Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,473 members, 7,911,128 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:21 AM

I Want An Info On Books And Videos That Will Teach Me The A-z Of Programming - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Want An Info On Books And Videos That Will Teach Me The A-z Of Programming (816 Views)

Project Topics + Materials + Writing Support From A - Z! / Get Programming Videos That Will Boost You 4rm Noivce To Professional / I Need Some To Teach Me Programming And Web Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want An Info On Books And Videos That Will Teach Me The A-z Of Programming by nicebuch: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2009
MY FELLOW GOOD NAIJA PEOPLE, I WANT TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMMER
BUT I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO ATTEND A SCHOOL ON IT. CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND
MATERIALS (BOOKS AND VIDEOS) I CAN ACTUALLY BUY AND LEARN PROGRAMMING FROM
THE COMFORT OF MY HOME. THE COST IS NEVER A PROBLEM

ANY USEFUL INFO WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED
Re: I Want An Info On Books And Videos That Will Teach Me The A-z Of Programming by specimenx(m): 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2009
follow this http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/ to download java tutorial from java, you need to dedicate your time and give in to reading. i need that help too
Re: I Want An Info On Books And Videos That Will Teach Me The A-z Of Programming by ikmomen(m): 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2009
that depends on the language you want to learn, if ure a newbie, try python, its very easy to learn.

you can get some books frm here http://www.greenteapress.com,
Re: I Want An Info On Books And Videos That Will Teach Me The A-z Of Programming by NSoul: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2009
And Might i add ;it is (much) easier to learn than java - that is, for newbies.

(1) (Reply)

Dot Net/asp Dot Net Training For BSC IT Students In Cegonsoft | Apply Online / Seriously In Need Of A Revit Software.... / Android, Iphone App Deveoper *WANTED ASAP*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.