them grin grin
Re: Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? by JackBizzle: 8:05am On Aug 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I can read very well.

But i cant read incantations grin

Incantations?

Re: Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 24, 2016
JackBizzle:

Incantations?
You are not making sense dude undecided

Try something else
Re: Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? by JackBizzle: 8:09am On Aug 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:
You are not making sense dude undecided

Try something else

Please, move to the left.

It is too early to be on oshogbo weed.

1 Like

Re: Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2016
JackBizzle:

Please, move to the left.

It is too early to be on oshogbo weed.
And definitely not to late for you to be a reasonable person undecided
Re: Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? by dblackninja: 11:27am On Sep 22, 2016
Uhmm JackBizzle I sent you a pm now...
Re: Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? by chundi208: 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
[left][/left]
Re: Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? by Curvinus(m): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ugly guys/girls finish last. Fact.

The best signal that you don't measure up physically is when you just met someone and he/she starts asking for unreasonable favours. Its a sign that you are not physically attractive and your partner needs something superior to you to spin the hamster, mostly cash based favours as compensation. If he/she likes you, they'd be the ones panning to do you favours and get you to commit.

So, as an ugly guy, your best bet is to rent a hoe, fucck her hard and pay her to leave in the morning or you make loads of money and marry a gold digging beauty. That way, you'd not have to come to Nairaland and make cringe inducing brag posts about how hoes ain't loyal.

On the other hand, I believe there is a man for every woman due to their sex appeal but some would still overestimate their self worth and believe they are entitled to a lifetime of bliss with Yoruba Demon until.......you know how the story goes.

1 Like

Re: Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? by STILESGANG: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
only nice ugly guys/girls finish last

(1) (Reply)

Is Masturbation A Sin / Babcock University Hot Babes Share Their Twerk Video Online [video + Photos] / Unanswered Question In Marriages.. (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.