Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,219 members, 7,884,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

Olori Wuraola Honoured As The Grand Patroness Of Market Women In Idanre LG - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Wuraola Honoured As The Grand Patroness Of Market Women In Idanre LG (12710 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olori Wuraola Honoured As The Grand Patroness Of Market Women In Idanre LG by sulaimanabolanl(f): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2016
Jfrankination:
guys make una help me abeq....i register nairaland with my asha..but if ah try to login my nairaland account with my android via nairaland airtel freebasis d tin no dey gree login...y? Ah don logout d mah account for dis asha buh still en wan loqin for mah android plz who can help mhe?

Re: Olori Wuraola Honoured As The Grand Patroness Of Market Women In Idanre LG by sweetgala(m): 8:29am On Aug 25, 2016
lordkhalifa:
see as the old woman old enough to be her grand mother is bowing down to her grand pikin just because of ancient yellow-bar culture... rubbish

You may claim to lack culture but I am sure in SE areas who have traditional stools the king is an absolute ruler irrespective of age,same goes in Edo where the king is a demigod, Delta and Calabar.

May I for purpose of international standards note the Queen of England, Kings of Spain , Monaco and the Sultanate of Saudi Arabia.

Hate the Yoruba all you want but the bottom line is this , your fortune is tied to Yoruba land unless you don't want to come to Lagos , and when you travel to or out of Nigeria most likely you'll have to pass Lagos and marvel at the resilience and determination of the Yoruba. The dominant socio economic race on this patch of Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola Honoured As The Grand Patroness Of Market Women In Idanre LG by JaneyBlingx(f): 8:34am On Aug 25, 2016
maryjan8:
Okay

God gave you the golden opportunity to be FTC and all you could type was OKAY cry
Re: Olori Wuraola Honoured As The Grand Patroness Of Market Women In Idanre LG by Missyetty(f): 8:54am On Aug 25, 2016
She should smile more, her smile is cute!
Re: Olori Wuraola Honoured As The Grand Patroness Of Market Women In Idanre LG by AlphaPegasi: 9:09am On Aug 25, 2016
lordkhalifa:
see as the old woman old enough to be her grand mother is bowing down to her grand pikin just because of ancient yellow-bar culture... rubbish
bros, respect no be for age. there are many stupid old people. you for example
Re: Olori Wuraola Honoured As The Grand Patroness Of Market Women In Idanre LG by AlphaPegasi: 9:12am On Aug 25, 2016
sweetgala:

You may claim to lack culture but I am sure in SE areas who have traditional stools the king is an absolute ruler irrespective of age,same goes in Edo where the king is a demigod, Delta and Calabar.

May I for purpose of international standards are the Queen of England, Kings of Spain , Monaco and the Sultanate of Saudi Arabia.

Hate the Yoruba all you want but the bottom line is this , your fortune is tied to Yoruba land, and when travel to or out of Nigeria most likely you'll have to pass Lagos and marvel at the resilience and determination of the Yoruba. The dominant socio economic race in this side of Africa
hmmm hmmm hmmm the sage sweetgala has spoken

[img]http://2.bp..com/_irWjshCRmds/TSqg22GmY2I/AAAAAAAAA7Q/Vi6prcZO5SM/s1600/Respect.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]
Re: Olori Wuraola Honoured As The Grand Patroness Of Market Women In Idanre LG by MrImole: 9:39am On Aug 25, 2016
Pretty yeye...
Re: Olori Wuraola Honoured As The Grand Patroness Of Market Women In Idanre LG by lordkhalifa(m): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
bros, respect no be for age. there are many stupid old people. you for example
am I stupid more than ur papi
Re: Olori Wuraola Honoured As The Grand Patroness Of Market Women In Idanre LG by lordkhalifa(m): 10:03am On Aug 25, 2016
sweetgala:

May I for purpose of international standards note the Queen of England, Kings of Spain , Monaco and the Sultanate of Saudi Arabia.

