Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,005 members, 7,906,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 03:37 PM

25 Ways To Accidentally Ruin Your Life At 25 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 25 Ways To Accidentally Ruin Your Life At 25 (823 Views)

10 Things That Could Ruin Your Career / 4 Things You Say At Work That Can Ruin Your Career / The Career Advice I Wish I Had At 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

25 Ways To Accidentally Ruin Your Life At 25 by apeiron24(m): 3:53am On Aug 25, 2016
Some people know what they want to do from
an early age and focus on it relentlessly.

Others reinvent themselves, changing careers
and industries until they find something that
works.

And instead of others to keep moving, they give up.

Billionaire Mark Cuban struggled when he first
started, writing in " How To Win At The Sport Of
Business" that "when I got to Dallas, I was
struggling — sleeping on the floor with six guys
in a three-bedroom apartment."

You can be better. Here are 25 Ways to accidentally ruin your life at 25. Read and ask mirror your life from them...

http://www.aspiringnollywoodstars.com/achieving-goal/25-ways-accidentally-ruin-life-at-25/

You can be all you want to be.

(1) (Reply)

Challenges Men Are Faced With / NSCDC Trainees Cry Out Over Alleged Maltreatment / How Much Did Lagos State Internal Revenue Service Pay There Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.