Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

Atleast I Have A Benz |nigerian Male Barbie Doll Idris "Bobrisky" Replies Critic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Atleast I Have A Benz |nigerian Male Barbie Doll Idris "Bobrisky" Replies Critic (2288 Views)

Toke Makinwa Looks Like Barbie Doll In New Photo / ‘I Am Trained To Snatch Husbands’ – Nigeria’s Male Barbie Doll, Bobrisky Warns / Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atleast I Have A Benz |nigerian Male Barbie Doll Idris "Bobrisky" Replies Critic by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX9mc6FZ3wQ

Idris Okuneye aka Nigeria male barbie doll "bobrisky" broke twitter Nigeria some hours ago with a photo of 7 million naira allegedly given to him by his supposed "bae"!... Nigerians on twitter reacted in different ways with one Mahmood Saka claiming that he(bobrisky) only craved for fame and that he is a liar, a rapist and lives in a BQ in lekki!...

However, [url]Giftadenenews.com[/url] reached out to bobrisky via a Telephone interview to hear his own side of the story... and react to the allegations made upon him by Mahmood Saka

"i don't really care what anybody said about me" he said Every one is free to say whatever they want to say.... He (Mahmood) has his own opinion..
even if i live under the bridge as far as i am comfortable i don't care....

The bleaching expert went further to say he purposely tried to confuse his followers as to the cash he posted and pictures showing different banks.
Everybody wants to know how bobrisky lives!... They want to know the actual check that was given to me... I made it a bit cunning for people not to know the actual bank i picked the money.. It's my life and i live it the way i wish.....
At-least i have a Benz, even if they said i borrowed it no problem; he said....

When asked if he wants to transition he said
i'm actually ok with the way i am, i am a beautician, i sell creams and unisex wears, i dress the way i am.. i don't want to transition... i am ok.. i don't need it... i do what i do to get my money:

http://www.giftadenenews.com/2016/08/exclusive-at-least-i-have-benz-nigerian.html

Re: Atleast I Have A Benz |nigerian Male Barbie Doll Idris "Bobrisky" Replies Critic by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 25, 2016

Re: Atleast I Have A Benz |nigerian Male Barbie Doll Idris "Bobrisky" Replies Critic by Doctorfitz: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2016
Lols.nabbed
Re: Atleast I Have A Benz |nigerian Male Barbie Doll Idris "Bobrisky" Replies Critic by sholatem(f): 11:41am On Aug 25, 2016
It's obvious he's just using lies to cover lie nah grin,bushmeat don catch d hunter,if nah him life why didn't he spare us d details of #7million b4? cheesy,akara ti tu sepo tongue
Re: Atleast I Have A Benz |nigerian Male Barbie Doll Idris "Bobrisky" Replies Critic by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
lmao
Doctorfitz:
Lols.nabbed
Re: Atleast I Have A Benz |nigerian Male Barbie Doll Idris "Bobrisky" Replies Critic by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin
sholatem:
It's obvious he's just using lies to cover lie nah grin,bushmeat don catch d hunter,if nah him life why didn't he spare us d details of #7million b4? cheesy,akara ti tu sepo tongue
Re: Atleast I Have A Benz |nigerian Male Barbie Doll Idris "Bobrisky" Replies Critic by Zedoo(m): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
The soul bank in Switzerland reports that they have a whooping deposit of about 5billion souls worldwide.
Of that number, Nigeria boasts the highest amount by a single country. A whooping 145,500,000 souls....all deposited to collect cash.....

Well I respect this dude as much as it is irritating he isn't hiding....if you know what most of the celebs you worship do to stay ontop of the game.....
You will know teebillz dropped only a tip of the iceberg

1 Like

Re: Atleast I Have A Benz |nigerian Male Barbie Doll Idris "Bobrisky" Replies Critic by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Zedoo:
The soul bank in Switzerland reports that they have a whooping deposit of about 5billion souls worldwide.
Of that number, Nigeria boasts the highest amount by a single country. A whooping 145,500,000 souls....all deposited to collect cash.....

Well I respect this dude as much as it is irritating he isn't hiding....if you know what most of the celebs you worship do to stay ontop of the game.....
You will know teebillz dropped only a tip of the iceberg

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lol!!! See Photos Of Bride & Groom Not Smilling On Their Wedding Day / I Think She Will Take Over From Kim Kardashian / Wofai Fada Stuns In New Photos Shows Sexy Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.