Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) (52608 Views)

Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her / Funke Akindele Celebrates JJC Skillz 40th Birthday With Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by missyadorable(f): 10:12am On Aug 24, 2016
Immediately, I saw this thread
I knew some worthless people
Will flood here to insult her
Because she is single

Marriage is good...indeed,its for respect

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by teamfrabidel: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2016
OMG!!! Funke is 40? O ga oooo

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by AliJohn(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2016
40 kini

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by Slimflame(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2016
Cmoyor:
40?
she still dey answer girl friend...nah wah o
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by ebioloye1: 10:14am On Aug 24, 2016
40yrs of age??

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by Ginagal(f): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2016
Hbd

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2016
HBD 2 U Wishing u LLNP...
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by martineinstein(m): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2016
menopause is singng skelewu on this one ear
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by sexychocho(f): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2016
Hbd Funke, Age with grace dearie
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2016
FUNKE!!! 40!!!! Hmmmmm! Career life= PERFECT!, Marital life= Well, the last time I heard, she got divorce to the man she was married to as a third wife barely almost before a year!!! Well, God can't give you everything sha! My advice to her is that, she should cut all that boy friend crap and look for somebody that's ready to get serious with her!! She shouldn't be doing that at 40 nah! C'mon!!!!
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2016
Boy friend at 40? shocked shocked shocked at what age will she now marry?funke needs deliverance

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:19am On Aug 24, 2016
rummeh:
Funke is 40?
life begins at 40
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 24, 2016
What is the world turning to? Celebration of fruitless menopause. Celebration of osteoporosis Celebration of hot flashes Celebration of mood swings. Celebrations worth doing if one is successful endometrially
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2016
missyadorable:
Immediately, I saw this thread
I knew some worthless people
Will flood here to insult her
Because she is single

Marriage is good...indeed,its for respect
the so called worthless people are entitled to their opinions just as you are entitled to yours. It's a free world
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2016
life begins at 40 happy birthday funke

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
life begins at 40
no,no,no,menopause begins at 40
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2016
kenbee:
If the pair of balenciaga sneakers is all he could get for her, I can as well do better than him and be her sixth lover cum husband.

You deserve to date a gurl that you will buy a mansion for and then will run off and marry another man....

Its the heart that matters....say you think say you rich pass the guy no mean....after all this is the publicized gift.....you no know how many other things e dun buy for her before now....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by oochi123(f): 10:23am On Aug 24, 2016
No be from boyfrnd e go lead to marriage? Ha! Nawa o..happy Bday funky funke..

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2016
BABANGBALI:
no,no,no,menopause begins at 40
and so? So if she no born pikin she s less of a woman? I laugh... Oga everyman and im cross o.... You are not perfect and some things are beyond your control...marriage is not and shouldn't be for marriage sake or soceity....na still d same Una dry insult baby mamas sae Dem spread leg upandan... Gagotos

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by comeandmarry: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2016
Lying ho.
Shes soon gonna be 50.
Wen a Yoruba lady aint married at this age.stil doin boifriend and galfriend stufff.
Ladies beware of being too dumb
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by muller101(m): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2016
40? That's certainly an old girl
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by hefelove(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2016
kenbee:
If the pair of balenciaga sneakers is all he could get for her, I can as well do better than him and be her sixth lover cum husband.
not that am sure he can do better but I noticed that she soo much love sneakers,i noticed that in Jenifas Diary. And I think he bought him what she love most

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 10:32am On Aug 24, 2016
hbd to her but all these celebrities are gradually becoming ancestors o!!!
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by seangy4konji: 10:33am On Aug 24, 2016
All of dem don use husband do boy friend.

Shakara don end.

Menopause don reach.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by aoyih(m): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2016
Boi frnd @ 40...
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2016
so funke old pass me?? then how old come be bimbo akintola and Rita dominic
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2016
Zedoo:
and so? So if she no born pikin she s less of a woman? I laugh... Oga everyman and im cross o.... You are not perfect and some things are beyond your control...marriage is not and shouldn't be for marriage sake or soceity....na still d same Una dry insult baby mamas sae Dem spread leg upandan... Gagotos
you have been noticed,now go back to class
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by esuLAAROYE(m): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2016
40?Aunty Funke don reach MENOPAUSE O. where is Uncle Dino Melaye, The husband of menopausers?
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:39am On Aug 24, 2016
aoyih:
Boi frnd @ 40...
my brother the thing tire me o,her toto too go don tire by now
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by Pascalin90: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2016
Must you tell us her age? "Amebo" dey hungry you. Happy Birthday sweetie... You look even much younger than most ladies in their 20's.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by silversonuc(m): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2016
Lanretoye:
someone tell me he opposite of football age...i think she is using that age to keep those young guys off.
italian national team age maybe
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 10:51am On Aug 24, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual / Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.