Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,804 members, 7,872,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Had Google Adsense Approved Me? Pls Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Had Google Adsense Approved Me? Pls Help (1096 Views)

Finally Ooooo!!! Google Adsense Have Approved Me!! But Still Need Help / Adsense Has Finally Approved Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Had Google Adsense Approved Me? Pls Help by haconjy(m): 8:19am On Aug 25, 2016
pls I apply for google but I don't know until when I checked and I discovered that the AdSense had been disapproved...
but I later reapply and I discovered that I have being approved. so I copy the code and paste it on my blog www.themafrica..com but I did not see the AdSense though it show that something is there but its blank...
so pls I don't know either am approved or not cause am newbee and if am not pls tell and if I have being approved, pls what will I do to see the code...
PIC below

Re: Had Google Adsense Approved Me? Pls Help by haconjy(m): 8:44am On Aug 25, 2016
pls help don't just pass by
Re: Had Google Adsense Approved Me? Pls Help by superneutral(m): 9:12am On Aug 25, 2016
haconjy:
pls I apply for google but I don't know until when I checked and I discovered that the AdSense had been disapproved...
but I later reapply and I discovered that I have being approved. so I copy the code and paste it on my blog www.themafrica..com but I did not see the AdSense though it show that something is there but its blank...
so pls I don't know either am approved or not cause am newbee and if am not pls tell and if I have being approved, pls what will I do to see the code...
PIC below
Google already approved you.. But pasting code on your website wont work since its hosted account so to place ad on your blog..

Goto blogger->>earning and turn on your adsense account.
Or goto Layout then add a gaget by clicking on adsense..

Note~ Make sure yiu remove that code you already post.
Re: Had Google Adsense Approved Me? Pls Help by muid33n(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2016
Well, it can be two ways;

Google AdSense Hosted account simply means you have an approved AdSense account through either
1Blogger Or
2Yotube.

1. If you have your AdSense approved through blogger and it shows "Hosted" (as shown in your screenshot), it means your account was approved through www.yourblog..com and that message means you can only display ads on your account. If you want to use other websites such as www.yourblog.com (which is known as TLD, you will have to apply for that and submit the site).

2. If your AdSense was approved through YouTube channel, it means you cannot even display ads on your blog except only on YouTube.

If number two above is the case, you will need a TLD that meets up with G-webmaster policies as well as Adsense policy before you can display ads on your blog.

Godspeed.
Re: Had Google Adsense Approved Me? Pls Help by muid33n(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2016
haconjy:
PIC below

If it shows blank, it means your application is still under second review. It takes time for the Google Ad machine to understand the content of your blog in order to show relevant ads related to your content.

1 Like

Re: Had Google Adsense Approved Me? Pls Help by haconjy(m): 11:26am On Aug 25, 2016
superneutral:
Google already approved you.. But pasting code on your website wont work since its hosted account so to place ad on your blog..

Goto blogger->>earning and turn on your adsense account.
Or goto Layout then add a gaget by clicking on adsense..

Note~ Make sure yiu remove that code you already post.
thanks but pls can u make it simple for me
Re: Had Google Adsense Approved Me? Pls Help by superneutral(m): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2016
haconjy:

thanks but pls can u make it simple for me
Msg me on whatsapp so I can explain better to you.
Re: Had Google Adsense Approved Me? Pls Help by haconjy(m): 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
superneutral:
Msg me on whatsapp so I can explain better to you.

pls your number... 08059187750
Re: Had Google Adsense Approved Me? Pls Help by haconjy(m): 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
muid33n:

If it shows blank, it means your application is still under second review. It takes time for the Google Ad machine to understand the content of your blog in order to show relevant ads related to your content.

why second review?... for how long brother?
Re: Had Google Adsense Approved Me? Pls Help by muid33n(m): 9:38am On Aug 26, 2016
haconjy:

why second review?... for how long brother?

It enables the Google AdEngine to understand the content of your site and
2. To determine the average number of impressions on your site I.E PPM and
3 to know the number of pageviews.

