Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,209 members, 7,887,546 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

We Must End Boko Haram In The North — Arewa Consultative Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must End Boko Haram In The North — Arewa Consultative Forum (7414 Views)

Ignore IPOB, You Are Safe In The North - Arewa Youths Tell Igbos / Arewa Consultative Forum Gives Conditions For Restructuring Of Nigeria / Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must End Boko Haram In The North — Arewa Consultative Forum by effty(m): 8:44am On Aug 24, 2016
Never! It will not end ooooo.

1 Like

Re: We Must End Boko Haram In The North — Arewa Consultative Forum by Skipuru(m): 8:48am On Aug 24, 2016
lonelydora:
No bi una create am? Ali-Modu Sheriff created Boko Haram for elections and when they spiralled out of control, he ran away. Reason the very first Shekau after Yusuf said if Nigeria wants Peace they should ask Sheriff what the problem is? I still have that video till date for record purposes.
Bro share am give me small.
Re: We Must End Boko Haram In The North — Arewa Consultative Forum by SMOKESCREEN101: 8:57am On Aug 24, 2016
Anyone notice they always put the benefit of THE NORTH before that of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: We Must End Boko Haram In The North — Arewa Consultative Forum by Emycord: 8:58am On Aug 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: We Must End Boko Haram In The North — Arewa Consultative Forum by Emycord: 8:59am On Aug 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: We Must End Boko Haram In The North — Arewa Consultative Forum by Ralphdan(m): 9:02am On Aug 24, 2016
Exactly what you say when you start something you can't end.
Bloody almajiris, undecided

2 Likes

Re: We Must End Boko Haram In The North — Arewa Consultative Forum by sheddy03: 9:05am On Aug 24, 2016
evilapc:
After they have destroyed ND and killed many NDers, they want to start harnessing their mineral wealth
ND destroyed their lands.
of course, arewa consultative forum did not do well to stop BH at its inception. in fact, northerners(Muslims generally) supported BH in its early stage as a means of Islamizing the north, and Nigeria in general.

1 Like

Re: We Must End Boko Haram In The North — Arewa Consultative Forum by MissingBudget: 9:08am On Aug 24, 2016
Kill yourselves there. Shebi you people said it was war against the north? grin

2 Likes

Re: We Must End Boko Haram In The North — Arewa Consultative Forum by ajepako(f): 9:21am On Aug 24, 2016
Make una no end am na..

Shebi na today day break for una side..

Awon Mumu Incorporated..
Re: We Must End Boko Haram In The North — Arewa Consultative Forum by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2016
LoL. No need oh silly souls.
Very annoying set of people. United when it comes to killings.
Re: We Must End Boko Haram In The North — Arewa Consultative Forum by vicfajeze: 9:29am On Aug 24, 2016
Let boko haram continue joo,so far me and my family are safe in Sambisa Forest!!!!!!
Re: We Must End Boko Haram In The North — Arewa Consultative Forum by justy15: 9:31am On Aug 24, 2016
the north problem is not boko haram but religious bigots. Muslim preachers should stop preaching hatred n violence, the killing of people in Niger state for alledged blasphemy of Muhammed, killing of a woman in kano, kubwa in abuja for preaching, attacking church in Niger state for praying on friday, matcheting a man for not fasting in Kaduna n most recent mob action in zamfara that took the lives of 8 undergraduates; are all these actions from boko boys? NO! the problem is that the preaching from an average northern preacher is violence n its impact is terrorist tendencies.

1 Like

Re: We Must End Boko Haram In The North — Arewa Consultative Forum by vicfajeze: 9:33am On Aug 24, 2016
BOKO HARAM?The best thing that has ever happened to NIGERIA.AM SAFER IN SAMBISA FOREST!!!!!
Re: We Must End Boko Haram In The North — Arewa Consultative Forum by Goke7: 9:41am On Aug 24, 2016
I can see folks lampooning the ACF but I think this should be a lesson for our brothers in the south south. No matter the amount of money that will be spent to rebuild the north east and other areas destroyed by boko haram, hat region can never be the same again even in the next 1000 years. Reality has dawn on our brothers up north, they thought it was a GEJ's problem, now they know better.

