Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" (82095 Views)

Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by Lighthouseman: 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
omenkaLives:
Folks have no idea!

Most of these guys are nothing but twisted sexual predators who take advantage of the gullibility members of their congregation to extort them sexually and financially- all under the cover of "spiritual guiders".

I assure y'all, soon, you'll get stories about one pastor from Shepard House in Abuja.

Just a matter of time before his own stories are blown open. Him own don too much.

This was even before this Suleiman 's story blew open. Glad the mods are resurrecting these threads because they all add up to the bigger picture. These have been happening but the public just wasn't paying attention. It is the way it is now because a GO is involved.

guy...let me hear your own side of the story. ..
Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by Damian077: 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
End times women
Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by owoshuyi(m): 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Before una start to condemn and judge Apostle,, remember she no mention name oo.
Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by Adesiji77: 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
August 2016....

So the NL "FBI" crew finally discovered this thread?
Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by sshalom(m): 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
In Hebrews 12:2, the Holy Bible enjoins all Christians to look up to Jesus Who is indeed the Author and Finisher of our faith. Stories regarding pastors, their conducts and shortcomings should NEVER discourage anyone from worshiping GOD.

These Scriptures - 1 Peter 2:1-4; 2 Timothy 2:20 explain the reality of whatever people are experiencing particularly at this period.

The onus is on each individual to pray, study the Bible and be discerning in the spirit to separate from fake and original. Regarding this, you should be conscious of the kind of life the pastor lives. Does he preach only and never does what he says? If that's the case, the he is not a pastor but a charlatan.

Lastly, in Acts 1:1, it was clear what the order of things should be - Jesus began to do before he started to teach. Any man whose lifestyle varies from the Word of God, whether a pastor or just a floor member can not claim to be a Christian.

So watch out as the Bible says that 'by their fruits, we shall know them'.
Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

No matter the evidence against him I will keep defending him just because I hate El Rufai ...for me it's a battle between Nigerian Christians and the Kaduna Midget and Apostle is just a chess piece in it

Keep kwayet

1 Like

Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by teepain: 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
TinaAnita:
And what stopped her from speaking up before Otobo came with her surprise package? Nawa o!

It usually takes one courageous lady to expose the sexual indiscretion of a highly influential man. That usually emboldens other victims whose experience might even predate that of the whistleblower.

Recall the cases of Bill Clinton, Donald Trump of the pu.ss.y grabbing fame, Biodun Fatoyinbo and co.

1 Like

Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by SalamRushdie: 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
ollah1:

Keep kwayet

Why is it paining you that I choose to defend a fellow Christian Na
Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Why is it paining you that I choose to defend a fellow Christian Na

Height of gullibility

1 Like

Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by Mayflowa(m): 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Tazdroid:
So she kept the story for four years to ferment like wine and taste better?

Well, she should report to the appropriate authorities if she wants to press charges for unlawful sexual assault

check again. This story came out last year in August
Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by cinny(f): 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
*ROYAL CIRCLE*
Coming Today by 10:00pm
(www.royalcircles.net)
Royal Circles is a global networking company which has come to establish a standard in networking business through its well organized system which provides a user friendly platform for money making through a simple method of 'member to member' donation.
*HOW IT WORKS*
ROYAL CIRCLE operates on three packages which are;

PACKAGE       INVESTMENT     RETURN 
NEWBIE                10                          30
PRINCELY             20                          60
KINGS                   30                          90 

NOTE:
* NO Referrals
* 3:1 Pairing Matrix
* 300% Return on Investment
*Auto Pairing
* Auto Blocking
* A committed working team to solve your problem at any given time.
*Firm security of site and members information and transaction.
*Get ready as we count down to 10pm today 12th March 2017 @ www.royalcircles.net*
Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by Tazdroid(m): 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
konoplyanka:

