Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,819 members, 7,945,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? (2479 Views)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Wearing Crop Top? (pics) / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
Reason why I love them foreign girls..... No time for too much serenre.... Nigerian girls will rather die inside friend zone than have sense!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by braithwaite(m): 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
Estharfabian:

I'll send/flash him all of the lights....green lights, blue lights, pink lights and whatnot.undecided
buh going straight up to talk about my mushy feelings...like "baby, let's date"... Mbanu.! not happening!

if he's too chicken to act on those signs. he could aswell suck on my imaginary balls! pfft!

Why.Pride?.
Even if he's on you, but shy ask f**k

Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
Laveda:

Lol, yeah I am.

Any problem?
I wish there's anoda way I could reach out to her, apart from nl
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Laveda(f): 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
WindUpMerchant:

Tell her then cheesy
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by kuchikau: 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
sinaj:
Nothing wrong with it especially if the guy is d shy type.
...what if i do so now?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
naija1stpikin:

not so confident in yourself. It is obviously obvious
no mind the hoe, na her type dey go church at 35 dey find husband. the piece of shvt
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by sinaj(f): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
kuchikau:
...what if i do so now?
do wot?

Ii dnt get
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Pweety4me(f): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
It's a choice shouldn't be necessary.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
Laveda:

Tell her then cheesy
ur aware of shvt going around, these jobless nl guys. don't want any drama again. can't reach her
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
this isn't funny at all

I love your spirit dude.

make use of your pm
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Laveda(f): 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
ur aware of shvt going around, these jobless nl guys. don't want any drama again. can't reach her

There's nothing I can do about it, Sir. smiley
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by STILESGANG: 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
e no make sense, I prefer body language then asking a guy out directly. if d boy reject d girl her self esteem will plummet, unlike us guys that can take rejection
I have neva liked girls dat showed interest in me. I value a girl I rily struggle to get
So guys too don't have self esteem abi Or who gave them the monopoly of rejecting guys and not wanting to feel the same brunt?

Seems you are a sufferhead,the same girl you struggled to get will give in easily to another guy she is crazy about without much work.So tell me,Is a girl showing you hell before succumbing to your advances a sign of being virtuous?Cos even runs girls play hard to get for magas.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by ShinaAje: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nicely said, i think we the guys are the main problem here.

braithwaite:
[b]

>Pride will never let Nigerian ladies ask guys out
>guys sef turn am to olosho or call her cheap,once she does such

love is beautiful thing..not to players tho,the trick is to imply any form of flirtatious or a complimentary gesture without sounding sleazy. No one get's offended when they are told about their virtues, natural or not. I think any lady who like,or have feelings towards a guy should just think it. Say what you feel, if it is articulate or clever enough, you should be fine.guys

we guys are in a terrible spot, having to ask all the time. We are tickled when a lady calls to express an interest. It's a little difficult to find words that express how much "YES" is the correct answer here, but 80% guys will ruin it because she did ask out..

I swaer cool and okay, but ladies should aware that they're are subjecting themself to the same risks and uncertainty that guys have traditionally faced when they ask a lady out.

94% can't deal with the possibility of rejection
Can you?

[/b]
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Maxiii:
this isn't funny at all

I love your spirit dude.

make use of your pm
abd who tf are you
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by naija1stpikin: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
no mind the hoe, na her type dey go church at 35 dey find husband. the piece of shvt

she wl cme attack u soon. Watch out cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by braithwaite(m): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
ShinaAje:

Abi naw.we are the problem ooo,.

Some will think that making the first move is the exclusive domain of one particular gender is sexist.

Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Laveda:

There's nothing I can do about it, Sir. smiley
alright. Haven't seen her here today. just holla her for me.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
ShinaAje:

not all guys tho

some guys are like that, I think the green light stuff is cool by me

green light no be for ugly girl oh, cause ugly girls are smart in wooing guys of their choice grin living witness
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
naija1stpikin:

she wl cme attack u soon. Watch out cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don't give a fvck about her. I detest the addled brained mofo. Im her god (apologies to sexxkillz)
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
abd who tf are you
pardon!
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by braithwaite(m): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
Maxiii:
not all guys tho

some guys are like that, I think the green light stuff is cool by me

green light no be for ugly girl oh, cause ugly girls are smart in wooing guys of their choice grin living witness

undecided

Very foul.. how do you define ugly..
She doesn't see herself ugly..
Most guys will still woo 100% unattractive girls they like,but why is it otherwise when they ask guys out.. that's when they realized they're unattractive..

Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by kuchikau: 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
sinaj:
do wot?

Ii dnt get

A matured date.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
braithwaite:

undecided

Very foul.. how do you define ugly..
She doesn't see her ugly..
Most guys will still woo 100% unattractive girls they like,but why is it otherwise when they ask guys out.. that's when they realized they're unattractive..

I've come to conclusion that the good looking guys sometimes end up with unattractive girls... reason cause some good looking guys are scared of approaching the attractive ones, they look so full of themselves due to their attractiveness, tho some of them are shy to talk to a lady, some ain't romantic,some are proud of their looks...etc

but you see the not good looking guys doing mavelously well in that area. cause, they ain't scared of being rejected, they know they aint good looking but that isn't an excuse for them... and it makes them sexy to ladies, they're also good in bed, romantic also

life is just like that
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Countrygirl(f): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
This is an interesting discussion

more comments pls!!
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by sevantex(m): 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
Not entirely bad altho the nigerian clime and mindset of guys around here would make ppl abuse it and look down on ladies who will do it. Better to give the guy green lights and let him do the rest jejeli

Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
Bïtch please!
You aren't qualified to be called shït , you aren't even qualified to be called a fuçktard yet. And you think you're a fuçking god??
Boy, get back to your job of getting ass fuckéd for peanuts, or whatever the fuçk it is that you do.
Or better still, kill yourselfsmiley

WindUpMerchant:
I don't give a fvck about her. I detest the addled brained mofo. Im her god (apologies to sexxkillz)
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
Fabulocity:
Bïtch please!
You aren't qualified to be called shït , you aren't even qualified to be called a fuçktard yet. And you think you're a fuçking god??
Boy, get back to your job of getting ass fuckéd for peanuts, or whatever the fuçk it is that you do.

grin grin cheesy

You wicked cheesy
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nothing is wrong with it if you are ready to deal with whatever comes with it like:

he rubbing it in your face.

Your running the relationship alone

having a dormant relationship.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
Fabulocity:
Bïtch please!

you can't go a day without quoting me. You get an orgasm seeing my moniker, you belong to an asylum you witless worm.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
Shut the fuçk up and stop saying shït.
Brainless, dead, miserable reject.
Don't let me ever catch you on this forum making any silly references to me.
Now, crawl back to the hole you escaped from and cry yourself to death.
WindUpMerchant:
you can't go a day without quoting me. You get an orgasm seeing my moniker, you belong to an asylum you witless worm.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Easymadeblog(m): 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
I also really wonder why it's hard for females to woo who they love. Honestly, this is the reason why most females eventually marry who they don't like. At the end of the day, their marriage ends up in divorce.

I always advice people especially women, to forget norms and tradition when it comes to seeking a peaceful marriage. It's part of the 7 types of taste I mentioned in one of my post, if you seek a peaceful marriage. http://www.studynlove.com.ng/2016/08/7-types-of-tastes-you-must-have-if-you.html/
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
Fabulocity:
Shut the fuçk up and stop saying shït.
Brainless, dead, miserable reject.
Don't let me ever catch you on this forum making any silly references to me.
Now, crawl back to the hole you escaped from and cry yourself to death.
A hoe calling me a b.ítch. its ur lucky day
if I wasn't so busy today, I would have spent quality time reminding yoiur loew life self how mi.serable and vseless you are. Go back to the slum from where you came from. you are beyond redemption.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Of The Sexiest Women You Need To Follow On Snapchat / How My First Attempt At LOVE Broke Me Into Pieces.. / My best show ever kicking off by 8pm (all pictures shall be added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.