Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

What Kerry Discussed With Buhari And Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Kerry Discussed With Buhari And Governors (18269 Views)

Buhari Cuts 75th Birthday Cakes With Family And Governors (Video) / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / PHOTOS: Ambode, Tinubu And Governors At APC Leaders Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kerry Discussed With Buhari And Governors by agwom(m): 8:20am On Aug 24, 2016
cry
Re: What Kerry Discussed With Buhari And Governors by EdwardRandy(m): 8:26am On Aug 24, 2016
I was expecting to read one of the vital discussions kerry had with buhari and that's to release kanu, bt the zoo media didn't include it in their report, all in the effort to hide the prowess of the igbo ethnicity.
the more the FG keeps Kanu the more the zoo heads south
Re: What Kerry Discussed With Buhari And Governors by lonelydora: 8:30am On Aug 24, 2016
We don't need any help from US. Most countries they offered help to haven't reminded the same. Ask Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, and currently Yemen.

1 Like

Re: What Kerry Discussed With Buhari And Governors by mindtricks: 8:30am On Aug 24, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
I'm always scared about the white man's interest cool cool -Thomas Sankara

May your days be long!
Re: What Kerry Discussed With Buhari And Governors by LoveMachine(m): 8:31am On Aug 24, 2016
modath:

No lies man, NO LIES...

With covert support from the original western stooge, evil genius IBB.

I always thought Blaise was solely responsible but after a quick web search Maradona's name is popping up in some of the results. I never knew his reach was that long.
Re: What Kerry Discussed With Buhari And Governors by Boyooosa(m): 8:35am On Aug 24, 2016
Economy O ya gbera Fuye!
Re: What Kerry Discussed With Buhari And Governors by okezed: 8:47am On Aug 24, 2016
America is like a tsetse fly "bedoro n' ngwongwo"
Re: What Kerry Discussed With Buhari And Governors by Buffer(f): 8:54am On Aug 24, 2016
The way Kerry the carry the situation in North East for head as their most important mission not knowing that the dog doesn't care about the north east.

All he wants is to fight corruption and keep the oil flowing, economy can go to hell
Re: What Kerry Discussed With Buhari And Governors by drss2(m): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2016
kerry is just playing on buari's foolishness. if u don't know, d west know d biggest problem facing dis con3. they know very well dat d numba 1 problem afflicting dis con3 is d feeding bottle system. they know very well dat nigeria's current structure is d biggest hinderance to economic development. they even know dat nigeria is a scam. but they will never say it. they will just play on ur foolishness n continew to support ur foolishness so dat d circle of failure n poverty will continue unabated. obama's govt is more dan happy to keep dis bondage running until there's fire outbreak.

is corrupton d zoo's biggest problem wat about oda important issues like restructuring n self determination by d time d cookie (economy n freedom) leaves nigeria, d whole world will know dis govt is d most useless govt eva in d entire human race.
Re: What Kerry Discussed With Buhari And Governors by pepigeorge(m): 9:04am On Aug 24, 2016
Story for the. gods....... wot exactly was discussed in the close door meeting.

1 Like

Re: What Kerry Discussed With Buhari And Governors by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 24, 2016
America is in nigeria for her interest..and it's threaten..that's why kerry have to do a quick one... embarassed
Every other thing na wash.. cool

Bubu sef sabi..himsef d gbogbo them with gist.. wink

Abi dem no kno say aboki don get sense.. cheesy

Bubu fighting corruption..with bruntashi and him men feeling funky.. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Kerry Discussed With Buhari And Governors by bashydemy1: 9:11am On Aug 24, 2016
taylor88:
what eva dey discussed won't make any change

pikin wey no learn from small can't learn at old age

buhari is a punishment 4 disobeying God

Go and die.
Re: What Kerry Discussed With Buhari And Governors by vectoh(m): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2016
searchiing4love:
I hope they are willing to help revive our economy
willian ni
Re: What Kerry Discussed With Buhari And Governors by Guyman02: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
I'm always scared about the white man's interest cool cool -Thomas Sankara

I am not looking at Kerry visit as mere visit, I am interested in knowing what is Americas ulterior motive for this visit; Chinua Achebe mentioned in his book 'There Was A country' that the West sees the South as smart who can never fully trust a white man and thats why they left power in the hands of the North. He met with Northern Governors and there is a motive behind it which is not what we read in the press statement.

I am sure that Buhari is not fooled by this visit initiated by America.
Re: What Kerry Discussed With Buhari And Governors by bamite(m): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Damn Too early to talk gibberish
I sincerely feel sorry for you folks. It's really not easy to be in your shoes
Re: What Kerry Discussed With Buhari And Governors by seguntijan(m): 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
You can't blame the wailers for not seeing the good work of PMB... they are blind and life is difficult for the blind
Re: What Kerry Discussed With Buhari And Governors by greatgolis90: 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
It's just a pity that the US secretary of state didn't commend on d eight(cool people recently being massacred for d crime of being christians; the chibok girl's abduction, the millions of internally displaced nigerian's, the IPOB agitations, the call for restructuring from d west, the fulani invasions mostly d middle belt, the widespread hunger n famine mostly in the south and d rising n real cause of extremism. well, FFK has said it all, Trumps emergence would bring an end 2 all dis hypocrisy displayed by democrat's. Kerry thinks Nigeria is just like d rest "third world countries" as they labeled it, not knowing dat most Nigerians are enlightened, highly conscious, awakened n fully integrated in dis cyber age. I don't care bout what they discussed, all I know is, they don't care about d B/H victims(death & alive), especially d Christian's core northern minorities, the millions starving mostly in d south, d middle belt infidel farmers, the western (naija) ideological suppression n demoralized soldiers. Pope Francis recently, made yet another hypocritical press released affirming d insensitivity of d west generally, to d plights of millions who have been subjugated to various forms of dehumanization, humiliation, persecution, molestation n discrimination from those who supposedly owns d monopoly on violence. Let time alone judge!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Politicians Recruiting Cultists, Ex-convicts To Cause Trouble In Rivers – Wike / Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others / Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.