Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,835 members, 7,918,689 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:05 PM

I Joined Cult To Avenge My Friend’s Murder – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Joined Cult To Avenge My Friend’s Murder – Suspect (361 Views)

Policemen Avenge Death Of Officer Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Aba. Photo / "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) / I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Joined Cult To Avenge My Friend’s Murder – Suspect by printercry: 8:23am On Aug 25, 2016
A notorious cultist, Oriyomi Balogun, 30, alias J-Prompt on Wednesday said he joined the Eiye confraternity in 2009 to avenge the death of his best friend killed by members of .
The suspect, who said he was happy to have fulfilled his wish, added that he killed two persons, Femi Wiper and Lekan Akon, who murdered his friend, Sunday Folorunsho.
J-Prompt has been on the wanted list of the police in Lagos for allegedly unleashing mayhem on residents of Shomolu and Bariga.
Although he was alleged to have been involved.....continue reading>>>>http://www.realnewsmax.ml/2016/08/i-joined-cult-to-avenge-my-friends.html
Re: I Joined Cult To Avenge My Friend’s Murder – Suspect by Behira(f): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2016
Post efrritin hia

1 Like

Re: I Joined Cult To Avenge My Friend’s Murder – Suspect by Mynd44: 8:40am On Aug 25, 2016

(1)

Ex- Lagos Council CSO Risks 3 Years Jail Term For Impersonating Army Officer / Bomb Explosion Injures 29... / Military Will Abide With The Fg's Ongoing Negotiation Effort With Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.