Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,717 members, 7,921,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:40 AM

Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? (3839 Views)

How Do Ladies Who Are Married To Fine Guys Cope With His Numerous Admirers(pic) / Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today / Why Do Ladies Like Fine Guys? (hot pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by NevetsIbot(m): 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
MzLarem:
Because majority of them are dumb,shallow,vain,self-centered,narcissistic..

I think i should stop now grin
smh... Babe. We're diff na.
Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
NevetsIbot:
smh... Babe. We're diff na.
Speak for yourself.
Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
MzLarem:
Speak for yourself.
I'm defending my kinsmen here. We all differ. Altho we've got ego problems
Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
MzLarem:

Shuuuu! You must really have a thing for ugly guys!
Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by Captainz102(m): 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
Idiot! It is because you are looking an Ape (black monkey). If i am lying upload ur pic let us see.
Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by majour(m): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pride is the only thing I know they posses, they hate asking a girl out and she play hard to get, they see u accepting them as a favor u enjoy and shud appreciate, well u can say they mostly delusional, but hey, pple still love them like that

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by sorextee(m): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
Story of my life..
Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
NevetsIbot:
You've said it all grin...its always about their ego.
Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
Freiden:

Shuuuu! You must really have a thing for ugly guys!
So far you are not part of them,i'm okay.
Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by Wildngent: 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
Muvacci shut up! You're a confam fine boy.

You may kwantinue ya kwaerect statements now.
Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by STILESGANG: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
MzLarem:

Fine guys don do this one strong thing tire grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by newsphase(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
I believe you are around the wrong people...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
STILESGANG:
Fine guys don do this one strong thing tire grin grin grin.
Funny enough,they haven't.
Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by SafeDavid(m): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
I'm a fine guy and my game is insane.

It took a while for me to learn tho and I'm bit shy so no one can have it all. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by TopeQs: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
I believe THEY are just the shy type....
the ones I know well are usually shy and it takes time for them to actually come clean with women so to speak.....
Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by herald9: 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
They're some fine brainy dudes that wants a lady who can match their own level of intelligence; engage in meaningful conversation and be able to stand an intellectual argument.

But most Naija girls are dumb. If you try to engage them in a conversation that'll make them think, they shy away and start feeling inferior around you.

Those type of girls they only have one thing to offer you.

And I usually wonder what else they can offer apart from.... angry

The brainy ones are either not cute, not interested or already taken. grin

Now you get stuck with these ones that can offer you just one thing....

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
MzLarem:
So far you are not part of them,i'm okay.

Def. Eyes you have...and you can see
Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
MzLarem:
You've said it all grin...its always about their ego.
that's where I'm at fault tho. I won't even take notice of some girls... Take em as inferior. Imagine
Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
Estharfabian:

probably because they're usually dumb? undecided

you're going to get a fine guy as your child soonest...I pray you wouldn't say the bolded to him.
Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by ofeshe(m): 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
naija1stpikin:
becuz all they hv is their gud look. It takes more than gud looks to get a girl's brain reprogrammed.

I gat ya back man...u nailed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by ofeshe(m): 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
Fine guys are heart breakers if u doubt me ask Tuface grin grin
Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by ofeshe(m): 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Upload ya pics make we see...smh
Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by martyns303(m): 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
We usually have some sort of "prestige" or "ego" to protect. An average guy can do certain things without fear but we would be conscious of what people will think, not to "fall hand".

Good part is chicks usually approach us, sad part is we don't usually get the chicks we really like because we can't just walk up to them...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by Muvacci(m): 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
Wildngent:
Muva.cci shut up! You're a confam fine boy.

You may kwantinue ya kwaerect statements now.

Baba wetin I do na? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
NevetsIbot:
that's where I'm at fault tho. I won't even take notice of some girls... Take em as inferior. Imagine
Now everybody is claiming fine guy on this thread..High sea grin
Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
MzLarem:
Now everybody is claiming fine guy on this thread..High sea grin
Oh.... I'm proud of me naw. Nigga is bae
Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
ofeshe:
Upload ya pics make we see...smh
and why the fvck should I?
Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by Basit99(m): 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
bcuz most girls find it difficult to TRUST them
Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by emilfischer(m): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
Estharfabian:
probably because they're usually dumb? undecided

Who is this bloody cunt, saying trash. Cock sucker Smelly puss.y
Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by emilfischer(m): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
Which kind of stupid autocorrect is this. Estharfabian you are a Coc.k sucking bit.ch you bloody cun.t
Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 25, 2016
Muvacci:

Nah babe.. Its in reverse; cute guys are usually shy. Trust me, I know.

People tend to objectify you a lot. They'll envy the attention you get and often try to downgrade you to make them feel good about themselves and superior to you. It takes a shxt load of mental fitness to withstand the inferiority complexity that's bound to take over you in no time.

I think this is a fragment of the answer the OP seeks.

yeah..u really know what im talking about bro
Re: Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 25, 2016
MzLarem:

too much attention caused it dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Tries To Win Boyfriend Back By Stripping Naked On Street (photos) / PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] / Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.