Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:02 PM

Dear Nigerian Girls, "Relationship" Is Not "Employment" Do Not Expect "Salary"!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nigerian Girls, "Relationship" Is Not "Employment" Do Not Expect "Salary"!! (939 Views)

Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women / Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. / Dear Nigerian Men, How Many Of Y'all Can Grab Your Woman Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nigerian Girls, "Relationship" Is Not "Employment" Do Not Expect "Salary"!! by soberdrunk(m): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2016
Nothing irritates me more than a Nigerian girl with the mindset of my 'boyfriend must take care of me', are you an orphan? How were you surviving before i came into the picture? Guys don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong in spoiling your woman every now and then but when she makes it seem like it is your duty and dumps all her financial burdens on you because you guys are intimate then it is obvious you have invited 'cankerworm' into your home. Guys ask yourselves the following questions;

1) After paying all her bills for lets say 2-3 years and she finally dumps you, is that profit or loss?

2) Even if after paying all her bills for lets say 2-3 years and she decides to marry you, do you think her family will give you discount on the bride price because you have being paying her bills?!

3) If you start paying all her bills and she gets used to it, what do you think will happen if God forbid you can no longer afford to?

To the ladies that hang all their financial burdens on men, i hope you know the minute the start becoming dependent on any man, he begins to feel this 'right of ownership' over you. Statistics have shown that a higher percentage of women that get physically abused in relationships are 'dependent women'. DEAR WOMEN THE ONLY THING A MAN 'TRULY' 'OWES' YOU IN A RELATIONSHIP IS "LOVE" AND "RESPECT" AND IF YOU DECIDE TO EXCHANGE THESE FOR "SALARY"', like my Warri brothers will say "any thing way your eye see, make you take am like that'

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Girls, "Relationship" Is Not "Employment" Do Not Expect "Salary"!! by medexico(m): 11:31am On Aug 25, 2016
Whether you like it or not, that is what they want!

You must pay salary.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Girls, "Relationship" Is Not "Employment" Do Not Expect "Salary"!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 25, 2016
medexico:
Whether you like it or not, that is what they want!

You must pay salary.
Not all naija girls tho lipsrsealed you haven't looked harder enough smiley wink
Re: Dear Nigerian Girls, "Relationship" Is Not "Employment" Do Not Expect "Salary"!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2016
There's a thin line between a "liability gf" and being a "slave"....very thin line.
Re: Dear Nigerian Girls, "Relationship" Is Not "Employment" Do Not Expect "Salary"!! by medexico(m): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Not all naija girls tho lipsrsealed you haven't looked harder enough smiley wink

Are you telling me you are not among? cool
Re: Dear Nigerian Girls, "Relationship" Is Not "Employment" Do Not Expect "Salary"!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
medexico:

Are you telling me you are not among? cool
Not in a million years undecided
Re: Dear Nigerian Girls, "Relationship" Is Not "Employment" Do Not Expect "Salary"!! by medexico(m): 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Not in a million years undecided

I like that.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Girls, "Relationship" Is Not "Employment" Do Not Expect "Salary"!! by NevetsIbot(m): 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
Op... Some girls won't even listen to you... They've murdered people who posted something like this long beforre.
Re: Dear Nigerian Girls, "Relationship" Is Not "Employment" Do Not Expect "Salary"!! by jashar(f): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
true talk ooo...... smiley
Re: Dear Nigerian Girls, "Relationship" Is Not "Employment" Do Not Expect "Salary"!! by sirliu(m): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
I've never dated a chick that was dependent on my money. I met one that wanted me to take her abroad. I laughed at her request not knowing she was serious. The babe is still holding out hope that we will date. Lol.
Re: Dear Nigerian Girls, "Relationship" Is Not "Employment" Do Not Expect "Salary"!! by Mznaett: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
Una no dey tire 4 'em girlz matter sèf?undecided......

People wey get d "ba" no dey make dz kind noise 4my ear...na people wey no even get dey disturb my peacesad....abeg shift joor..

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Girls, "Relationship" Is Not "Employment" Do Not Expect "Salary"!! by soberdrunk(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
Mznaett:
Una no dey tire 4 'em girlz matter sèf?undecided......

People wey get d "ba" no dey make dz kind noise 4my ear...na people wey no even get dey disturb my peacesad....abeg shift joor..

I was curious to know the type of 'female' that will type like this so i checked your profile and trust me i wasn't disappointed.........

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

From A Confused Lover / What Does It Feel Like For A Man To Be Raped By A Woman? And Reality Check / Which State Is This Lady From? This Her Pose Sha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.