Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,785 members, 7,941,957 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

GT Bank Mastercard - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GT Bank Mastercard (738 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GT Bank Mastercard by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 25, 2016
if I should apply for a debit card today...can I still get it today?
Re: GT Bank Mastercard by dhsfbi(m): 7:09am On Aug 25, 2016
I doubt that, it takes them at least 4-7 working days.
Re: GT Bank Mastercard by Qristien: 7:16am On Aug 25, 2016
OkeEsibe:

Not possible in Nigeria, even if you like apply early in the morning. At best, you will need 3 days.
Re: GT Bank Mastercard by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 25, 2016
Qristien:

Not possible in Nigeria, even if you like apply early in the morning. At best, you will need 3 days.

I applied for 1 in UBA took less dan 3hrs to get it
Re: GT Bank Mastercard by gidimasters(m): 7:24am On Aug 25, 2016
Yes you can get it. It's just that Nigerian banks want to delay people.

The cards are ready made and are in the bank. They just need to link your details, imprint your name and other things necessary....

It's something you can get within 10 minutes sef......
Re: GT Bank Mastercard by kinibigdeal(m): 7:25am On Aug 25, 2016
If union bank is possible

OkeEsibe:
Re: GT Bank Mastercard by marksburg: 7:55am On Aug 25, 2016
gidimasters:
Yes you can get it. It's just that Nigerian banks want to delay people.

The cards are ready made and are in the bank. They just need to link your details, imprint your name and other things necessary....

It's something you can get within 10 minutes sef......

u sabi anything? nawa
Re: GT Bank Mastercard by gidimasters(m): 8:04am On Aug 25, 2016
marksburg:

u sabi anything? nawa
I Don hear you ooo. Continue waiting for 7 days then... My own na 1 hour I get am for fcmb...
Re: GT Bank Mastercard by Qristien: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2016
OkeEsibe:

I applied for 1 in UBA took less dan 3hrs to get it

That's not the Nigeria I know. And certainly not the UBA I know. Thanks for the correction though.
Re: GT Bank Mastercard by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 25, 2016
Qristien:

That's not the Nigeria I know. And certainly not the UBA I know. Thanks for the correction though.

I got there in d morning tho
Re: GT Bank Mastercard by dhsfbi(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2016
He is asking for GTBank. It took them 6 days to process mine. I applied last week Wednesday and I received there message about 30 minutes ago, that the card is ready.
Re: GT Bank Mastercard by marksburg: 9:37am On Aug 25, 2016
gidimasters:
I Don hear you ooo. Continue waiting for 7 days then... My own na 1 hour I get am for fcmb...

check d card properly.... no be MasterCard, na verve
if I lie snap am make we see
Re: GT Bank Mastercard by gidimasters(m): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2016
marksburg:

check d card properly.... no be MasterCard, na verve if I lie snap am make we see
see

Re: GT Bank Mastercard by gidimasters(m): 9:46am On Aug 25, 2016
That's it ooo doubting Thomas... They wanted to give me Freedom card sef... I come Para for them say even visa, I can't collect it.... Thats they should rather refund my money....... He no reach one hour before they produce the card.... If you like don't still believe na your problem
Re: GT Bank Mastercard by marksburg: 10:33am On Aug 25, 2016
gidimasters:
see
seen... no vex, lol

(1) (Reply)

Shipment Of Samsung Smartphones Explodes During Transport, 3 Dead / Learn A Very Simple System Of Turning Just $20 To $70,000.over 38,000 Pple Alrdy / Does Anyone Know How To Package Food Like The Food They Sell At Shoprite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.