Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,825 members, 7,945,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

Confessions Of A Blood-sucking Witch! I Was Initiated After Eating Grandma Akara - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Confessions Of A Blood-sucking Witch! I Was Initiated After Eating Grandma Akara (1527 Views)

Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him / 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat / “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confessions Of A Blood-sucking Witch! I Was Initiated After Eating Grandma Akara by afronews12111: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-D8plo_k_29c/V7xWYt80gqI/AAAAAAAAlI0/8GkNJhUblusZbQe_4BZrdeRS0-9dNw7ygCLcB/s400/1.JPG[/img]

Confessions of an alleged witch.

Back in 1964, Salamo Fariyike, a 47 year old woman confessed to journalist Dapo Daramola that for 30 years she practiced blood sucking witchcraft.

She claims flew at the night like a terrible bird, and brought death to 30 people.

Salamo confessed that 30 years ago, at the age of 17, she was offered what appeared to her to be an ordinary delicious akara ball (bean cake) for breakfast by her dying grandmother.

The girl gratefully munched the akara and thanked granny for her kindness. But far from being the ordinary delicacy which the innocent girl thought it was, she claims that akara turned her life upside down, transforming her overnight from a pretty, kind-hearted, lovable girl to vicious, cruel, blood-sucking witch.

http://www.afronews.co/2016/08/confessions-of-blood-sucking-witch-i.html
Re: Confessions Of A Blood-sucking Witch! I Was Initiated After Eating Grandma Akara by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
Back in 1964 angry
Just 4 years after independence
And nairaland was established just few yeas ago.
And a sane nairalander created a tread on this? grin
Re: Confessions Of A Blood-sucking Witch! I Was Initiated After Eating Grandma Akara by yarimo(m): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
Mtchew YOLOBA again undecided
Re: Confessions Of A Blood-sucking Witch! I Was Initiated After Eating Grandma Akara by afronews12111: 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
LOL

(1) (Reply)

M.I Abaga Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle / Rapper Ice Prince And Actress Toni Tones Look Alluring On Top Nigeria Magazine / Don Jazzy,Tiwa,Iyanya,Bovi,Psquare At Induction Of Sunny Ade Into Hard Rock Cafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.