Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,861 members, 7,945,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

How My Itching Ball Sacs Go Away. Reply To Rachie83? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How My Itching Ball Sacs Go Away. Reply To Rachie83? (496 Views)

Mia Khalifa's Boob Deflates After Being Hit By A Hockey Ball / UCH Ibadan, A Death Trap: Official Reply From UCH Management / Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Itching Ball Sacs Go Away. Reply To Rachie83? by fineboynl(m): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
@Rachie83

sorry to get to your PM late.
as regard to your balls itching.

but I manage to find out the culprit of this testicles itching. its skin irritation. there are so many things that causes it. but in my case it's cockroaches. its was heat period so I start to naked when sleeping. cockroaches climb my bed to pitch on my skin and not just only on my balls sack but all my body. the balls sack is the only lite and soft part for cockroaches fluid to penetrate the first skin layers to the inner skin. it will then mutate and formed a resistance.

cockroaches or spider irritation doesn't have cure sometimes its disappear all by itself. the most important thing is to first avoid reinfection of same problem. in my case I declared war on all household insect. then try to keep the infected area clean and oiling, trust me it gonna take a lot of time before any improvement.

in my case I went to 3 deferent hospital all drugs and cream they gave me never work. I was giving doses of daily injection all to no avail. there is a big and thick clothes I use to cover myself at night. I later figured it out that the thick clothe is contributing to it as its preventing air from entering the balls area so i stop covering it up to allow air entered it.

then gradually it start to go away. then I start to
pay less attention to it since I am not getting much irritation I found out that I forget about it and it goes away.

allowing enough air in there, oiling to avoid dried- ness, keep it clean, it will start to fade little by little. it might take 1 or 2 years before it gone completely. as I said avoid reinfection that why you must investigate the culprit.

2 Likes

Re: How My Itching Ball Sacs Go Away. Reply To Rachie83? by sam6055(m): 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
Jesus is Lord...

Stay Healthy STay wise

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shame On Our HealthCare! / Do You Know Erectile Dysfunction Causes Impotence? / A Way To Cure Hiccups (open Mouth Method)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.