Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,836 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:47 AM

I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi (29436 Views)

Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room / Femi Otedola Prostrates To Greet Emir Sanusi (Video, Photo) / Bitcoin Investors Hoping To Make Billions May End Up With A Sack Of Fool’s Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by billyG(m): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
My advice 4 presidnt Buhari is 2 sack Emiefele frm CBN he is a pdp mole.

1 Like

Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by NyemzyHimself: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
Why not? With that missing billion stacks of cash!

1 Like

Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by 007Nasky(m): 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
oyediranniyi:
Those were his words that i read online.

“For instance, when the CBN was selling dollar at N197 and people were buying at N300, if I sit down in my garden and pick up my phone I would have enough people to call in the industry to get 10 million dollars at officials rate and sell at N300 and make a profit of over N1bn and if I do that four times in a year, for doing nothing I would have earned N4bn.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/fg-creating-billionaires-through-forex-sanusi/160194.html#9vmEsI3plpUMTpdH.99
some of d alhaji bought d dollar den @ dat rate n will neva travel

2 Likes

Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
thundabot:
wHO IS sANUSI

He is the man with A.N.U.S in the middle of s and i.....

s....ANUS.....i

He is an intelligent man though and not a bum. Don't be confused by his name.
Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by motaio: 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
Its saddening to know most youth on here are illiterates even after claiming to be graduates of a tertiary institution and all they get to say is by attacking the messengers. Thanks for explaining things to their thick skulls ,either Nigeria splits or not the problem is going to persist in your zones and even worse because all you people see is political parties now, by the time of splits (tribal clash and religious clash and kingdom supremacy in others) the best thing is to make Nigeria work and let's create a channel to pour out our anger.Nigeria is the most blessed country in the world.Crazy followers negatively Smart leaders. Let's us think deep
Gten:
The unfortunate fact is some youths would attack the messenger because of political affiliations instead of understanding the message here. With the current economic policies on ground, it ain't going to be better anytime soon #fact#, so, continue with party politics till everyone in your village can't afford a days meal.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by jelel6: 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
Misterdhee1:

Typical Rush for FTC madness! Learn to read slowly, then comprehend the message, before deciding whether u have enough knowledge to make inputs into what is being discussed...My2cents#
thanks bro. That guy is just making a fool of himself by refusing to use his brains before posting rubbish.

1 Like

Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by addey(m): 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Is Mark a Nigerian !!! you fool
Vanillaskin:
Dirty dey smell
I smell lies, lies everywhere

Mark Zuckerberg is a billionaire and he worked hard for it
Not sitting in some garden

1 Like

Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by lordkhalifa(m): 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
mr man make the Billion's use it to help those in need most especially those 5million almagiri roaming around kano hopelessly

he reminds me of ijele masquerade....

1 Like

Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by Beetobee(f): 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
Now I understand why it was said that Nigerian graduates are unemployable! For God's sake, people at this level have no comprehension, not to talk of analytical reasoning? So pathetic. This man,Sanusi, said at the beginning of his paragraph" For instance". He was giving an example of how some people have been and are still being made billionaires due to the power/connection they wield. Do you think if he was really doing that, he would be as stupid as you to say it out? Go learn a skill, you are so unemployable and would set fire to any institution you find yourself in.

1 Like

Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by GoldEnyong(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Brainless North. In all you people years of rules how developed is the North.
1 Sanusi 500 almajiris, if that's the spelling sef. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by Beetobee(f): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
GoldEnyong:
Brainless North. In all you people years of rules how developed is the North.

1 Sanusi 500 almajiris, if that's the spelling sef. Nonsense

I fear you and fear for you! Does that mean you have the audacity to insult GOD who created the 'brainless North' or that there is a brainless north, south, west and east of which you belong to one? May all bad and negative creatures be deleted from earth!
Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by socrates007: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
There is definitely something in aso rock which makes sitting government and thier officials
think irrationally when in office,this forces tends to loose them from it grips when they are done no more in power.little wonder our ex officials are now given wonderful pieces of advice .to prove me wrong ask any ex official about the way forward for the country.u will be surprised and begin to wonder that why didn't they think rite when in office.no be their fault na something else they work them

1 Like

Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by Ymodulus: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Dirty dey smell

Not sitting in some garden
Sanusi never lied. Believe me millions are been made daily by what sanusi is saying.

Even several nairalanders here understand what he is saying. Many people make 1million and above from this weekly.
I just don't want to talk, i would have exposed many things. but for now, i cant and would not do so.

If you understand how it works, you will know that sanusi even spilled just little of the tea.

Things are happening and as long as it benefits I, you and some others. We would want them to continue even to the detriment of others.