Hate the Yoruba all you want but the bottom line is this , your fortune is tied to Yoruba land unless you don't want to come to Lagos , and when you travel to or out of Nigeria most likely you'll have to pass Lagos and marvel at the resilience and determination of the Yoruba. The dominant socio economic race on this patch of Africa
going to Lagos to do what instead I follow canoe cross to Cameroon board flight to my destination
Re: Olori Wuraola Honoured As The Grand Patroness Of Market Women In Idanre LG by lordkhalifa(m): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2016
sweetgala:

. remove Lagos which we know how it come about and let see wat will remain of ur yellow-bar
Re: Olori Wuraola Honoured As The Grand Patroness Of Market Women In Idanre LG by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
Honoured by the the patroness of idanre market women?
lovely
Re: Olori Wuraola Honoured As The Grand Patroness Of Market Women In Idanre LG by sweetgala(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
lordkhalifa:
. remove Lagos which we know how it come about and let see wat will remain of ur yellow-bar

We also know how Calabar and Kogi came about. But see what has been made of it.

In the last 16 years derivation formula means more money has been pumped into Delta snd Bayelsa with little to show for it than FG has ever spent on lagod.
Re: Olori Wuraola Honoured As The Grand Patroness Of Market Women In Idanre LG by lordkhalifa(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
sweetgala:

We also know how Calabar and Kogi came about. But see what has been made of it.

In the last 16 years derivation formula means more money has been pumped into Delta snd Bayelsa with little to show for it than FG has ever spent on lagod.
if at all u mistakenly find ur self in Lagos... we know how Lagos came about.... probably living in AJ ....
Re: Olori Wuraola Honoured As The Grand Patroness Of Market Women In Idanre LG by lolamitayo: 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ko si obo ni Idanre mo. Gbogbo obo Idanran Mercidez ni won ngun.

More Vaseline to your elbow, release cash make we build the largest befitting market in Idanre in your honour.
Re: Olori Wuraola Honoured As The Grand Patroness Of Market Women In Idanre LG by adellam16(f): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
BJAYADEMOLA:
Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi honoured as the Grand Patroness for all market women in Idanre LG The Ooni of Ife's wife, Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi was honoured as the Grand Patroness for all market women in Idanre Local Government Area of Ondo state on Wednesday 24th August 2016. The award ceremony took place at the Ile Oodua Palace of Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja II of Ife Kingdom during a visit by the market's heads led by the Iyaloja of Idanre Kingdom, Princess Nike Aroloye-Akingboye.

http://www.petalsblog.com/2016/08/olori-wuraola-ogunwusi-becomes-grand.html
these two r more popular dan alafin of oyo
Re: Olori Wuraola Honoured As The Grand Patroness Of Market Women In Idanre LG by sweetgala(m): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2016
lordkhalifa:
if at all u mistakenly find ur self in Lagos... we know how Lagos came about.... probably living in AJ ....

Hope never lived in AJ never lived in Lagos. My father hated it and even refused to be transfered there as a senior executive in a top Nigerian bank in the 70s even with my g.father offering one of his houses in upmarket ikeja ar the time.

Even at that there are good people in AJ city, living in Europe last 16 years have made friends and successful business associates who have come from humble beginnings in AJ city.

You can't knock their hustle.

The worst of AJ city is better than what is really gotten in most of Nigeria from the NE almajiri to the street boys In port Harcourt and Bayelsa
Re: Olori Wuraola Honoured As The Grand Patroness Of Market Women In Idanre LG by lordkhalifa(m): 9:58am On Aug 26, 2016
sweetgala:

Hope never lived in AJ never lived in Lagos. My father hated it and even refused to be transfered there as a senior executive in a top Nigerian bank in the 70s even with my g.father offering one of his houses in upmarket ikeja ar the time.

Even at that there are good people in AJ city, living in Europe last 16 years have made friends and successful business associates who have come from humble beginnings in AJ city.

You can't knock their hustle.

The worst of AJ city is better than what is really gotten in most of Nigeria from the NE almajiri to the street boys In port Harcourt and Bayelsa
guy abeg free talk... I can even be in ijebu ode and be forming Americana....

(1) (2) (Reply)

History Of Tribal Marks ( Yoruba Perspective) + pictures / E Je Ka So Yoruba / Are African Women Jealous Of African American Women's "Natural" Lighter Skin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.