Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,999 members, 7,938,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Is They Any Need Learning HTML <canvas> - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is They Any Need Learning HTML <canvas> (971 Views)

AFTER LEARNING HTML, WHAT NEXT? / Can I Claim Expert In Html,javascript,css & Php After 1yrs Of Constant Learning? / Lets Start A Real Web-deveopment Course Here Html+css+javascript+php+mysql (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is They Any Need Learning HTML <canvas> by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
Good Pm guys,my name is Nelson Christopher n i'm 16, though m not new to nairaland but this is really really really gonna be mah first thread and i wanna say i've been greatly inspired by what you guys post on the Programming section..... so m gonna be identifying with my people/seniors/bosses in here first.............
Sha back to mah Topic Heading............ Pls guyx i need help(epp abi anyone grin) i'm good in html but m now improving mah skills on html5, i came across the <canvas> tag which is used to draw 2d elements on the fly with javascript(m a bit cool in js also).... but i'm asking, is they any need drawing images with codes, when i can just use corel draw 16 with and photoshop skills and draw any type of image i want then insert it with {backgroun: url("imageSrc.jpg(or any extension i want)"}

pls is they any special use of the <canvas> tag ? undecided undecided
Re: Is They Any Need Learning HTML <canvas> by Haktoolsheaven: 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
What is Western Union ATM Bug?

Western union ATM bug is the newest software that hacks and cracks the Western union database and Programs ATM card to pay you the money deposited into the Card by the Western Union Bug.

It is a new type of software and it enables the ATM card to pay you in any local currency of the country you find your self in ,be it in Germany,China,Africa etc,you are guaranteed to withdraw the money as soon as you plug it in an ATM Machine.

Do you have a Credit/Debit ATM Card and you will like to use it to withdraw unlimited money from ATM'S Worldwide,then you have met the right hacker.
With my Western union ATM bug,i program the Bug to create virtual fault in every ATM machine and when you plug in your ATM (Debit and Credit) to the Automated Teller Machine,it gives wrong instrution to the machine and the ATM will pay you all the money programmed by the Bug.

We can program your ATM card to pay a Minimum of $500 (USD) and a maximum of $5000 (USD) and the good news is that it will pay you in your Local Currency of the country you are residing.

Are you afraid that I will raid your bank account through the ATM info,then get a fresh ATM card and sign up for my services and watch yourself turn into an instant millionaire within 48 Hours.The difference between WU ATM bug and WU database hacking bug is that the later after hacking submits your ATM number to the ATM payment processing gateaway so that it can be cash out from any ATM location worldwide while WU database hacking bug hacks the database of WU payment gateway and allows you to edit the receivers and senders name respectively

Price:-
The WU ATM Hacking bugs and the 20 digit Activation Code costs $950
Please is not meant for every individuals

Payment Methods:
Bitcoin
Perfect Money.
Yahoo chat ID:-wuagentlogin@yahoo.
Re: Is They Any Need Learning HTML <canvas> by talk2hb1(m): 8:10am On Aug 25, 2016
nelsonchrisx:
Good Pm guys,my name is Nelson Christopher n i'm 16, though m not new to nairaland but this is really really really gonna be mah first thread and i wanna say i've been greatly inspired by what you guys post on the Programming section..... so m gonna be identifying with my people/seniors/bosses in here first.............
Sha back to mah Topic Heading............ Pls guyx i need help(epp abi anyone grin) i'm good in html but m now improving mah skills on html5, i came across the <canvas> tag which is used to draw 2d elements on the fly with javascript(m a bit cool in js also).... but i'm asking, is they any need drawing images with codes, when i can just use corel draw 16 with and photoshop skills and draw any type of image i want then insert it with {backgroun: url("imageSrc.jpg(or any extension i want)"}

pls is they any special use of the <canvas> tag ? undecided undecided
Game Development

(1) (Reply)

Want To Upload My App To Play Store / How I Wished!!! / Web Applications Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.