I hope all the Niger delta folks will take a cue from this, it may look like PMB's problem today but tommorrow when PMB is gone, they may finally have to realize how petty and naive they are. God bless us all.
Re: We Must End Boko Haram In The North — Arewa Consultative Forum by zuru101(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2016
Smile smile smile northern side again are they not ur brothers since how many years now. U want to start after killing innocent people both muslim nd Christians ok o may be na new orientation how to take over Nigeria now it is better u people ask for d forgiveness of sin nd go to all state so. Dat u people will know how to behave,how to live like holy life with both christian nd muslims who are u to fight for God if ur plan is Evil u will not b successful bt if na gud all to God almighty Allah
Re: We Must End Boko Haram In The North — Arewa Consultative Forum by Henon: 10:19am On Aug 24, 2016
I remember one old imbe^cile that said attack against Boko Haram is attack against the North, why are they planning to end their own.
Re: We Must End Boko Haram In The North — Arewa Consultative Forum by plaetton: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2016
" We must End Boko Haram in the North" ?

I find it funny and tad bit disturbing that they didn't actually say " We Must End Boko Haram " .
Re: We Must End Boko Haram In The North — Arewa Consultative Forum by seguntijan(m): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2016
STILL ON ZAMFARA KILLING...

"A group of self-tutored and self-certified Muftis in Zamfara mobbed a non-Muslim over an alleged blasphemy."

"Irked by their senseless act, one Tajudeen, a fellow Muslim reportedly rescued the boy from the irate youths and drove him away to safety."

"The self-styled Muftis felt aggrieved because a fellow Muslim was obstructing justice as their Lordships please."

"They traced their infidel brother to his house and burnt down the neighborhood. In the process, several lives were lost."

"In the end, the Champions of Islam won, right? Kudos to them for defending their faith, àbi? Is it their fault? The bastards did it in Kano and got away with it. Even this one, they will still get away with it. They will do it again and again."

"There is only one way to stop them; and that is to beat them in their own game. Let us use their own Shari'ah to judge them. Q. 5:45 is the solution."

* Will I defend Islam? Yes, with the last drop of my blood.

* Will defend all the Prophets of Allah from Adam to Moses, Jesus and Muhammad? Yes, with the last drop of my blood.

* Will I defend Muslims? Yes, with the last drop of my blood.

* Will I defend fanatics, extremists and terrorists like the idiots mobbing non-Muslims over alleged blasphemy? No, not even with the last drop of my urine or faeces.

All criminals must be made to face the wrath of the Law. Those idiots are potential Boko_Haram recruits. We must blow out their brains before they get admission into Boko_Haram's University of Terrorism and barbarism studies.
Re: We Must End Boko Haram In The North — Arewa Consultative Forum by lagosrd: 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
sarrki:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/must-end-boko-haram-north-acf/

Now that you have succeeded in executing your plan. God's vengeance is close by.
Re: We Must End Boko Haram In The North — Arewa Consultative Forum by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
Tired of the monster they created
Re: We Must End Boko Haram In The North — Arewa Consultative Forum by biafraeva: 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
ITS A MATTER OF CHOICE U PPLE CREATED IT AND IF U PPLE LIKE KILL THEM OR LEAVE THEM ALL NA YOUR GAIN
Re: We Must End Boko Haram In The North — Arewa Consultative Forum by Caseless: 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
End all what you started cool cool

You all support religion extremism cool even if bokoharam ends today another group will surely come up .
just like you support militancy . Just like yaradua ended militancy and another one came up.
Re: We Must End Boko Haram In The North — Arewa Consultative Forum by nkechiben(f): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ok! Hope una don import una own bomb?

Re: We Must End Boko Haram In The North — Arewa Consultative Forum by tck2000(m): 7:28am On May 31, 2019
Re: We Must End Boko Haram In The North — Arewa Consultative Forum by orisa37: 8:12am On May 31, 2019
Stop Bokoharam? You must be joking. What about MACBAN, MAKH, MAFH & MURIC? What about Galolo, Al-Hassan etc? What shall profit them when you takeaway Bokoharam?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Made In Biafra Armored Tank(1968) / Diezani’s $40m Jewellery: Court Adjourns Till Sept. 2 / Ikpeazu Organizes Meeting Of Stakeholders To Improve Security In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.