Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,793 members, 7,889,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:52 PM

I Need A Foreign Account. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Foreign Account. (995 Views)

Imagination - How To Survive "Ba-dollars" As A Foreign Student / How To Start A New Business In Nigeria For A Foreign National. / How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Foreign Account. by div300(m): 12:46am On Sep 30, 2009
Hi. can someone enlighten me on how to open a foreign account?i'll really appreciate it thanks
Re: I Need A Foreign Account. by hallmark77: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2009
There are many ways to get a foreign account that you can operate from Nigeria but it all depends on ur intention.Can you be more specific with your main purpose of seeking a foreign account and also specify your job so as to advice the banks and countries that can give you your intended service.
Re: I Need A Foreign Account. by raybim: 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2009
ME TOO ON fEMABIM1414@YAHOO.COM
Re: I Need A Foreign Account. by NetSage: 3:26am On Oct 01, 2009
Let me brek the rules here, It is quite easy to get it follow me carefully

Get a US bank account in 10 minutes from now

But,

You need some conditions. They are;

1. You must change your IP [Your Freedom browser does this well]

2. You need a live US address. graphcard is not accepted here. Need one, contact me for a fee.

Then head over to www.NetSpend.com, sign up and you are there

Once done,click on Menu and select PayPal transfers to see your US bank account details comprising of the Account number, routine number, name of bank etc.

Go ahead to use them to verify your Paypal.

Its easy. In 2 days, login to your Netspend account and get the 2 deposits needed by paypal to complete the verification exercise.

Your card arrives at your US address in 10 days. This card can be used to withdraw your paypal funds from any ATM machine in the world.

I have this card and it has been working for me.
call me 08034927513 or visit www.employmentdatabase..com
Re: I Need A Foreign Account. by hallmark77: 7:15am On Oct 01, 2009
Dont open any U.S account, Just answer my questions and I will give directives on how to open bank account in some european countries with tax haven, This account can be operated from virtually anywhere and even you can transfer money to your account in Nigeria from this accounts or anywhere else or send western union directly from this accounts and you can have a card which can have names on it or annoymous and works in all ATM all over the world, The main purpose of this accounts is to transact business and receive money from abroad, Answer my questions and I will put the instructions here, Thats if you really want an ofshore account,
Re: I Need A Foreign Account. by justwise(m): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2009
div300:

Hi. can someone enlighten me on how to open a foreign account?i'll really appreciate it thanks

let me take it that u need foreign a/c for all good reasons. DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT pay any attention to any of these pple telling u to call them for help. They there are cause of the prob we have today as Nigerians.

Walk in to ur bank and seek an imformed advice abt foreign a/c.
Re: I Need A Foreign Account. by obelia5z(m): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2009
Not all banks in Naija can help you out, but your intentions must be good bro. you can visit any Spring bank! for assistance. obeliammx@yahoo.cpm

(1) (Reply)

Pure Water Sellers Make More Profit Than Movie Producers In Nigeria / Get A Sensual Full Body Massage Without Leaving Home / Has Any Nairalander Done Business With Fundex Investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.