check the date this thread was created. it was only resurrected.
alright
Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by israelmao(m): 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Looking for way a to substantiate the lie from Stephanie,a logic to say; Pastor Suleman is General Overseer of Omega Fire and if one of his pastors had sexually assaulted woman then the recent sexual scandal levelled against him is true.If God be for his servant who can be against him.
Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by stankezzy: 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
foolish lady , your aligation never end , a pastor that will do one month deliverance na u he become pastor for, he no get another thing to do abi, u no even plan well to know weather ofm de do deliverance, just check out all these ladys u will notice one thing, they belong to the same foreign cult group
Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by charlesofia1(m): 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
I said this time to time devil is at work
Never by any means be surprise when you see
This thing happening its signs of End time the
Bible speak about my brethren hold unto your Faith that thou might not be deceived.pray pray
Pray
Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by davo90tico(m): 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
olapluto:
Omega ministry for O' Maga worshipers. This is just the beginning. More and more women will come out with evidence.
and all of them will receive their reward for their lies, they should continue am happy cos when God humiliates them all no one will ever think of lying against Apostle Suleman
I STAND WITH APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN
GOD BLESS
Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by 2sexynet: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
BLOODY LIE... PEOPLE SHOULD SEARCH FACEBOOK FOR THAT NAME PLEASE... SEARCH FOR Honey Phoenix Evarist AND YOU WILL NOT FIND ANYTHING OR ANYONE BEARING THAT NAME ASIDE BLOGGERS AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLE
Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by guiddoti: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
sleeknick:
Omega 1 is going down... grin
whu telwire yhu? gho watch der telecast, and tell us Wat yhu CEe.
Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by charlesofia1(m): 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Oh my people hear of this, the great day of the Lord is coming all the works of man must bring
Into record and everyone will be answerable
Before the great judge of the Earth giving account how u spent your life here on the Earth
May prayer to u is this........May u have time to repent b4 the master cometh....
Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by LANGIDI: 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
I feel this is just an act of immaturity for this girl to say what she is saying. A Pastor from the church is not suleman. Please everyman have there week points. So don't dwell on people's week points because the dirt you do secretly no one is talking about it.
Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by sleeknick: 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
guiddoti:
whu telwire yhu? gho watch der telecast, and tell us Wat yhu CEe.

U see ur name for here? angry
Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by derato: 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
NigerianTabloid:

http://www.tabloidnig.com/2016/08/how-omega-fire-ministry-pastor-sexually.html
I just checked on fbk n deres no name like dis.devil from d pit of hell
Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by trappatoni(m): 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
Una sha wan finish this man sha....God dey ooo
grin you got me cracked up. I don't know what to think anymore. I was rooting for apostle but doubt has started creeping in. I hope the apostle is vindicated. Don't like to witness the downfall of anyone.
Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by ndiko: 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Na now u dey get mouth to talk, Y?

Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by timecapsule: 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Anyway no name was mention here, the church has many branches. From the look of things, you really need a deliverance.
Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by eneruvie2: 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Infact you are very stupid and a big disgrace to this nation. for saying tat apostle johnson suleman did all these to you. let me tell you if you don,t know apostle suleman is a man of principle ad who does not tolorate nonsense. he is a man who can pray for a lame person ad walk instantly. which kind demon tat was in you tat it will take him a month to do deliverance for u.or lets talk of beaut comparing to his wife u are very ugly. If you don,t know people don,t stay in the church unless if it is emergency wit good reason.and wit wat you said it means he takes you to his house because you said that he use to do prayer wit you for night, what happen to the church where sick people stay. you mean apostle suleman will be praying with you for night somebody who came for deliverance infact you are out of your senses,what happen to his wife, and with what you said apostle suleman and his wife both come to your room for prayer. what important are you to him. you are very foolish. God will purnished you for this.
Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by htron(m): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
haba make sum pple fear God oh
#Hmmmmmmm
Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by htron(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
haba make sum pple fear God oh
#Hmmmmmmm
Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Herdsmen associations are bribing girls with faults accusations to fighting back Apostle Suleman. Since DSS failed legally to nailed him. We need to ask Apostle Suleman's wife if she had met this girl before during the said date and events she claimed she's had participated.

With bad government policies, people are now using faults claims as employments or hubbies.
Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by CJAYFORTUNE: 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hmmmm,noting I go hear....please What was your effort to overcome him that time..?people wicked oooo! Oyaa make una kill am,may everybody rest....LADIES....hmmm
Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by CJAYFORTUNE: 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hmmmm,noting I no go hear....please What was your effort to overcome him that time..?people wicked oooo! Oyaa make una kill am,may everybody rest....LADIES....hmmm
Re: Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" by everistus4000: 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
People should stop comments on Omega Fire Ministry are they the only ministry that have experience scandal. Leave the man of God alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? / What Is The Use Of The 7 Books Of Moses / Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.