Note! By forex, sanusi never meant all those trading software rubbish some guys say they are into. He meant getting official rate and selling blackmarket and making the gain as his. some refer to this as Round-Tripping

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by amanze15(m): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
some sense some lies, the number of multi millionaires that would spring up after this recession would amaze you all FACT, grin grin
Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by mirakuru(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
anyimontana:
Who asked dis masquerade how much he makes sitting in his toilet?.who d money don epp,even d almagiris or wutever d spellin is no dey even benefit frm u
don't tell me you didnt grasp what Sanusi meant. please try go over it once more.
Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
Why won't he, gang of thieves.
Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by toidflex(m): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=Vanillaskin post=48789769]Dirty dey smell

Not sitting in some garden[/quote u dnt have brain,simple illustration abt the way the rich are getting richer u are here talking about mark of facebook!
Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by misscall247: 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ymodulus:

Sanusi never lied. Believe me millions are been made daily by what sanusi is saying.

Even several nairalanders here understand what he is saying. Many people make 1million and above from this weekly.
I just don't want to talk, i would have exposed many things. but for now, i cant and would not do so.

If you understand how it works, you will know that sanusi even spilled just little of the tea.

Things are happening and as long as it benefits I, you and some others. We would want them to continue even to the detriment of others.

Note! By forex, sanusi never meant all those trading software rubbish some guys say they are into. He meant getting official rate and selling blackmarket and making the gain as his. some refer to this as Round-Tripping
pls I want to start buying @bank rate and b selling black market.....pls link me,I dormicillary account already
Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ymodulus:

Please can't you help a sister out
I want to be a Round-Tripper grin
Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by osusuallstars: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, Lagos. Doing fine? No. Decongest the Lagos seaport so that onitsha, Port Harcourt, and calabar seaport will be in dull functions. Let all the foreign embassies have their liaison office in all the state capitals where visa can be obtained. Let all the international airports in the south east and South South be operational. Let all the oil companies relocate their head offices to the oil producing regions. Then let's see what will remain of Lagos.
Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by Orikinla(m): 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
rawglobalnews:

[size=14pt]He noted that his relief lies on Lagos that had demonstrated a positive role in the way forward for others to emulate.
He said: “As it stands today, Lagos’ role on the economic future of Nigeria is critical than what people think of the Niger Delta region.

“We are spending 30 to 40 percent of every Naira we earn servicing debt.
“The new borrowings were simply recycled into much higher recurrent expenditure. The GDP was growing largely due to consumers items.”

He said Federal Govern-ment can learn from Lagos policies formulation that boost business and attract investors, adding that the Lagos example can bail the country out of its economic woes.[/size]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/emir-of-kano-to-fg-emulate-lagos-on-economic-policies/

Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by Zdoh(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
Sanusi,actually knows what he was talking about because he has been there before and he knows all the cornerside.

I dont see Naira strenghting against dollar in the next few years with this acts of my people.

Nigeria is now about who sabi pass..
Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by adegeye38(m): 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
He had his chance when he was in power...
Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by buffalowings: 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
omaiyale:
. He is simply telling Buhari that the Forex policy of his administration Favours Some few individuals who are already Rich and not the poor masses.
More over he is not a Masquerade he is the Emir of kano state

OK na headline.
I wanted to rain brimstone on here b4

The title na click bait.
Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
Profound wisdom from sanusi, BUT the dumb nomad WON'T heed as usual!!!..dude is a waste of my vote.
Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by oyediranniyi: 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ymodulus:

Round tripping, yea, i remember year 2008 some months b4 my NYSC service, d window was open then, boys made a lot of money ,buying dollars from d bank at low rates as bta/pta and selling to d black market, went to service with a loaded account.....Round tripping...Easy money
Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by Nmeri17: 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
oyediranniyi:
Those were his words that i read online.

“For instance, when the CBN was selling dollar at N197 and people were buying at N300, if I sit down in my garden and pick up my phone I would have enough people to call in the industry to get 10 million dollars at officials rate and sell at N300 and make a profit of over N1bn and if I do that four times in a year, for doing nothing I would have earned N4bn.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/fg-creating-billionaires-through-forex-sanusi/160194.html#9vmEsI3plpUMTpdH.99
Nairaland is so bleeped up. Since yesterday, this is when they're acknowledging this interview and even at that, theirs is appallingly shabby and unprofessional. I'm beyond disappointed!
Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by mikolo80: 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
stexsy:
Only in Nigeria

We are finished
nope every other country also. Where do you think the word forex comes from
Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by elldeb101(m): 12:22am On Aug 26, 2016
he is saying the truth. this forex policy will help those people that have influence and access to official rate of buying dollars to become billionaires by simply buying dollars at official rate and selling in the parallel market.
why should Nigeria even have a parallel market set?
I wonder weather we even know what we are doing. I don't think any other coun
try does that. ..and no one seem to be bothered by it.
this country still get long way to go.
Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by elldeb101(m): 12:23am On Aug 26, 2016
he is saying the truth. this forex policy will help those people that have influence and access to official rate of buying dollars to become billionaires by simply buying dollars at official rate and selling in the parallel market.
why should Nigeria even have a parallel market set?
I wonder weather we even know what we are doing. I don't think any other country does that. ..and no one seem to be bothered by it.
this country still get long way to go.
Re: I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi by oluwasegun007(m): 1:18am On Aug 26, 2016
YAhooo tinxzzzz.... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Revokes Heritage Bank’s Licence / Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market / Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.