1 Like

Re: Had Google Adsense Approved Me? Pls Help by haconjy(m): 5:27am On Aug 27, 2016
I think they have done this before
Re: Had Google Adsense Approved Me? Pls Help by Goldenokey(m): 7:26am On Aug 27, 2016
muid33n:
Well, it can be two ways;

Google AdSense Hosted account simply means you have an approved AdSense account through either
1Blogger Or
2Yotube.

1. If you have your AdSense approved through blogger and it shows "Hosted" (as shown in your screenshot), it means your account was approved through www.yourblog..com and that message means you can only display ads on your account. If you want to use other websites such as www.yourblog.com (which is known as TLD, you will have to apply for that and submit the site).

2. If your AdSense was approved through YouTube channel, it means you cannot even display ads on your blog except only on YouTube.

If number two above is the case, you will need a TLD that meets up with G-webmaster policies as well as Adsense policy before you can display ads on your blog.

Godspeed.
this same thing happened to me and someone told me I've spoilt my adsense. Pls help
Re: Had Google Adsense Approved Me? Pls Help by industrious: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2016
Simple.. Your was approved and not the non hosted domain..

U can only use it on .. You gotta apply again for a custom domain by upgrading the hosted account to non hosted
Re: Had Google Adsense Approved Me? Pls Help by bedfordng(m): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2016
haconjy:
PIC below
you are not yet fully approved. This is just the first stage
Re: Had Google Adsense Approved Me? Pls Help by muid33n(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2016
Goldenokey:
this same thing happened to me and someone told me I've spoilt my adsense. Pls help

If you can still login to your AdSense account, it means your account is still active. If you read my comment above very well, what I simply mean is that there are two basic types of AdSense: hosted and non-hosted.

Non-hosted Adsense allows you to use AdSense codes on all your websites.
Hosted AdSense only allows you to show ads on blogger/YouTube channels that you own.

I hope this helps.
Re: Had Google Adsense Approved Me? Pls Help by muid33n(m): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
haconjy:
PIC below

Hello, I just followed the link to your blog....
I'm sorry to give you this bad news, but if you can take action asap, you may not lose your Adsense account.

First, your blog design is messed up. (Refer screenshot 1).
Secondly, you're using explicit words such as "sex" in your posts, I think Google will not smile at you for this.
Thirdly, your articles are less than 400 words... this is also not good for your AdSense account.

Recommendations:
1. Change the design of your blog and make it smart (see this one: www.fabulousnuptials..com) . You can get free responsive blogger templates online. (Check www.Gooyaabitemplates.com).
2. Avoid use of SL such as sex, etc
3. Make your articles/posts to be at least 400 words length.
Finally, create great contents and remember to share your sites on social media....

I recommend sharing on stumbleupon .

In hope this helps. Godspeed.

Re: Had Google Adsense Approved Me? Pls Help by haconjy(m): 2:44am On Aug 29, 2016
have done all am ask to do yet not working... pls help me...
Re: Had Google Adsense Approved Me? Pls Help by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 29, 2016
I'm selling out this cool blog with 16 unique posts on health and the URL never touch AdSense before... URL: www.healthbewell.com NICHE: Health Domain expire next year july.. Interested peeps should Contact/Whatsapp 08132464030
Re: Had Google Adsense Approved Me? Pls Help by muid33n(m): 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
haconjy:
have done all am ask to do yet not working...
pls help me...

I just rechecked your blog now...

I don't think you've done any of the things I asked you to do.
First, your first post I saw is very little, I mean article length is far less than 400 words.

Second, you've not changed the template as I've earlier instructed. (Although, this doesn't have much effect...)
Finally, there is a large blank space on top of your blog (mobile version).

However, your desktop version is okay...

Now, to change the default blogger to your custom template mobile format,
Login to the dashboard and change the mobile template from default to custom. Refer screenshots 1 to 3.
Template> Click Gear Icon close to "Mobile" > Select Custom> save

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Registering A .edu.ng Domain / Naija Hosted Adsense Needed / Techpreneur: Two Great Lessons To Learn From Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.