Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music (22660 Views)

Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens / Rapper Illbliss & Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Davido Quits Music (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by rhektor(m): 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
Who dey listen to illblis?
You better go start rice farm
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
pls click here for the complete video. sorry for the earlier incomplete clip. thanks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6XQmrGZcSU
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by temmietrizzie(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ma broda can't cope any longer.. You have tried ja re.. You can't come and go and kill yourself.. Next chapter.. we waiting .. LMAO
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by ThinkingOutLoud(m): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
Phewww! thank goodness. We wunt get to hear 'oga boss' 'dat ibo boy' in every song he does.
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by Marrtynze(m): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
5years late but better late than never
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
shamecurls:
Music quit him a long time ago!

Wondering why he still had to quit what has left him.

Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by sportman117: 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
PR stunt !!! naijabet isnt
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by mruwaifo(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
Bad move bro . All you needed to do is to redirect your artistry ,just the way your protégés did . This is what has kept the likes of jay-z in the game all these years . Even Drakes father has learnt this and is getting his leg into the game without his sons connection . I'm disappointed in you bro .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by junnyjake(m): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
LorDBolton:
He's got rhymes but he flaunts a lifestyle I don't really believe he lives + the industry is just littered with silly music(i'm referring to his genre-rap)

M.i opened doors, even dagrin that popularised indigenous rap (don't mention niqqa raw or jahbless). Went hard core if he needed a chorus he'd feature a singer.

Now olamide n phyno won't let real rappers see the light one day a real rapper will come and people will shout up nepa! Amen grin

I like your siggy, Frank Underwood right?
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by emperorchedda(m): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
freecocoa:
May Agwu nsi, Ikenga, Sango, Ogun, Esu, Zeus, Thor, Kartikeya, Indra, Kali, Ekwensu and all his havoc wrecking demons, locate you and use you as ngwon gwo, you sorry excuse of a mammal.
That nigga got you there though, I couldn't help but show people around me why I erupted into heavy laughter
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by emperorchedda(m): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
Slimflame:
may amadioha cary gravel block ur ikpu
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Sometimes I wonder why you people are so heartless. Not even a single joy. angry
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by DICKtator: 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
Damn!!!
IllBliss!!
You would be missed on the rap music scene!!

Naalu ekene would forever remain a jam among his numerous ones!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by xtervaganza(m): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
Illblis; the most overrated rapper in Nigeria alongside lynnx

No talent no nothing. Just big mouth and pose
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by magoo10(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Tobechukwu Melvin Ejiofor popularly known by his stage name illbliss, is a Nigerian rapper/ hip-hop recording artiste, stage performer, businessman and owner of the talent managing outfit known as 'The Goretti Company.

He announced his retirement few hours ago on his Instagram page.
He is one of Naija's good rappers and will sure be missed.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/08/nigerian-rapper-illbliss-quits-music.html

The guy good sha
My most respected rapper @Naija

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by drstainlex: 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
Uchizzy:
Make i no catch u for studio again.
in erigga's voice: if i catch u for studio i go flog ur yanch

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by gabng(m): 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
this old looking nigga ? of course he quit rap. he look too old to be rapping

And in your small sense Dr Dre is not 51../
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by IceDude(m): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
Bros maka why? grin
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by Koboland(f): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
It was good while it lasted, hope he focuses his energy now on the many talents in the East!
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by LorDBolton(m): 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
eph12:

What do you mean by not mentioning Nigga raw? That guy was good just that he wasn't interested in the south west market.

Never said the guy wasn't good... and who told u he didn't want the SW market ? Is there any nigerian who doesn't want the SW market?

Even timaya never had the wherewithal to penetrate lagos market, he penetrated lagos market via his fans, people based in lag schooling/working in the SS came with his cd to lag Naxo timaya blow.

lemme not start a tribal war but we all know igbos rarely rep their own in music, even phyno first had yoruba fans b4 e had igbo fans based on olamide help... he even Said it on soundcity star host.

Niqqa raw just never had that love in his side...
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by LorDBolton(m): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
junnyjake:

I like your siggy, Frank Underwood right?

Korrect...

Nawa 4 u o...

how u take know ni? Naxo u dey memorise every episode of the show ni.
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by junnyjake(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
LorDBolton:

Korrect...

Nawa 4 u o...

how u take know ni? Naxo u dey memorise every episode of the show ni.

Lolz,

Na my nature be that o, I de always try remember as much as I can, Caz I learn alot from movies especially this one 'house of cards.'

I stopped watching at season 3, caz I was no longer comfortable with certain themes in the movie.

Above all, Frank Underwood is a phenomenal actor.
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by eph12(m): 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
LorDBolton:

Never said the guy wasn't good... and who told u he didn't want the SW market ? Is there any nigerian who doesn't want the SW market?

Even timaya never had the wherewithal to penetrate lagos market, he penetrated lagos market via his fans, people based in lag schooling/working in the SS came with his cd to lag Naxo timaya blow.

lemme not start a tribal war but we all know igbos rarely rep their own in music, even phyno first had yoruba fans b4 e had igbo fans based on olamide help... he even Said it on soundcity star host.

Niqqa raw just never had that love in his side...
Back then there was no real PR team like we have now making sure your music is heard every where. Bro I was in the east back then for over 5 years and nigga raw was the bomb. Just that the market is in lagos. Lagos is where the money is. He had the love but a poor PR.
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
I'm vindicated!..culd remember some green horns arguing with me over dude's ability.
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by FILEBE(m): 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
this old looking nigga ? of course he quit rap. he look too old to be rapping

Jay z is not too old to do rab abi? Be stereotyping your own people but you will be quick to praise foreigners. Weldone

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by LorDBolton(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
junnyjake:

Lolz,

Na my nature be that o, I de always try remember as much as I can, Caz I learn alot from movies especially this one 'house of cards.'

I stopped watching at season 3, caz I was no longer comfortable with certain themes in the movie.

Above all, Frank Underwood is a phenomenal actor.

What 'themes'? Cos season 4 was even "badder" than than S3. Mouthwatering finale
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by junnyjake(m): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
LorDBolton:

What 'themes'? Cos season 4 was even "badder" than than S3. Mouthwatering finale

The blasphemy was just too much.
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by DanielGb(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
skarlett:
He's been out of the music game ages ago undecided
Scarlet. you again.
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by Zonacom(m): 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
Very surprised at the comments i just read. Well, I'm a fan of Ill bliss and a proud one at that. #wearefunded

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
DanielGb:

Scarlet. you again.

Daniel, have we met before?
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by Obimzzy(m): 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
hmm....can't forget Ur collabo with j martins @ sugarcane...Psquare join him leta
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by Pyramid1212: 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
DonCortino:
Chukwu á gozigo gi!
. Bank Alert. Mana muo mana mmadu
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music by gemale(m): 12:01am On Aug 26, 2016
dadaha:
Was he even trying? I'm glad he finally got healed of ear infection. All this time if he'd been listening to himself, he would have thrown in the towel before he even started undecided

Nb: although he paved the way for many igbo rappers of today in case some idiot will ask "who him epp?"
Yh he paved d way 4 Igbo rappers. It was on his track" anamachikwanu" dt I heard phyno 1st.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters / Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days / Osita Iheme, Chinedu Ikedieze, Adamu Onoze Shuaibu, High Commissioner In Rwanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.