Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,269 members, 7,950,419 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

This Is Why You Are Not Making Money With Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Is Why You Are Not Making Money With Your Blog (433 Views)

Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why You Are Not Making Money With Your Blog by D34lw4p(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2016
→The 25 Pitfalls(↓↓↓) of a failed Blog Essentially, your blog isn’t
making money because…←

[img]https://israelsgoodname.files./2015/01/deep-inside-the-first-pit.jpg[/img]

#1. It’s a fact that 99% of bloggers are not making money.
So you are in the majority. Stay
strong, comrade.

#2. You have more ads than content. When was the last time your visitors actually saw your content?

Also Read:READ THIS BEFORE BUYING A DOMAIN FOR YOUR BLOG

#3. You use advertising networks that never pay you. Not to be confused with $0.01 AdSense earning.

#4. You create content for marketing, but not content worth marketing. Think about it.

#5. Your marketing campaign is not impressive, making it easy to forget. Write to impress!

#6. You put too much time on social marketing, especially those “Share me & I will share you back!”

#7. You hired a bad marketer. If he promised 1 million views per month, why is he working for $100?

Also Read:HOW TO BE SUCCESFUL WITH YOUR BLOG

#8. You didn’t establish your brand well enough, and don’t even think about parodying the greats.

#9. You’re poor at blogging your niche. Web design is not about saving JPG to PDF to DOC.

#10. Your niche is hardly profitable. Well, there’s your problem: who is going to pay to advertise on your meme blog?

#11. Name 5 of your friends that are in your niche. Money is attracted to crowds, start networking.

#12. If it wasn’t for the post date, I would’ve thought you updated your blog years ago. Blog about the latest.

#13. Your content is not viral. Photo that looks nice? Meh. A photo that moves? Holy, Mother of Instant Share!

#14. You copy other people’s content. We do not need yet another 9gag.

#15. Your content makes people’s life harder. Stop making WordPress themes that get people hacked! You know who you are.

Also Read:TIPS TO GET USERS RETURNING TO YOUR BLOG

#16. You blog about complicated things (that 99% of your readers don’t understand nor care about).

#17. Your content is too common and boring. Your reader will run away faster than you can press Publish.

#18. Your ramble off-key too much. If your Photoshop blog appears in the results for "Dirty Politics", restrategize.

#19. You post too inconsistently. Cry less, update more.

#20. You chose to twist the truth.

#21. Your grammar is so terrible that Grammar Nazis flock to your articles with their "guns" ready and still ran out of ammo. Sometimes less is more.

#22. You use too much internet slang. Would you have paid for a product that "has swag"?

#23. You use profanity for your adjectives, adverbs and conjunctions. Only teens and trolls love them, and in an average blog, they both contribute almost next to nothing in terms of monetary value.

#24. Your content format is insane. Too many colors spoil the palette.

#25. You spend too much time counting visitors than trying to keep them coming back to your blog.

Also Read:ALL BLOGGING TUTORIALS YOU NEED TO BOOM!!!

—You've got any other reasons? Pls comment them below.—

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Get INEC Power Bank??? / Pls Help My Popads Is Nt Showin On My Blog / In Coming Weeks, Twitter Will No Longer Count Characters For Media Attachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.