Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,723 members, 7,965,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:43 PM

UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) (47202 Views)

Man Who Attempted To Beat A Thief Falls Inside Gutter (Pics, Video) / Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested / Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by cherishsweet(f): 1:14am On Aug 26, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]..
Rape?i doubt..how did she know he was coming to rape her?did he tell it to her?did he walk in naked?...so many cues dont jez fit in diz story..but guess we will never know bin da he eventually died...chai..

D girl shuld be quizzed!!
Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by iblawi(m): 2:52am On Aug 26, 2016
shizzy7:
Huummm.....

"Female hostel".... the dude has got nerves....

What about the girl's roommates??
Madam welcome
Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by JayJayGee: 9:58am On Aug 26, 2016
thundabot:

YES, SOME MEN NEED TO BE CASTRATED
You must be stupid
Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by suwalee(f): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
eightsin:
Probably the said girl is his girlfriend but they had a misunderstanding that night which led to this unfortunate incidence.

my tot exactly I'm sure he dint give the babe money after their escapade so she devised that horric means.he shld get well nd fight for the truth.
Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by shizzy7(f): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
iblawi:

Madam welcome
Thanks ibla.... I've really missed you, hope you've been good?

I want to ask you a very important question....
Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
MASTURBATE!!!!!!! STOP ALLOWING GIRLS WITH SMELLY TOTO RUIN UR LIVES MY FELLOW MALE BROTHERS PLS IM ON MY KNEELS THESE BITCHES AINT WORTH IT

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by iblawi(m): 5:58am On Aug 27, 2016
shizzy7:
Thanks ibla.... I've really missed you, hope you've been good?

I want to ask you a very important question....
Feel free to ask me the question?
Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by frankcris(m): 6:54am On Aug 27, 2016
The Hoax About A Rape In Unizik Gone Wrong.
It is disheartening that someone who is in Lagos or Borno will be spreading wrong information and destroying innocent people's name.
The true story was that he enter the female hostel(bad) but was invited by a said girlfriend.
He entered a wrong room and the inmate in that room screamed.
(All rooms look alike and most times people misplace their room.
Those who lived in school hostel can attest to that.)
As she screamed, the security started chasing him and out of maybe fear he jumped.
This is someone's son, brother, friend. Did you ever thought how they are feeling?
Unfortunately for you guys who thought he will never make it, he's actually fine. God has shamed you.
HE NEVER ATTEMPTED RAPING ANYONE.
OUR HEARTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU. GET WELL SOON!!!

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by lazyList: 11:02am On Aug 27, 2016
So unfortunate...
I pity him!!!

Why the jumping??
If actually that was what happened...

Nigerian girls of these days....

That's why I never take them serious!!!
Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
iwanttoknnn:
MASTURBATE!!!!!!! STOP ALLOWING GIRLS WITH SMELLY TOTO RUIN UR LIVES MY FELLOW MALE BROTHERS PLS IM ON MY KNEELS THESE BITCHES AINT WORTH IT
I laughed out tears. They are simply not worth it.
The more believable story is the wrongRoom/wrongHour chase by security men.
Even for that.. they don't worth it.
Hold it till you get money for marriage, then go village n do cash n carry with a village girl as wife who will answer you sir while you Bleep the living daylight off her.
Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by Culin(f): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
Mod is not a rapist, neither did he try to commit suicide. it was a setup. only God will expose that lady.
Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by Toltom: 6:14am On Oct 06, 2016
Nigeria flying high!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Nairalanders, pls i really need a favour from you

I got into a competition @ Afridext.com

All i need to win is a click on this link from you

https://www.afridext.com/contest/view-design/10051.html

Pls do not ignore
It will only take few secs

Help a brother,

Thanks

[b]Its an inspiring picture of Nigeria flying high despite all our challenges and difficulties

[color=#006600]Its a picture of hope for Nigeria

https://www.afridext.com/contest/view-design/10051.html

Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by Wantedola(m): 10:00am On Feb 04, 2020
Folks on here keeps saying konji konji, which kind yeye konji be that. If na just konji, that guy would have been able to ease the urge without indulging in such a shameful and hand falling act na. There is something we aren't been told jhor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered / Nigerian Arrested For Online Romance Scams In Cambodia / Police Officer Speaks On EndSARS - Kayode Ogundamisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.