Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,459 members, 7,901,307 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:59 AM

Fraudsters Using Sick Little Girl With Protruding Stomach To Beg In Lagos Busted - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudsters Using Sick Little Girl With Protruding Stomach To Beg In Lagos Busted (29932 Views)

7 People Arrested For Importing Physically Challenged Kids To Beg In Lagos. / Indonesian Cut Out Python's Stomach To Remove Body Of Their Missing Friend / Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudsters Using Sick Little Girl With Protruding Stomach To Beg In Lagos Busted by Ritchiee: 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
braimeddy:
May God help us form the hands of these fraudulent people. They might just dump this girl in an unknown location and run away, after finished collecting money from people.
There is one particular guy on NL here that boasted that Igbos do not beg for alms and I just laugh at his ignorance.It was taboo in Yorubaland to beg but what is happening now?If you live around Orile you will know that those people and the girl have been doing this for more than a year now.There is one other girl that has a chunk of flabby meat covering the other side of her face that they use at times.The day I was near to them and heard them speaking Igbo is the day I knew that it is all bizness for them.There are some that usually hold themselves in group of fives or more totally blind of course been led by somebody, all singing in Igbo language and begging for alms...mostly around Orile bus stop....around the police station have I seen them severally.Sign of hard times if I may say.....
Re: Fraudsters Using Sick Little Girl With Protruding Stomach To Beg In Lagos Busted by Organs(m): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
In as much as this is very good and i really thank you for bringing this to light. But, again in your story and the comments, everyone is more concerned about the "fraud" and not on the main, main objective here which is how can we all make sure this poor girl gets the help that she so desperately needs

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Using Sick Little Girl With Protruding Stomach To Beg In Lagos Busted by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
@presidency dont feign like you are not on nairaland..

The health situation in Nigeria is terrible.

The country is going down.....

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Using Sick Little Girl With Protruding Stomach To Beg In Lagos Busted by daejavuu: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
No forget IKEJA
adewumiopeyemi:
MAY GOD HELP US... THEY MANY FOR OSHODI AGEGE..MUSHIN.. using the innocent girt to fraud people may GOD HEAL THE CHILD
Re: Fraudsters Using Sick Little Girl With Protruding Stomach To Beg In Lagos Busted by Enugufirstson(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
tunde1200:
peoples are desperate from the eastern side to make money at all cost!.
grin
So people like u still exist in this 21st century...

Guy repent! U can be better than this
Re: Fraudsters Using Sick Little Girl With Protruding Stomach To Beg In Lagos Busted by aishmuhd(f): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
this people are really scam..they hv bn in Mnna, Niger...using dis girl for business around the shiroro traffic light junction. ..
Re: Fraudsters Using Sick Little Girl With Protruding Stomach To Beg In Lagos Busted by rhektor(m): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
NCAN be like op sef wetin be their names[color=#990000][/color]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fraudsters Using Sick Little Girl With Protruding Stomach To Beg In Lagos Busted by salam8528: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
Saw her in minna few weeks back
Re: Fraudsters Using Sick Little Girl With Protruding Stomach To Beg In Lagos Busted by PBundles(m): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
PBundles:
Once again is evident what I have been saying, our biggest problem in that country is CORRUPTION!. Its so deeply embedded into our culture that everyone thinks its normal, imagine the lady saying I have to eat, yes thats a fact, but the lack of shame when saying it. Until we rid ourselves of this cancer, we will never prosper, im not cursing, just stating the fact. All the rest is a wash. Hence PMB's push to curb corruption. Only problem is its not transparent, it should include his party members too, dont need to name names WE ALL KNOW WHO THEY ARE!

Mrjo:
are u in any way trying to tell me "begging" is an easy job?

Without knowing you actually have confirmed my exact reasoning behind my statement. No begging is not easy, NOTHING is easy, but the mere fact that you see this as begging just confirms the root of the problem we have. We are so blinded into thinking its normal, that you seem to overlook she is not begging, but committing FRAUD (Oxford dictionary defines it as: wrong or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain). My dear NLer this is not begging, this is deception at the highest order.

Its because of this reasoning GEJ told us that stealing money equivalent to a Peugeot was not stealing, PMB told us that Abacha was not corrupt.
Re: Fraudsters Using Sick Little Girl With Protruding Stomach To Beg In Lagos Busted by PerfectEsquire(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
The story headline is so intricating....
I said I was going to check the meaning of "BUSTED" in my dictionary
Re: Fraudsters Using Sick Little Girl With Protruding Stomach To Beg In Lagos Busted by PerfectEsquire(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
The story headline is so intricating....
I said I was going to check the meaning of "BUSTED" in my dictionary.
Re: Fraudsters Using Sick Little Girl With Protruding Stomach To Beg In Lagos Busted by Johnsown1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
Man must survive anyhow,i support u
Re: Fraudsters Using Sick Little Girl With Protruding Stomach To Beg In Lagos Busted by godunia(m): 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
Is the girls situation real?
Does she deserved to be helped?
If the answers to the questions are yes
Kindly assist and let God be the judge of whoever tried to take advantage of her situation.
Re: Fraudsters Using Sick Little Girl With Protruding Stomach To Beg In Lagos Busted by tolugar: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
I've seen that girl in enugu few months ago.

I once tod open of them to provide a picture proof that they have ever treated a case and he left speechless.

I don't give a dime to road beggars

Call me stingy
Re: Fraudsters Using Sick Little Girl With Protruding Stomach To Beg In Lagos Busted by Askseek(f): 12:24am On Aug 25, 2016
obc:
This is height of wickedness. Apparently the little girl is sickle cell patient with enlarged spleen. Only sickle cell patient and someone with sickle cell patient at home as well as health workers can relate with this little girls plight. Exposing this little girl to dust, sun and cold will worsen her state. I leave close to Trade fair and will personally search for this proclaimed NGO, if investigated and found guilty, I wont hesitate to draw attention of appropriate authorities for immediate action.

Please lets continue to share and broadcast this till it gets to appropriate quarters for proper investigations.

God help us.

On the contrary, this looks like ascites:accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity and not an enlarged spleen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Mowe (Photo) / Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive / Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.